CAG Fund for Child's Play 2008 Raffle - $32,667 Raised! - Winners Posted!

[quote name='yukine']You are awesome![/quote]

haha thanks. i just came across this website and found alot of good deals in just the past 2 days, and thanks to you guys, i was able to buy alot of cheap video game things. so i decided to use some of the money i saved for a good cause.

I love the site and podcasts. I've given 2 $30 donations, plus some of my Stootsi Smorgasboard stuff (totally plan on doing a boxing video on YouTube, to go with my Stootsi unboxing videos) as a prize. This is a good cause and I'm totally behind it.

It's good to see we passed last year's total and I hope we make our $30,000 goal.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Wow, this community managed to donate more than big companies such as Sony, Valve, and Nvidia.[/quote] Yeah that is what I was thinking. Then again, maybe when people from valve, sony, etc see CAG up above them they will stop being the cheapasses.

Just donated another $10. Just curious, how do our raffle entries register? When I donate, it doesn't ask me for a username or anything, does it know because I'm logged into CAG?

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Just donated another $10. Just curious, how do our raffle entries register? When I donate, it doesn't ask me for a username or anything, does it know because I'm logged into CAG?[/QUOTE]

It says in the first post, but I'll say it again.
CheapyD matches up the e-mail you give paypal with the e-mail you registered your CAG account name with and that's how he knows who's who.
Also, if the email you put in for paypal doesn't match up with any CAG account, someone will email you asking who you are on CAG. Well, at least that's how it worked last year.

[quote name='Autumn Star']It says in the first post, but I'll say it again.
CheapyD matches up the e-mail you give paypal with the e-mail you registered your CAG account name with and that's how he knows who's who.
Also, if the email you put in for paypal doesn't match up with any CAG account, someone will email you asking who you are on CAG. Well, at least that's how it worked last year.[/quote]
Alright, thanks! Emails didn't match, so I just changed them so they do.

I got my $25 in. It is so close to the goal. I imagine it just hasn't updated yet and we have reached it. I hope we beat the goal by a decent amount.

Awesome...really awesome......this is the only place that has ever convinced me to give money to any charity :)

You guys need to remember one thing: Cheapy upped the ante by another $5k in a year when there is almost 7% unemployment in the USA and a worldwide recession going on, and the target was still hit. That says alot.....I dunno what, but it says a alot :)

bread's done
Back