CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

i thought every1 here was cheap ass? 7000 bucks + all those donated prizes already is a lot of damn money..it's a good cause... but still i would have never imagined (i didn't know of CAG until like July of this yr)

Cheapy you should really contact someone about getting CAG listed as a Corporate Sponsor, if I remember correctly it was one last year.

Q: I’m a corporation. How can I help?
A: Contact Kristin Lindsay ([email protected]). You can donate gifts, cash, or traffic, and as an extra thank-you we’ll recognize you on this page as well as on Penny-Arcade.com. We have corporate sponsorship levels we can discuss with you.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Cheapy you should really contact someone about getting CAG listed as a Corporate Sponsor, if I remember correctly it was one last year.

Q: I’m a corporation. How can I help?
A: Contact Kristin Lindsay ([email protected]). You can donate gifts, cash, or traffic, and as an extra thank-you we’ll recognize you on this page as well as on Penny-Arcade.com. We have corporate sponsorship levels we can discuss with you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah publicity on a PA website could be very good for the site.

Hey CheapyD how do you know who donated thru Paypal because I am going to be using my sister's account on paypal to Donate????????

[quote name='Sejad']Hey CheapyD how do you know who donated thru Paypal because I am going to be using my sister's account on paypal to Donate????????[/quote]
Read the OP. It doesn't matter which Paypal account you use, the link he provided assigns it through your CAG account.

Edit: It's amazing how quickly this has gone up. It's been less than 72 hours and it's over $8,000! And it's over on the 30th??? I'm really excited to see how high it gets :)

Put in a little bit now in case I forget later. Once my auctions end I'll throw in some more.

And the two other people who contributed at the same time pushed it to 85% on the dot.

I think this is going great. I will donate some more once I get my next paycheck, but I see one thing wrong with this......Cheapy hasn't upped the goal yet!

I think that once we hit the $10k or even before cheapy should raise up the goal to 15 or 20k, that would be great! I know we are going to best the 10k for sure!

Great job, glad to see the Cag community supporting this charity.

Donated. Hopefully more later.

Didn't see this in the FAQs, but is there an issue with Credit Card "donations" through Paypal v. Bank Account?

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']How come the gauge doesn't update? I'm stuck at 48%.[/quote]

Try clearing your browser cache.

[quote name='WiiGame']i thought every1 here was cheap ass? 7000 bucks + all those donated prizes already is a lot of damn money..it's a good cause... but still i would have never imagined (i didn't know of CAG until like July of this yr)[/quote]
CAGs are cheap, not selfish.

[quote name='yukine']CAGs are cheap, not selfish.[/quote]

Aint that the truth!

Alotta generous people on this site, all willing to help eachother out.

There isnt a reason not to donate! (if your broke just donate your wallet...You aint using it!)

Dam I am late to the party. Although I did just send in 10.00. I am a little strapped for cash right now so it is about the best I can.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I'm not the most computer literate person so stupid question, how?[/quote]
Different browsers have their own way of clearing them but assuming you are using IE: Under Tools on the General tab, you should see "Temporary Internet files" or "Browsing history". For IE 6 Click the Delete Cookies and Delete Files buttons. In IE 7, Click Delete then Delete Temporary Internet files and Cookies buttons.

Donated $50, I really feel it's worth it. I pay more then that for a random game that I play once and then leave on the shelf to collect dust forever. Good job to the whole CAG community, we're gonna surpass the goal in no time!

Wow, I am seriously impressed with how the community has gotten together and raised so much money so quickly. All I can say is way to go and keep it up.

[quote name='Quintessence']We are getting pretty close! CheapyD needs to up the goal![/quote]Once we hit 10k, I think I'll raise it to $15k.

Hopefully, we hit $15k and I can raise it to $20k!

bread's done
Back