CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

If I am online I will get you in odenat. Otherwise, if someone would be so kind to shoot him an email, he is on my friends list.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Please disregard my last post, because my 360 fuckING RED RINGED ON ME ON THE FIRST fuckING DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!!!

fuck!!![/quote]

damn Sofa, thats fucked up...
sorry to hear it

Eh, fuck it. I'll send this one in and buy an Elite. There's no way I'm going all summer without a 360.

The red ring did go away though. Strange. It's been working fine for the past hour or so.

Now, we wait...

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Please disregard my last post, because my 360 fuckING RED RINGED ON ME ON THE FIRST fuckING DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!!!

fuck!!![/quote]

Cue: Matt Young saying
"Rest In...Peaaaaaaaace"

Seriously, though, man. I dread the day this happens to me :(

Sorry to hear about that :(

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Eh, fuck it. I'll send this one in and buy an Elite. There's no way I'm going all summer without a 360.

The red ring did go away though. Strange. It's been working fine for the past hour or so.

Now, we wait...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a previous system fake red ring on me once. I think it went on for another month or so before really biting the dust. Even though I've got a Wii and a PS3 and games I haven't even touched on either system I think I would die of boredom if my 360 red ringed and I had to send it in.

I personally thought Matt's Khondor impression was pretty good. Then again, I also see Mrs.'s Khondor's young Mark Whalberg comparison, so maybe I'm not the best person when it comes to this sort of thing...

I'll be on tonight after the basketball game is over.

Send yer PS3 over here Hamster, I'll make sure it gets treated properly.

Sucks Sofa, but I gotta say M-soft has been stepping their game up, I got mine back in just under a week about 6 days.

[quote name='xcoax']Even though I've got a Wii and a PS3 and games I haven't even touched on either system I think I would die of boredom if my 360 red ringed and I had to send it in.

[/QUOTE]

Aint that the damn truth.
My friend request to you on PSN has been pending for a month now :oldman:

[quote name='xcoax']Even though I've got a Wii and a PS3 and games I haven't even touched on either system I think I would die of boredom if my 360 red ringed and I had to send it in.
[/QUOTE]

Yep. That's why I ditched my Wii and don't have any plans on picking up a PS3. Just too much to play on the 360 to even keep up with it.

[quote name='Khondor']Aint that the damn truth.
My friend request to you on PSN has been pending for a month now :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I don't even know how to accept it. You'd be my first and only friend. The PS3 sees plenty of use, just not in the form of gaming. The only game I've played from start to finish on it is Uncharted. The Wii on the other hand I got for $80 from that Amazon black Friday deal thing last Thanksgiving, so thats not that big of a deal if I don't play it too often.

Its this damned Call of Duty that keeps me coming back. I have nothing left to do other than complete now meaningless challenges and get golden guns, but I can't stop playing.

[quote name='xcoax']Haha, I don't even know how to accept it. You'd be my first and only friend. The PS3 sees plenty of use, just not in the form of gaming. The only game I've played from start to finish on it is Uncharted. The Wii on the other hand I got for $80 from that Amazon black Friday deal thing last Thanksgiving, so thats not that big of a deal if I don't play it too often.
[/QUOTE]

I only have 1 PSN friend, and thats JQA.

I tried adding Flesh Ribbon, but it kept telling me the name was invalid.

My first 360 first threw up a red ring when it died when the power went out, but worked fine the next time I turned it on. Of course, it died a month or so later. The fact that it froze randomly including on the start up animation the VERY FIRST TIME I turned it on was a clue that not all was good. It happened right after they extended the warranty for RROD so they were deluged with boxes and I was without it for almost two months and then I received a brand new not refurbed unit which was made two days before it shipped. Why not send it sooner since it's a replacement? I had hoped it would have the new chip and really hoped for a HDMI output (they had just started making those a month before) but it was an old version pro. I once got a original xbox back in four days (it's two day's ship for my location). It worked fine but I'm 99% sure it was a screwdriver that I heard rolling around in there.

Back on topic, I'll be online for a little bit around 1 AM EST!

After watching the first half and seeing the Lakers physically take the Celtics over their knee and spank the crap out of them I'm done watching the game. I'll be seeing you guys on for COD Thursday early tonight.

[quote name='Khondor']I only have 1 PSN friend, and thats JQA.

I tried adding Flesh Ribbon, but it kept telling me the name was invalid.[/quote]

Me too Khondor! ...I requested you as a friend too... :baby:

I tried adding Flesh Ribbon, but it kept telling me the name was invalid.[/quote]

Add me!

Ha, I hardly touch my PS3 so far. The most use it's gotten so far is my 3 yr old has watched Ratatouille on BluRay a couple times!

Someone tell Hamster he missed it. It's a 2 point game just entering the 4th quarter. Or don't tell him if you want him to keep playing.

[quote name='xcoax']After watching the first half and seeing the Lakers physically take the Celtics over their knee and spank the crap out of them I'm done watching the game. I'll be seeing you guys on for COD Thursday early tonight.[/quote]

The game's just getting good, Celts made a damn hard turn-around. :bouncy:

[quote name='joe2187']The game's just getting good, Celts made a damn hard turn-around. :bouncy:[/quote]This could be the biggest single game comeback in playoff history. Down by 24 in the second let alone the fact the Lakers are at home and in need of another win. Celts by 3 with 2 to go.

Yeah, incredible game. Only caught it as I was grading exams with the game on and wanted to finish half of them before hopping on CoD4 and it got close right as I was finishing up.

Just got my PS3 today. I've had a playstation.com screen name for years but not sure if that transfers over for use on the PS3. We'll have to get setup soon and unfortunately I probably won't be setting up the PS3 until this weekend :cry:

I am SOOOOOO glad I gave them another chance. Greatest comeback in all the years I've been watching the NBA.

Now I'll be joining you fellows online.

Hey Joe.

What gun do you want me to use next?

:rofl:

I kid I kid. Dude seriously I only use the P90 because it fits my play style. I find myself always fighting 3-6 people at one time so its nice to be able to smoke them all without a reload.

But I could use any gun and do the same thing.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey Joe.

What gun do you want me to use next?

:rofl:

I kid I kid. Dude seriously I only use the P90 because it fits my play style. I find myself always fighting 3-6 people at one time so its nice to be able to smoke them all without a reload.

But I could use any gun and do the same thing.[/quote]

Yeah Yeah eat it up.

Been doing prestige's and loosing my strides/favorite weapons. I'm pretty lethal with a G36C, G3, and the MP5.

I'll do better next time, either way we both led the teams we were on, I was always just below you.

next time....You!:twoguns:

Good games tonight fellas! Think we won every match during the time I was on.

I'm starting to knock the rust off after not playing at all in May and getting back to just semi-sucking rather than flat-out sucking! :D Had an 18-8 game, best I've had in ages.

I went 35 and 8 on my last match, so I ended on a good note.

Good games guys.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'm starting to knock the rust off after not playing at all in May and getting back to just semi-sucking rather than flat-out sucking! :D Had an 18-8 game, best I've had in ages.[/quote]

I saw you climb the ladder on pipeline and get blown up. It was funny. I tried to warn you, but you didn't hear me :(

[quote name='Khondor']For those who didn't join in tonight you missed a treat.
R&B performer R.Kelly joined up for a Match against us. :lol:[/quote]

...:whistle2:|

I must've missed that. I can't say I'm disappointed, though ;)

[quote name='Khondor']For those who didn't join in tonight you missed a treat.
R&B performer R.Kelly joined up for a Match against us. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I win the lame kid of the night award for saying I was getting on not once but twice and then not playing at all. First the Celtics make the comeback of the century, and then right when Ninja sends me an invite my sister wanted to hang out, and she's only here for like a month, so I did.

I should be pretty free the rest of the weekend as she's going out of town and there isn't another game until Sunday.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']...:whistle2:|

I must've missed that. I can't say I'm disappointed, though ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah Sofa, it was before you joined.
Some guy came in the lobby and just kept saying over and over...

"I Shit on Bitches", hence the R Kelly reference :lol:

[quote name='MSUHitman']Sorry everyone it's been nothing but MLB The Show 08 and MGS 4 on the PS3 for me this week. Maybe I'll play some next week.[/QUOTE]

Hey Hitman, if you wanna play some MLB sometime, look me up

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']
I saw you climb the ladder on pipeline and get blown up. It was funny. I tried to warn you, but you didn't hear me :([/QUOTE]

D'oh!

Must of been one of the matches I had my headset off and mic muted as I was on the phone. :(

Damn, man, what a series of insane experiences last night! And yes, Khondor, R. Kelly's appearance was unparalleled in its awesomeness!

I think it was hilarious when someone on the other team did some Fonzie-esque "eeyyyyyy" and then both teams proceeded to do it until the match started! I believe this is when a CAG said "you guys are easily amused, aren't you?"

Damn,...well it's time to pour some fruit loops in a bowl and...
EAT ON BITCHES

[quote name='Khondor']Yeah Sofa, it was before you joined.
Some guy came in the lobby and just kept saying over and over...

"I Shit on Bitches", hence the R Kelly reference :lol:[/quote]

Ok, now I'm disappointed :lol:

[quote name='Simon D I']
I think it was hilarious when someone on the other team did some Fonzie-esque "eeyyyyyy" and then both teams proceeded to do it until the match started! I believe this is when a CAG said "you guys are easily amused, aren't you?"

Damn,...well it's time to pour some fruit loops in a bowl and...
EAT ON BITCHES[/quote]

Yeah, I said that.

Also, I believe "Shit on Bitches" to be a great War-cry to shout in the screen before the match begins.

[quote name='joe2187']Yeah, I said that.

Also, I believe "Shit on Bitches" to be a great War-cry to shout in the screen before the match begins.[/quote]

Either that or it could be the new Pedro (or Lance, Gary or Bruce).

If we shout "Let's shit on bitches," it might either A: get the awesome gold crosses to quit in disgust or B: Help us leave in a glorious way.

Just a thought.

I'm so bored at work that i'm day dreaming of our games last night. oh 5:00 come faster. Anyone planning on playing tonight? i am

IT IS 12:32 CENTRAL TIME on SATURDAY NIGHT

LETS PLAY NOW!

NOBODY is online!

EDIT: (30 mins after original post)

Holy shit...it's FRIDAY NIGHT....what the hell is wrong with me?!?

See what happens when you're sick for a few days? :(

Anyways, I just played 4 or 5 games with random asses...that was NO FUN.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again; CALL OF DUTY IS NO FUN WITHOUT CAGS.

...now to try METAL GEAR ONLINE!!

This is absolutlely disappointing...

I absolutely hate working for a baseball team. 7 Game home-stands suck... I haven't gotten to play all week with you guys because of work.

Then to top it off, I miss CAG Thursday for a date that went good but horribly wrong at the same time... Long story (think SuperBad or ask me next time we play(that is if I don't kill myself of embarassment before. lol.))

[quote name='mvp828']This is absolutlely disappointing...

I absolutely hate working for a baseball team. 7 Game home-stands suck... I haven't gotten to play all week with you guys because of work.

Then to top it off, I miss CAG Thursday for a date that went good but horribly wrong at the same time... Long story (think SuperBad or ask me next time we play(that is if I don't kill myself of embarassment before. lol.))[/quote]

You headbutted your date and then had a drunk kinda-gay sleepover with simon?

[quote name='joe2187']You headbutted your date and then had a drunk kinda-gay sleepover with simon?[/quote]

Not quite... Unfortunately the latter didn't happen.

My one stipulation for telling this story is that Khondor is in the room because I know that I will get to hear that awesomely creepy laugh that will make the whole situation feel a little bit more embarassing and enjoyable.

Hopefully there's some period blood on the leg while dancing action in there... Most hilariously gross thing ever.

I didn't want to go to bed, so I thought "hey, lets play some late night COD4!" Bad idea.

I started out playing Mercenary TDM and every game I joined I was on that team that's losing 610-270. And of course the next game I'm stuck with the same god-awful teammates, so I quit that immediately. The same thing happened around six more times before I switched over to hardcore TDM. My team there was made up entirely of an overly drunk clan that thought it was the most hilarious thing ever to team kill each other. I was the only person positive, and the second place guy had a score of like -230. So needless to say it was basically me versus 11 other people.

I don't think in my two hours of play I got a single win. I agree totally with Simon that this game is complete crap unless you're playing with a bunch of friends.

[quote name='xcoax']Hopefully there's some period blood on the leg while dancing action in there... Most hilariously gross thing ever.

I didn't want to go to bed, so I thought "hey, lets play some late night COD4!" Bad idea.

I started out playing Mercenary TDM and every game I joined I was on that team that's losing 610-270. And of course the next game I'm stuck with the same god-awful teammates, so I quit that immediately. The same thing happened around six more times before I switched over to hardcore TDM. My team there was made up entirely of an overly drunk clan that thought it was the most hilarious thing ever to team kill each other. I was the only person positive, and the second place guy had a score of like -230. So needless to say it was basically me versus 11 other people.

I don't think in my two hours of play I got a single win. I agree totally with Simon that this game is complete crap unless you're playing with a bunch of friends.[/QUOTE]

send me a friend request on anarchydummy if you want. we just got offline and destroyed everyone we were playing against in HQ. the most points the other team got was 45 the entire time that we played.

edit: also, i usually don't send out invites to anyone on here if i think you are all playing together. if you are playing alone, send me a message asking for an invite and if i have room in the party, i will get you in it.

bread's done
Back