CAG Halo 2 Clan Thread #2

and Murc, my daddie's dead, and it's close enough to my birthday, so just stop. I've never liked you, I never will, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on these boards that feels this way. ok I'm done. thank you shrike.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']and Murc, my daddie's dead, and it's close enough to my birthday, so just stop. I've never liked you, I never will, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on these boards that feels this way. ok I'm done. thank you shrike.[/QUOTE]

To everyone, please stop cluttering this thread with the bullshit. This is for invite requests and general clan information. Leave the bickering to the OTTs or private messages and out of this topic. Thank you and have a nice day.

craven...are CAGs free to join in a game or two? I see you and a whole bunch of others on my FL on Halo 2 and wanted to join in, but I'm not part of the clan. I'm not looking to join, but I just wanted to join a game or two when the urge hits. Do I just send you a message for a game invite?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']craven...are CAGs free to join in a game or two? I see you and a whole bunch of others on my FL on Halo 2 and wanted to join in, but I'm not part of the clan. I'm not looking to join, but I just wanted to join a game or two when the urge hits. Do I just send you a message for a game invite?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its cool, just as long as you aren't taking the space of clan members. They get the priority over regular CAGs. But yeah, if you're on an see us on, feel free to ask for an invite. If you sent me a game invite, I didn't recieve it, so unless it was from another game, I didn't get it.

my gamertag is: elitekilla03

current rank: 21 in team slayer
and i am going up ranks constantly.. plz send me an invte

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well I just played some slayer with samurai, glad to know someone in this clan still has some respect for me.[/QUOTE]

Nah he was just desperate and needed someone to play with. He was pretty much just using you lol JK. But any way aren't you that like girl looking dude with blond hair from that one pic you posted up?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well I just played some slayer with samurai, glad to know someone in this clan still has some respect for me.[/QUOTE]

You don't deserve any respect is why you don't get any. You have to earn respect from people, instead of being given it.

Also, keep your useless posts out of this topic, its for clan invite requests. Not for your bitching. And people that quote you, wouldn't be able to, if you didn't post in here to begin with. So leave this topic alone.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Nah he was just desperate and needed someone to play with. He was pretty much just using you lol JK. But any way aren't you that like girl looking dude with blond hair from that one pic you posted up?[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you're talking about the pic, or, heh, the pic.

[quote name='Ledhed']I can't tell if you're talking about the pic, or, heh, the pic.[/QUOTE]

argh ledhed and his mod powers... it wasn't me! ledhed changed the pic.

Hi - would like to join the clan - I am a friend of Cheapy and play with Cheap and Goosedude and Jake alot. I am new to X-box but am commited to bettering myself and my abilities through practice and adhering to the advice of my peers.
My tag is Broke5000.

[quote name='broke']Hi - would like to join the clan - I am a friend of Cheapy and play with Cheap and Goosedude and Jake alot. I am new to X-box but am commited to bettering myself and my abilities through practice and adhering to the advice of my peers.
My tag is Broke5000.[/QUOTE]

Ill vouch for this guy, hes a cool guy. Youre getting better broke, give it some time. For how long youve had an Xbox, youre doin well

[quote name='broke']Hi - would like to join the clan - I am a friend of Cheapy and play with Cheap and Goosedude and Jake alot. I am new to X-box but am commited to bettering myself and my abilities through practice and adhering to the advice of my peers.

lookin forward to meeting you on live

Yea very cool dude. From what I heard he has only had an xbox for 2-3 weeks but is doing better then expected and probably will become a 1 tier player.

I'll get your invite sent out tomorrow during the day. I won't be on Halo 2 for the next week or so, so enjoy playing with the rest of the clan.

If you guys have any room left, I'm interested in joining.

Gamertag: Tittay

I currenly have no friends here (I got LIVE today), but that'll change very soon.

[quote name='Drummy404']If you guys have any room left, I'm interested in joining.

Gamertag: Tittay

I currenly have no friends here (I got LIVE today), but that'll change very soon.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll send you and broke an invite tonight.

would like to join currently in clan2uesday, but they never do clan matches, am a level 23 and gamertag is js321.

Hey some of you guys add me so I can play. I'd like to let the CAGers witness the Xperience. :) I'm not sure if I can permanently roll with you guys, but I can play at least some and give you an opponent for practice.

gamertag: bone matrix

I would like to be in the clan. The caln I was in never was online, and Im looking for people to play some slayer with and whatnot. Im horrible at 1v1, but great at slayer. Thanks.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']What's the exact clan name? I would love to see your clan stats.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but are you interested in joining the clan? If so, let me know. By the way, thats what this topic is for, requesting invites to the clan. Not trying to be rude or anything, just pointing out the facts.

[quote name='Murcielago77']Ill vouch for this guy, hes a cool guy. Youre getting better broke, give it some time. For how long youve had an Xbox, youre doin well[/QUOTE]

Plus his avatar kicks ass. Tunnels of Doom was an awesome TI 99-4A game waaaay back in the day.

[quote name='Matt Young']Even though I'm not in the clan anymore, can I still join you guys to play on the new maps?[/QUOTE]
As if you have time to play considering your other...ummm...distractions. Hehehe.

GT: SporadicTXB

I haven't really played Halo 2 since the stats reset but would love to get back into it now that the maps are finally coming out.

[quote name='O.D.D']GT: SporadicTXB

I haven't really played Halo 2 since the stats reset but would love to get back into it now that the maps are finally coming out.[/QUOTE]

Will send the invite this evening.

I'm his brother. Guess I'll join too. I know zolaman. He's been out for a while, but promises to return when he gets back to school in aug.

GT: Taejoo

Hey, Joon. Is your brother's name Benny?

*walks off into the forest soon after he realizes nobody will catch his reference*

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Joon. Is your brother's name Benny?

*walks off into the forest soon after he realizes nobody will catch his reference*[/QUOTE]
That Johnny Depp Movie?

If I could get another invite that would be awesome. My friend list was acting very dumb awhile back. It wasn't showing any of my friends online, just invites I've received. My friend sent me a clan invite, so I joined his to see if it would work, and it somehow fixed it. So if I could get another invite, It'd be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to try out (or whatever..) for the CAG clan. I want to see how I compare to you guys.

I just need some people to play with...

GT: Shayde52

[quote name='Toireht']Just got live yesterday looking for people to play with

Gamertag: Toireht[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shayde']I'd like to try out (or whatever..) for the CAG clan. I want to see how I compare to you guys.

I just need some people to play with...

GT: Shayde52[/QUOTE]

I will send invites out to both of you guys once I get back on Halo 2. (no later than Tuesday). I wish I would've seen this before I left tonight, as I had forgotten about Toireht's request from the other day.

I just got back in to playing thanks to the new maps, I'm a level 2 but I play better then that trust me. Send me an invite so I don't have to play with people who cheat.

[quote name='KingDox']I just got back in to playing thanks to the new maps, I'm a level 2 but I play better then that trust me. Send me an invite so I don't have to play with people who cheat.[/QUOTE]

I'll get you back in as well. I need to also dig up the link on how to request access to the clan forums, so that you can see whats going on within the clan.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'll get you back in as well. I need to also dig up the link on how to request access to the clan forums, so that you can see whats going on within the clan.[/QUOTE]

User CP > Miscellaneous > Group Memberships

I wouldn't mind an invite either, now with the maps I'd like to get back into regular playing. Was between 5-7 in everything in January, then just didn't play much.

[quote name='Gojtron']I wouldn't mind an invite either, now with the maps I'd like to get back into regular playing. Was between 5-7 in everything in January, then just didn't play much.[/QUOTE]

Alright, as soon as I know what your GT is, I will send you an invite.

[quote name='Kingjay89']Im intrested in joining if any spots are left
gamertag: kingjay89
TS=Level 25[/QUOTE]

Invite being sent in moments.

As for the other invites, they've all been sent and will be cancelled on Tuesday if they're not accepted.

Hey we have a pretty unpopular clan right now it's very strong tho It's a level 15 on Major Clan and 10 in minor if your a good gamer and is on a lot ( has to be a cool good friend)
send a request Alberto The One/Diamond on Fire

bread's done
Back