CAG Halo 2 Clan Thread #2

[quote name='Alberto The One'] Hey we have a pretty unpopular clan right now it's very strong tho It's a level 15 on Major Clan and 10 in minor if your a good gamer and is on a lot ( has to be a cool good friend)
send a request Alberto The One/Diamond on Fire
[/QUOTE]

This thread is for requesting an invite to the "Official" cheapassgamer clan, not for recruiting people to join theres. Sorry to rain on your parade.

[quote name='Alberto The One'] Hey we have a pretty unpopular clan right now it's very strong tho It's a level 15 on Major Clan and 10 in minor if your a good gamer and is on a lot ( has to be a cool good friend)
send a request Alberto The One/Diamond on Fire
[/QUOTE]

friend request sent! :D

[quote name='swetooth9']friend request sent! :D[/QUOTE]

If only thats what request he was talking about. You'll hop on and have an invite to his clan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='craven_fiend']If only thats what request he was talking about. You'll hop on and have an invite to his clan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

keep your disgusting fantasies to yourself, craven

[quote name='craven_fiend']Invite being sent in moments.

As for the other invites, they've all been sent and will be cancelled on Tuesday if they're not accepted.[/QUOTE]
Craven, can u send me another invite--i accidently deleted it as i was clearing all my old messages. Gamertag-kingjay89

[quote name='Kingjay89']Craven, can u send me another invite--i accidently deleted it as i was clearing all my old messages. Gamertag-kingjay89[/QUOTE]

I will resend it tomorrow at some point during the day. Sorry about that, I am about to go out for the night, so I won't be playing Halo 2 tonight.

Invites getting taken care of tomorrow or Friday. Also, I am not too fond of having 1 person take up 2 spaces, so to cowseatalot, which name do you use more often.

16 days. 16 days. 16 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Edit: just to be on topic. I may have a new Gamertag. it depends if I can resurrect G47 or not. :cry:

hey craven, i think it's time for me to join again (i quit before anticipating basically just playing conker but i dont, so now i can devote the time necessary). so if you could please invite me back, it would be great

:)

Yeah, no prob cool. Just go through the same procedure to gain access to the clan forums. If you don't remember, it should still be in a link on page 3 or 4. WB

Well, I just left my clan yesterday. All I have is about 4 or 5 people on my friends list, so being able to play with some CAGs would be nice. Please do send an invite if there is any space left. My gamertag is Th3 Sentinel.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I will be taking care of invites tomorrow. I have been slacking as Overlord for a while, so its time I step up and get these invites out.[/QUOTE]Or you can give overlord to Liquid.:p

[quote name='unctennis122']If you want a level 32 in your clan send me an invite, GT is unctennis122[/QUOTE]

Well if you put it that way, sure. :rofl:

I'll send the invite tomorrow during the day. Not playing tonight due to a bogus ear piece on my mic.

[quote name='unctennis122']Did you send the invite? Because I didn't get it yet.[/QUOTE]

I haven't sent it yet. I haven't been on since Tuesday due to my earpiece crapping out, but I should be getting on this evening to send out the invites. Sorry about the delay.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Over my dead overlord body, or until I finally say screw Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

WOW Overlord is that important to you? I mean it's just a game.

[quote name='pimpinc333']WOW Overlord is that important to you? I mean it's just a game.[/QUOTE]

Not really, plus you are quoting something from 2 days ago. I will relinquish overlordship once I feel like things are out of my control, or I can't stand playing Halo 2 any longer. Yeah, its just a game and this is just the internet.

But in all seriousness, I could careless if I had a co-overlord or not.

[quote name='Girion47']I could careless if I had a co-overlord or not.

riiiiiiiiiight.

*ahem*[/QUOTE]

You haven't played with me since May, so you don't know how things are.

Invites up to date...finally

Also, for access to the CAG Halo 2 clan thread, for clan members only follow these steps

User CP > Miscellaneous > Group Memberships

and it should be listed in the group memberships

[quote name='sj41']Or you can give overlord to Liquid.:p[/QUOTE]
I like how you think sticky:D
[quote name='Joon2324']I vouch for zola. Liquid hasn't been playing lately either.[/QUOTE]
I blame school and my annoying parents who wont let me play on weekdays

yeah having strict parents does suck, but you know what they say "were doing what's best for you". Or if your Jin's parents trying to keep me away from Halo "Were keeping you away from the hippity hop music, and the Crips and Bloods."

[quote name='ph33r m3']yeah having strict parents does suck, but you know what they say "were doing what's best for you". Or if your Jin's parents trying to keep me away from Halo "Were keeping you away from the hippity hop music, and the Crips and Bloods."[/QUOTE]Damn, that Jin kid sounds like he's got a real tough life.

[quote name='ph33r m3']yeah having strict parents does suck, but you know what they say "were doing what's best for you". Or if your Jin's parents trying to keep me away from Halo "Were keeping you away from the hippity hop music, and the Crips and Bloods."[/QUOTE]

They are right then . Judging from you pics and your spelling in your sig, you seem like a poser, wanna-be thug. Whitey.

[quote name='pimpinc333']They are right then . Judging from you pics and your spelling in your sig, you seem like a poser, wanna-be thug. Whitey.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
watch your back pimp, you might get jumped by a bunch of kids from a rich white neighborhood

[quote name='LiquidNight']:rofl:
watch your back pimp, you might get jumped by a bunch of kids from a rich white neighborhood[/QUOTE]

by who? the guys that jumped jin before that?

bread's done
Back