CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']And I was looking forward to playing tonight. :([/QUOTE]It appears they accepted, so there's a clan game tonight.

Clan Playing: CAG Clan Alpha
Opponent: Giant Bomb
Challenge Status: Accepted
Day: Saturday, 4/11
Time: 9pm EST / 6pm PST
Valor: 5
Max People Per Clan: 10 on 10

EDIT: For Beta clan members, does 4/18 @ 4pm EST work out for some of you, against the GAF clan? I could see about arranging something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for showing up. Glad we got 10. Sucks that Giant Bomb couldn't get a full squad, but at least we got another victory. Although, there's a chance that might be the last clan battle I lead (I may hand off the clan, but I'll still be an officer at least).

[quote name='JMEPO']Victorious! In GB's deffense they were pretty outnumbered though. BTW how many valor points do we have?[/QUOTE]We lost 5 against GAF, and now we gained 10 against GB (I wagered 5 valor).

Eh, I may still host for at least one more week. I am looking at having a Alpha vs. Beta clan match sometime (maybe next weekend). However, I'm really not sure what I should do about Thursday though.

[quote name='JMEPO']Victorious! In GB's deffense they were pretty outnumbered though. BTW how many valor points do we have?[/quote]

Well we nearly lost the bodycount round. Of course it was more our fault for charging their spawn...

I really need to get back into Killzone 2...havent touched it in god knows how long. Last time i played it it felt all different and i was absolutely terrible!

I'll lead the game for another week. If people are interested in a game night on Thursday, I WILL try it again. Also, I'm looking at a Beta vs. Alpha clan battle this weekend.

Those who have YET received a clan invite, shall receive one on Tuesday/Wednesday. I just need to sort through which clan they'll be invited to.

Date: Thursday, 4/16 (If this is a bad time, I'll change it)
Time: 9pm EST
Host: ManaKnight
Game name: CAG Night
Password: shaqfu

Clan Playing: CAG Clan Alpha
Opponent: CAG Clan Beta
Challenge Status: Not Sent
Day: Saturday, 4/18
Valor: ??
Max People Per Clan:

Clan Playing: CAG Clan Beta
Opponent: CAG Clan Alpha
Challenge Status: Not Sent
Day: Saturday, 4/18
Valor: ??
Max People Per Clan:

i need to play more KZ2, i was hooked to RE5 for two weeks...

i'll join in the next match..but i cant find my friggin mic! :(

Apologies for not reading the previous 86 pages if this has already been suggested. Is there any chance/interest in setting up a UK/EU CAG clan? I'm just getting into the whole online multi-player world and like the idea of clan play, but being in the UK and being 5/6 hours ahead of most of you, it would be tricky to join.

i think the majority of cag members are in the US so finding enough uk members to join a clan would probably be difficult at best. our main clan creator is also leaving and most people arent willing to do the work necessary to run a clan. there is no official CAG clan organization unfortunately.

[quote name='kamiza']Apologies for not reading the previous 86 pages if this has already been suggested. Is there any chance/interest in setting up a UK/EU CAG clan? I'm just getting into the whole online multi-player world and like the idea of clan play, but being in the UK and being 5/6 hours ahead of most of you, it would be tricky to join.[/QUOTE]We have like 4-5 members in a clan from the U.K. We just merge them into ours because there just isn't many. However, we DO play European clans at times which lead us to play some afternoon clan battles. Every once in a while we have an afternoon game so they can get in.

[quote name='Zyzomys']It was always naive to think otherwise.[/QUOTE]Exactly. I KNOW SCEA/SCEE would never do free DLC unless its very small. They definitely want their money. I dunno what GG wanted, but even if they wanted free, SCE wouldn't allow that.

[quote name='joshr915']i think the thread title game dates month of September is a typo :)[/QUOTE]Fixed.

Also, these three people need invites to the BETA clan (all other recent invites went to Alpha clan):
PureApathy
SilentHymn

shindoku said he can be booted off the beta clan.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Also, these three people need invites to the BETA clan (all other recent invites went to Alpha clan):
cylonceturion
[/quote]

thats me, was hoping to get into the most populous clan (alpha?) since I play pretty regularly, and would like to play with folks who know what they are doing more or less.

I await my invite, thanks.

[quote name='volt1up']thats me, was hoping to get into the most populous clan (alpha?) since I play pretty regularly, and would like to play with folks who know what they are doing more or less.

I await my invite, thanks.[/QUOTE]Alpha/Beta are virtually the same. Both have around the same number of active people. The only reason the Alpha has more is because it use to be the casual 1 clan, while the beta clan was the hardcore clan. After a while, some were moved around and we decided to stick to two competing clans.

PSN-ID: Stoneious
Headset: Yes...if it feels like working. POS.
Clan Choice: Probably Delta unless I'm really needed or something.
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Almost any night

I just got this so still learning it...in fact going to go read the manual here for a minute cause that was a pretty sad match I was just in heh.

We still have nights on Thursday, but they've been cut short (like end at 10:30pm - 11pm EST) or sometimes canceled as of late due to a significant drop in attendance (last week we had 6 show up, total). :whistle2:(

Regardless, I will try to have a night tomorrow. Depending on its performance, we'll see whether we have another CAG night or what we may need to do.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']We still have nights on Thursday, but they've been cut short (like end at 10:30pm - 11pm EST) or sometimes canceled as of late due to a significant drop in attendance (last week we had 6 show up, total). :whistle2:(

Regardless, I will try to have a night tomorrow. Depending on its performance, we'll see whether we have another CAG night or what we may need to do.[/quote]
I missed last week (so it's been two weeks for me), but I should be on tomorrow. :)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']We still have nights on Thursday, but they've been cut short (like end at 10:30pm - 11pm EST) or sometimes canceled as of late due to a significant drop in attendance (last week we had 6 show up, total). :whistle2:(

Regardless, I will try to have a night tomorrow. Depending on its performance, we'll see whether we have another CAG night or what we may need to do.[/QUOTE]
Maybe we should poll again to see if another night works better. For me, Wednesday is better than Thursday. What about other CAGs?

[quote name='Sarrasis']Maybe we should poll again to see if another night works better. For me, Wednesday is better than Thursday. What about other CAGs?[/QUOTE]Wednesday already conflicts with certain people who play, which is why I never truly considered it, but I dunno. Before many said Thursday because Wednesday was too busy (especially those in school still).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Wednesday already conflicts with certain people who play, which is why I never truly considered it, but I dunno. Before many said Thursday because Wednesday was too busy (especially those in school still).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Wed was just a day I threw out there. I'm just trying to think of ways to get more people to show up.

Maybe Sundays @ 9pm could work too? Since that's the scheduled "CAGCast" time and several people have shown interest for KZ2. We don't necessarily need people in the clans to play... just more people to show up.

[quote name='Sarrasis']Yeah, Wed was just a day I threw out there. I'm just trying to think of ways to get more people to show up.

Maybe Sundays @ 9pm could work too? Since that's the scheduled "CAGCast" time and several people have shown interest for KZ2. We don't necessarily need people in the clans to play... just more people to show up.[/QUOTE]I might just have to ask what day people can attend again. Regardless, this will probably be the last Thursday night we have unless attendance is fantastic. After that, I need a host for next week for sure, and I'll let them host whenever they wish and we'll see how that goes.

While I like Sunday, we've just been having a lot go on which kind of had me a bit hesitant about making it every week (also, some showed up for JUST the CAGCast too). I'm handing off KZ2 soon anyway, so it may end up being Sunday (who knows).

I'll take a break from Valkyria Chronicle to dole out some beat downs tonight. Hope to see lots of people there.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Server is now up. Might be the last game night I host outside of clan nights.[/quote]

I missed tonight's match but I'll be at the alpha vs beta game on Saturday (playing for beta)

[quote name='js1']I wish I could make these more often but 9est is just too early for me... 10pm or later would be cool.[/quote]

well its a weeknight, so we have to think of the east coast people who have to work at 8-9am.

Being that it was the second time playing online, I think I did pretty well. :whee:It sounded like everyone was being censored cause me mic kept cutting in and out while bleeping/buzzing.

bread's done
Back