CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

I finally got around to getting the trophies on the new maps last night. Didn't see any cag games up though.

[quote name='SaltonMilton']sure I can
do you want me to find an opponent?[/QUOTE]

That'd be great -- although it doesn't have to be for this week. CAG hasn't has an inter-clan match in quite a long time.

After deploying 588 turrets, I finally got my 8 turret ribbons :D
I'm guessing it took you guys half of what I needed.

[quote name='Invin']Glad to see Patch 1.27 is finally available. Happy air bot ribbons hunting everyone.[/QUOTE]

People on NeoGAF are saying its super easily to kill people right out of the spawn if they are placed badly, and that people are rage quitting a lot out of games. This all sounds really bad to me, I guess I'll have to give it a shot today and see how it works for myself.

[quote name='MisterBee']People on NeoGAF are saying its super easily to kill people right out of the spawn if they are placed badly, and that people are rage quitting a lot out of games. This all sounds really bad to me, I guess I'll have to give it a shot today and see how it works for myself.[/QUOTE]
Bahhh... Idiots just have to learn not to put a spawn point right at the objective anymore. :roll:

[quote name='mguiddy']Bahhh... Idiots just have to learn not to put a spawn point right at the objective anymore. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I agree. Before the patch, people abused the spawn points and S&D missions either became stalemates (well technically the defending team wins) or you just had to wait until the spawn points expire. I haven't tried things out yet, but this game has gotten much more tactical now.

Patch is awesome.
Joined a game halfway through and shot up to 1st place in like 10 min due to pulling off headshot after headshot with high precision. The HP option totally smooths out the controls.
Thje spawn grenade camping is a little cheap. Even while we were winning and killing people right when they spawned we still agreed it was a little cheap but it just means spawns need to be placed better.

Also got my last air ribbon. The air bots are a pain in the ass now. Hard to kill easy to get killed by,

I found a 4v4 for 930 either a tournament of a challenge depending on if the tournament starts
but i need an officer to take the challenge

[quote name='SaltonMilton']I found a 4v4 for 930 either a tournament of a challenge depending on if the tournament starts
but i need an officer to take the challenge[/QUOTE]

I'll promote you within the next hour.

Arg.. I completely forgot about that. I'm also watching the bball game tonight and won't be able to make it to the game.

someone send me an invite for the clan :) i'll hop in next time you need smoeone. I know I can't play the one tonight since it's already been set.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight or this Saturday -- I really want to try out the new patch. :whistle2:(

Salton -- will you be able to host on Saturday? And by the way, please don't feel like you are obligated to host a match. Don't change your plans or sacrifice on CAGs account. We all appreciate you putting in the time and energy to do all of this. :applause:

I'll update the OP to state that users should check the forum posts for a potential Saturday match, as I'm not sure I'll have internet access this weekend.

yeah sure I'll try to find us a game for Saturday
but first we'll meet up in a private game

CAG Forum Night
password shaqfu

um I'll just stick with the normal time
so 9 pm the private server will be up
and then I'll try to have a game scheduled for 9:30 pm est

and uh please join the cag chat room when your available to play killzone
it helps me organize clan matches and works well for communication between clan members at any time

Last edited by a moderator:
Official application

PSN-ID: GonzoCorleon
Headset: Yes but I don't use it when wifeys sleeping
Time Zone: EST
Availability: After 9pm EST

Also I can make a sat 6pm match I'm pretty sure

I get off work at 5 and have to go pick up my car. It'll be tight but I may be able to make it to the 6PM clan match tonight.

they backed out said they only have 2 people so I was forced to sign for a tournament at 6:30 pm est
I'll be waiting in the chatroom

tonight or tomorrow salton? nevermind. i figured out the post where you wrote "tomorrow" was at 3am-ish so i'm guessing you mean today in 20 min lol ill be on but i can only play the clan match real quick

i missed it didnt i? im signing in now but i havent even gotten the patch yet...

edit: nope not even close....doesnt look like gonzo made it in time either...

ill be there tomorrow tho

we have a 3v3 final tomorrow at 6 : 30 pm est
please be on at 6 : 15 est
if I'm not on I will be on the chatroom at least on my other account
first come first serve
let me know if you will be attending

if you have not received a chatroom invitation let me know I'll send you one
in order to get in the chat room you can do so by

hitting the ps button on your controller
go to the top of your buddy list
select chat room
and then join the CAG Forum killzone 2 chat

it's hard to find low valor matches fast
seems tournaments are my best option
anyway I found another match tonight
a 2v2 for 8:00 pm est
the 2nd round will be at 9:15 est
so maybe someone else might wanna play later

I could make 9:45 est tonight and tomorrows 6:30 est

i'll get on like 15 min beforehand to make sure i dont get locked out :p

alright sounds kool I still haven't accepted the 9 45 one
we just need one more person and we can do that
but it will probably be on

um
i just started up a public server
all is welcome

cool.

Sorry about that. I think there's something wrong with my disc. It happens sometimes but never this frequently. Everytime I would leave the text chat and press the PS button it would just sit there loading and I'd never get to go back into the game.

yeah that happens to me sometimes
it's best just to let it wait
it usually works eventually
or try hitting the ps button again but only once or twice
and try not to use the text chat when it's loading
or i find when I'm dead
the chat works alot slower then when alive

bread's done
Back