CAG Madden League

Sounds like a few of those that dropped are people I hadn't played yet. I don't know how many games I have left, I know I gotta play Thomaticus.

I'll be on Tuesday night as usual if anyone wants to get a game in, league or non.

Hey guys, I'm late to this but if you ever need another member I'll join and I'm very active...plus I'll take any team lol

Played again tonight against PeKay's Cowboys. Fun game and a close one although I came up on the short end 21-20. Saw more fumbles than INTs for the first time and had another one of those frustrating punt return fumbles for a TD where the kicking team hits you right when the ball comes to the KR player. Oh well, I've benefitted from that one too.

I've played 8 games. There are 12 teams in the league but I expect at least 2 and maybe as many as 4 to drop. They've only played 1 to 3 games so far and haven't played any recently.

For the rest of us . . . Keep Playing!!! We're getting there!

GG Doc, that was one of the weirdest games ever with all the turnovers. I only had one offensive TD all game, your def was pretty frustrating. And yeah, I was waiting for that fair catch for the punt but it never came!

[quote name='Lexian']GG Doc, that was one of the weirdest games ever with all the turnovers. I only had one offensive TD all game, your def was pretty frustrating. And yeah, I was waiting for that fair catch for the punt but it never came![/quote]

I think I often panic under the "pressure" of a punt return. I always forget the right faircatch button or at least to RAN AWAY!!

You do have a pretty sweet running game though. I can't run for crap in most cases.

I'm surprised the league and CAG isn't more active with Madden though. It is pretty fun and I'm not even a big football guy.

Hi all-

CD6405 is joining the league probably as the Cardinals. Hit him up with an invite and challenge him to a league game. Glad to have him.

I think that will be the last new owner that we'll add for this season. I don't want to keep changing the expectations on how many games we'll all need to play. Glad to have CD6405 though as he sounds active and anxious to get going!

Hey all, thanks for letting me join and I hope I don't get the crap beat outta me. If anyone is up for a game you can PM me on here, or PM me on PSN. My ID is CD6405.

[quote name='CD6405']Hey all, thanks for letting me join and I hope I don't get the crap beat outta me. If anyone is up for a game you can PM me on here, or PM me on PSN. My ID is CD6405.[/quote]

Yeah, guys CD6405 is in now and off to a roaring 5-0 start!

This proves two things, 1) It isn't too hard to get some games in if you really, really try like CD has. He played five games in about a week. More than some owners have played in 3-4 months. 2) Somebody better stop him or he is going to walk away with this thing!

Good luck :)

Bad new from the AFC guys. I got this message from primetime tho other day:

"Yeah, I think the AFC is toast. There's just not enough interest anymore. I'm really sorry it happened this way, but I really wish you guys good luck."

So it looks like we're playing for the whole enchilada here in the NFC. I've got two more games to play and I'll be done (at 2-7 right now I don't think I'll make it to the playoffs :)). Keep playing and get your games in.

I think we're closer to having a champion than we realize.

bread's done
Back