CAG ModNation Racers Night [Wednesdays @ 10pm EST]

I got on and messaged Randy and metaly, but you guys kept starting more races. Finally, metaly messaged me and said you were all done for the night. :whistle2:\

Sorry we missed you again, Matt. We'll get you in one of these days. If you don't get an invite right away, try and sending me or Randy a PSN message or two. I didn't notice the in-game message until I was back in the Modspot.

Once game, those were some good games y'all. I've had lots of fun, and I'm glad to hear you guys taking a liking to my creations. :)

I want to aim for at least two original tracks each week, until I reach 15-20 tracks or so. The good thing about playing all these different tracks from different users, and seeing what they do with them is that it really inspires me to want to make something bigger and better. It's really pushes me to raise the bar creatively. ;)

I don't think I knew that there were in-game messages...where the hell is that?

Sorry, Matt...I didn't know you were even online. I was checking the player list for you periodically through the night.

Please stick to the PSN PMs in the future!

There's in-game messages, but they're easy to miss outside of ModSpot.

I'm going to have to work on some more tracks now that I've seen yours freaky. I just have difficulty getting started with a decent track, but once I've gotten started it's much easier. Definitely got ideas from some of your tracks freaky so hopefully by the next time we play I'll have something better. ;)

I'm hoping next Wednesday is free and clear for me as I'd love to get in on a CAG MNR game night.

I finished my first track ... 'Figure Hate'. I've gotta work out a few bugs with the AI before publishing, but it turned out alright -- a short and furious 9 lap race (all under 2mins).

Bump for race day!

As always, if anyone has any tracks that they'd like to add into the rotation please let me know today.

If you're new to the night and would like to play with us please send me a friend request on PSN before 9:45pm EST tonight.

We had a great turnout last Wednesday night...hope to see everyone back at the starting line this evening!

On second thought, Arica Harbor is still not close to being done due to technical difficulties and time restraints... I'll have to postpone it's release until the end of the week. Sorry y'all... :(

Great games once again everyone! I'll try to take it easy with the side-swipes from now on... I kinda felt bad when a certain CAG could almost never reach 1st across that finish line. (you know who you are ;) )

Is it just me, or did I not hear anyone say anything tonight? I'm actually a bit surprised, and I'm afraid it might have something to do with my system. I hope it's not starting to crap out on me. :/

Yeah, those were some really good, close races tonight! Thanks to those who played.

Metaly and I were talking throughout the evening, Freaky. Rowmeoh was talking with us, as well.

Did you have your headset on or were you using your TV speakers?

Fun races tonight everyone

I still haven't won a race yet on CAG nights :cry:
damn you freakyzeeky for those last minute attacks when I was close to winning

[quote name='bmachine']Yeah, those were some really good, close races tonight! Thanks to those who played.

Metaly and I were talking throughout the evening, Freaky. Rowmeoh was talking with us, as well.

Did you have your headset on or were you using your TV speakers?[/QUOTE]

I was charging my headset, so I was using the TV speakers... I was going to put it on (I swear!), but I heard nothing throughout the night, so I didn't bother. In past MNR nights, I've heard you guys just fine without it though, and the ModSpot was awfully quiet too for the past few days as well. Shits crazy, I tells ya. :/

[quote name='oemor']Fun races tonight everyone

I still haven't won a race yet on CAG nights :cry:
damn you freakyzeeky for those last minute attacks when I was close to winning
[/QUOTE]

You're not actually that certain CAG I was talking about :lol:, but thinking back on it, I guess I was playing pretty rough with you too... ;)

Good races tonight!

Freaky, have you ever used a custom soundtrack while playing MNR? I think that disables voice chat entirely and you have to manually reenable it in the options, it doesn't just come back on when you finish listening to music.

[quote name='metaly']Good races tonight!

Freaky, have you ever used a custom soundtrack while playing MNR? I think that disables voice chat entirely and you have to manually reenable it in the options, it doesn't just come back on when you finish listening to music.[/QUOTE]

You know what? I did use the custom soundtrack feature a few days ago. I think I remember reading some message about it disabling the voice chat. I must have assumed it would re-enable the voice chat when I finish. You could very well be right metaly. Next time I'm on MNR, I'll check the options and see if I can re-enable the voice chat. :whistle2:#

Randy's not around tonight so I'll be sending out invites, although I can only stick around for the first half hour or so. If there are any custom tracks you want to race, please let me know beforehand!

I have nothing. I've been pretty busy this week, so I haven't made much progress on my Arica Harbor track. I really need to finish that up! :/

Hey, all!

Sorry I won't be able to join you tonight...I'm away from home for a few days for a meeting. I'll definitely be back at the starting line next week!

Sorry Matt, I was only able to stay for about a half hour tonight. I should have mentioned that I made freakyzeeky the host. Overall tonight wasn't the best night for this, with so many people unavailable. Hopefully we'll have more people on for next time.

The races we did do were fun, though. That Crypt Cruisin' track (I think that's what it was called) that freaky found was really cool. I want to make a track sort of in that vein.

Yeah, oemor and I decided to call it a night as soon as metaly dropped, since it just isn't as fun playing ourselves as opposed to a lively lobby. That, and I didn't really download many tracks to race, so we would be playing the same ol' tracks. ;)

That Crypt Cruisin' track was excellent... we should race that again next week! :)

I got on and freaky was not playing anything. Then he signed off after 10 minutes. So, I played a few career races and then signed off. I'll be busy tomorrow and Sunday, but either Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday, it would be great to get some races going.

Race night, don't forget! Everyone will win a fabulous prize just for showing up! (Did someone mention PlayStation Plus???)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I'll be there tonight... and whoever is hosting should seriously consider downloading some of these tracks from the link below beforehand. I got this list from the ModNation community forums, and this guy was judging these tracks by how good and fun they are to race on, and he gives each track a score... We should race some of these tonight. ;)

http://playstationeu.i.lithium.com/...522CCE7861/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/QUOTE]

Very cool! I'll hop on when I get home from work today and add some of them to our playlist! Thanks for the link, Freaky!

I should be able to join you guys around 7pm CDT. I don't have a group that I play with regularly, and none of my friends have the game, so I look forward meeting some of you folks.

[quote name='aerol']I should be able to join you guys around 7pm CDT. I don't have a group that I play with regularly, and none of my friends have the game, so I look forward meeting some of you folks.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Be sure to send me a friend request before 7pm so I can invite you into our gameroom.

I plan on being there tonight - provided I don't forget.

I need to finish some of the tracks I have in the works. The one track I have right now is a pretty poor showing...

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Also Randy, be sure to download that Crypt Cruisin' track when you get the chance... That one is EXCELLENT too. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just DL'd that one and a handful from the list you posted.

I keep getting disconnected from the Modnation servers so that's it for me. I'll try again next week or later in the week if people want to give it another try.

same here metaly I can't stay connected to the modnation servers for more than a minute it just disconnects me every time i reconnect

Was good playin Modnation with you guys last night. I tried to re-join your Blur game after I had to drop off for a bit, and I was having connectivity issues. Hopefully the network problems for both Modnation and Blur will be fixed in the near future, cuz they are both hella fun (when they work right).

I'll be back for next week's session for sure.

bread's done
Back