CAG NFL Season Discussion

Richard Sherman caused that fumble with his half-assed blocking for the PR, but Thomas should not have been anywhere near the ball anyway.

10646688_777677425612281_3813642440928477487_n.jpg

GB defensive Coordinator:

LlPrmSV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's just one game... losing Lacy and Bulaga is huge.  I will say I was impressed by Wilson, especially that read option pass for a touchdown, that takes a split time decision to get it right.

Seems like Gordon will not be affected by a new deal. He failed the test prior to the start of the league year. We shall see, though.
I bet they make an exception for Gordon. Its a win-win situation for the players and the league. This would help fix the bad image the NFL has had for sometime now. Especially if this gets HGH testing in.

I picked up Gordon off waivers in my fantasy league just in case his suspension gets overturned or reduced. If not, then oh well.

Titans with a solid first half in Kansas City. Offense looked pretty bad the first few drives, and I was starting to get worried about the defense (which looked great) getting worn out. Locker settled down in the 2nd quarter and led a long drive to give Tennessee a 7-3 lead.

With 0:28 left, and pinned at their 2 yard line, Alex Smith decided to juat toss the ball up and Jason McCourty picked it off. A few plays later Locker had the Titans in position for a 36 yard field goal for a 10-3 half time lead. Dumb play on Smith's part, but I'll take gift points any time. Tennessee gets the ball back to start the 2nd half too.  :)

That's nuts. It's one thing to try to jump over a guy. But to intentionally swing your foot at him is basically assault. "Hey guys! I found a great way to avoid a tackle! Just crane kick the guy!"

Titans with a solid first half in Kansas City. Offense looked pretty bad the first few drives, and I was starting to get worried about the defense (which looked great) getting worn out. Locker settled down in the 2nd quarter and led a long drive to give Tennessee a 7-3 lead.

With 0:28 left, and pinned at their 2 yard line, Alex Smith decided to juat toss the ball up and Jason McCourty picked it off. A few plays later Locker had the Titans in position for a 36 yard field goal for a 10-3 half time lead. Dumb play on Smith's part, but I'll take gift points any time. Tennessee gets the ball back to start the 2nd half too. :)
I have no faith in my team this year. Lost far more than what we brought in. No offensive line. Still no Wide Receivers. Lost multiple CBs....

Gonna be a LOOOOOONG year.

This is the complete opposite of almost every other opening day game I've ever seen from the Browns. The first half was typical ineptitude, but Brian Hoyer and the coaches have managed to turn things around and make them an efficient offense that can make the plays that are needed. Ben Tate and Jordan Cameron are out, but a few rookies, Travis Benjamin, and Andrew Hawkins are making up for them? I'm not sure how this has happened.

Amazing what happens when Steve Smith catches the ball.

EDIT: Is there a rule that every Ravens/Bengals game has to have a long throw to AJ Green that bounces off a Ravens player into Green's hands?

Geez, these penalties. Unnecessary roughness, unsportsmanlike, roughing the passer, taunting. I really feel like I'm watching a bunch of convicts sometimes. Just do your damn job and get back to the huddle. Celebrate when the game is over.

It's going to be a long season for the Rams... They lost their second quarterback to injury, Chris Long got hurt by a fellow Ram and they lost the game 34-6. I don't know if I'll be able to watch them if this is how they're going to play. It's just no fun, especially with the rumors that their either moving to LA or St Louis is going to be expected to pony up hundreds of millions of dollars for upgrades to a stadium that doesn't really need it.

Titans limit Jamaal Charles to 19 yards rushing on 7 carries (he also had 4 catches for 15 yards...14 of which were on one catch). DAMN. I know that KC oline is bad, but what a waste of your biggest weapon. How many games before people start calling him washed up like everyone was saying about Chris Johnson?

And just for the record, CJ averaged 5.2 ypc for the Jets today. Shonn Greene averaged 4.7 ypc for the Titans and rookie Bishop Sankey averaged 4.2 ypc. Betweeen the numbers these RBs put up and how Locker holds up this year, I think it'll be pretty apparent how bad of a job Mike Munchak did with this team the last few years.

Obviously AP was under the influence when he made that statement.

This moron Aikman literally just said Dallas has been dominating on both sides of the ball. -sigh-

lol ref picking up the flag for no reason because fuck it.  I hate when they overturn a call and conveniently show 0 replays.

Wtf refs, thats illegal contact?

Wow these refs are on some pity type of shit. What kind of defense does the nfl expect these dbs to play with these garbage illegal contacts calls from basically nothing. 2 first down from bullshit flags leading to another terrible throw by Badmo that gets bailed out cause of a mistimed jump that would have lead to another pick.

lmao so if you're getting hugged and you push off to free yourself its a offensive PI on you, ok.

bread's done
Back