CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='smiggity']Vancouver may get swept out here if they have to face the Wings. We own Luongo[/QUOTE]

Man, I absolutely LOVE the Wings (tney are my second favorite team), but they are quite beatable. I'd like nothing more than for Vancouver to reach the finals by beating the reigning Western Conference champs.

A lot of people in Vancouver are scared of facing the Wings, but to be a champ you gotta beat a champ. Bring it on, until you actually beat us in a series this year, you don't own a thing.

[quote name='mguiddy']When someone says "... for some reason" it typically means they don't remember. So asking why is kinda pointless. Though I'll go out on a limb here and say you posted something he found offensive or annoying or something like that.[/QUOTE]
Oh no. Someone got offended on a message board? That hasn't happened in about a millisecond. The internet is serious business to some.:roll:
[quote name='Dasflikko']Also what mystique are you talking about? I think Randy's post pretty much summed up your last 7 months of contributions to any thread on this board.[/QUOTE]
So, how long before you and the rest of the hen crew cry about someone being too good at RF:G and kick them from the game like you guys used to do to Swavage? Then talk about them after you kicked them.:roll:
[quote name='smiggity']Nicely put. Pretty much sums up every post I have ever seen from IATCG[/QUOTE]
You just got this game, right? Don't get too good at it or you'll be uninvited pretty quick.

Im pretty sure it was 3-1 this year for Wings...And thats with half a squad...Although Kesler beasted us when u guys won like 6-2 last game...I just dont think Luongo has it in him carry you guys. I think hes soft

[quote name='smiggity']Im pretty sure it was 3-1 this year for Wings...And thats with half a squad...Although Kesler beasted us when u guys won like 6-2 last game...I just dont think Luongo has it in him carry you guys. I think hes soft[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, a season series doesn't mean jack. If we do face the Wings in the first round, it will not be an easy series for either team. The Wings are playing awesome, but how many of these recent victories were against legitimate powerhouse teams? I don't think there is any clear cut favorite going into the playoffs this year, and the Wings are certainly not without their fair share of concerns. Again, bring it on!!!!

[quote name='Dasflikko']Yes, that is EXACTLY what happened with Swavage. He was such a stand up guy too, I dunno what we were thinking.[/QUOTE]

What was so wrong about Swavage? I forget. Oh yeah....spawn killing. Whatever the hell that is. I don't play games for serious so I don't know all of the true gamer lingo.

[quote name='AllahBomber']...........sooooooooo...........
bc2 tonight anyone?[/QUOTE]
Didn't you get the memo? It's PD night.

[quote name='mguiddy']when someone says "... For some reason" it typically means they don't remember. So asking why is kinda pointless. Though i'll go out on a limb here and say you posted something he found offensive or annoying or something like that.[/quote]

stfu :d

[quote name='Dasflikko']Yes, that is EXACTLY what happened with Swavage. He was such a stand up guy too, I dunno what we were thinking.[/QUOTE]
Hey guys lets try and ban someone for owning us at a videogame. All the gayblade new age cliques are doing it. As far as Red Faction goes it is about as fun as the Legend of Success Joe.

....sigh, I see neo-nut has graced the thread with their presence
I think it was more then "owning" us at the game

IATC, where's my cheap copy of GTA IV?

My new copy of BF BC2 is on its way, should have it tomorrow...so I'll be back in

[quote name='kube00']....sigh, I see neo-nut has graced the thread with their presence
I think it was more then "owning" us at the game

IATC, where's my cheap copy of GTA IV?

My new copy of BF BC2 is on its way, should have it tomorrow...so I'll be back in[/QUOTE]
If I spot one at Blockbuster during their current BOGO and I knew you'd want it for certain, I'd pick it up. Then again, I'm probably gonna be switching between that and the Episodes as of next Tuesday.;) APC races FTW.:applause:

Out of all of the old crew, you seemed like the nicest.:)

Who brought him up? Did I miss a post?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']stfu :d[/QUOTE]
Maybe that's why he ignored you. Someone answers your question and you tell them to shut the fuck up... :roll:

kube was the nicest... now I've heard everything.;)

[quote name='mguiddy']Who brought him up? Did I miss a post?[/QUOTE]

I mentioned Swavage in a post that I deleted before anyone could respond to it(or so I thought). But whatever...

I got a kick out of the night when everyone who used to play kicked Swavage for 'spawn killing' or whatever the hell some of you called it.

What else did he supposedly do that made him 'bad' btw? I don't think anyone ever really answered that.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I mentioned Swavage in a post that I deleted before anyone could respond to it(or so I thought). But whatever...

I got a kick out of the night when everyone who used to play kicked Swavage for 'spawn killing' or whatever the hell some of you called it.

What else did he supposedly do that made him 'bad' btw? I don't think anyone ever really answered that.[/QUOTE]
I thought that could've been what happened...

The only thing that ever annoyed me about swavage was he seemed like the kid who, when everyone else was playing nicely with matchbox cars, would come in with a tonka truck running everyone over. :shrug:

[quote name='mguiddy']I thought that could've been what happened...

The only thing that ever annoyed me about swavage was he seemed like the kid who, when everyone else was playing nicely with matchbox cars, would come in with a tonka truck running everyone over. :shrug:[/QUOTE]
I still use cars 90-95% of the time in the game. For the other 5-10% of the time, I'll either use my other favorite vehicle(mentioned earlier) or I'll find a sniper rifle and pick people off from a distance.

I've ended up in arguments with the people trying to kick me over using a car so much in the game too. Some try to play that game like COD or another 'serious' shooter, but the most fun to be had is trying to annihilate people in inventive ways(like knocking them down ever so gently with a car, then burning rubber on their face:D;)or my newest favorite, which is driving a flaming car at them at 80mph and using it like a rolling bomb).

It's called Grand Theft AUTO, not Serious Shooter 4: Liberty City Warfare, so I'm going to use all of the implements at my disposal.;)

It was an analogy...
picture.php

[quote name='zenprime']Good god! What the hell is going on here now?

Yes, I'll be playing BC2 tonight. And if I remember my clan tag will be GFB.[/QUOTE]
Whats going on is nobody is talking about the game, or the usual Uno, or who's playing in the WNBA tonight.

What the hell is going on in here?

[quote name='mguiddy']I think randy needs to add apologies in advance for everyone, not just me.[/QUOTE]

What am I apologizing for?

[quote name='nakanenui']I just picked this game up yesterday. How many DLC sets are available on PSN? I cant check due to web blocker.[/QUOTE]

There's only one multiplayer pack that we use on CAG RFG night. There's also a single player expansion and some extra challenges, but you don't need those to play with us!

[quote name='mguiddy']Also, randy, Deadly Premonition is $15 at amazon today. Though I still think you should import that sucker and let me borrow it.;):cool:[/QUOTE]

Snagged it! $15 is way better than $80, even if I actually have to use my Xbox.

[quote name='Dasflikko']Top points scorer in the entire league. 4 out of 10 players in the top 10 +/- in the entire league. 3rd best goal differential in the entire league. Highest scoring team in the entire western conference. Most wins on home ice in the entire league. Highest number of comebacks trailing after 2 periods in the entire league with 11 (almost made it 12 last night).

All of this when our best scorer was out for 18 games, our top shutdown defenseman has been out since January (Malkin can eat a dick), also the team had to endure the longest road trip in NHL history and our biggest concern is if our gold medal winning, vezina calibre goalie can step his game up for the playoffs.

Vancouver will be just fine thank you. ;)[/QUOTE]

What? Is this even English? Stop speaking Canadian in the RFG thread!

[quote name='AllahBomber']...........sooooooooo...........
bc2 tonight anyone?[/QUOTE]

Got some work stuff happening tonight. Might be able to hop on when I get in later, though.

[quote name='mguiddy']kube was the nicest... now I've heard everything.;)[/QUOTE]

Kube's a nice guy. I keep telling people that but no one believes me.

[quote name='metaly']@dd LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mguiddy']@metaly ;););););););););):cool:[/QUOTE]

:?::?::?::?::?:8-[:???:

[quote name='bmachine']
What am I apologizing for?

Kube's a nice guy. I keep telling people that but no one believes me.

:?::?::?::?::?:8-[:???:[/QUOTE]

The "No douchebaggery
We apologize in advance for DD
" thing, you need to add everyone to that, not just me. :lol:

If kube would say two words that isn't banned by the FCC I might believe it. ;)

One of the comments on the youtube page.

Great News! You will never hear me bitching about hard drive space again!

Not So Good News! Depending on how long this process takes I may be late for RF:G tonight!

@randy you win, you are the official quote master.

@metaly the G9 is an airplane, not a bulldozer.
also, that bridge just ninja'd your ass

@flik nice :p if you can find a slanted surface, and can land that jump, post again! :D

lately, due to the youtube glitchiness in jc2, ive been copying vids to the harddrive first. that way, worst-case scenario, if i have a sweet vid, i can xfer via usb drive to my compy and upload that way.

It was funny how it attached to your canopy.
If the JC2 dlc functions like the pre-order dlc (gotta buy it in the black market) it isn't worth it.

Highlight of the night: That smoker21039893472 guy's k/d ratio during that siege game when it was our turn to destroy the targets.

Lowlight of the night: 6 minutes later when it was our turn to defend, his k/d ratio went straight down the toilet.

I think the lowlight of the night was not having randy, zen, and random... :sadface:

And highlight was smog coming in with a joke aimed at randy only to be shot down since he wasn't there. :roflcopter:

[quote name='mguiddy']And highlight was smog coming in with a joke aimed at randy only to be shot down since he wasn't there. :roflcopter:[/QUOTE]
well he can try again next week, it'll still be new to randy :p

bread's done
Back