Warhawk
Flow

DLC:
BFBC2 Vietnam
Killzone 3 Maps
Fifa 10 & 11 DLC
more that im forgetting...

PM if interested.

[quote name='lilman']I don't follow either. I say stick with the original plan of a single group for Explodemon, Spare Parts, and About a Blob. The more games in a group the better. I don't mind waiting to find people who want all three games.[/QUOTE]

"problem" with this is jamehze and I want Tetris while on sale, I'm really not interested in Explodemon or Spare Parts and I have a different view than you on bigger groups (easier to resell 1 game slots, great idea though if you plan on keeping the games)

To clarify, and to remind everyone we'd better hurry, only 32h left till Tetris goes back to $10

Tetris ($1/slot)
1 floormat HOST
2 DoReiRei
3 fmwross2
I won't be in if it's only 1 game...

Tetris+About a blob ($4/slot)
1. meeek (host)
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. meeek's friend

I have Tetris already (with Trine), and was supposed to sell it to fmwross2, so I might not need it after all! I can live without About a blob

PS: chaOtic, in my P.Minigolf group, answer PM please, we'd like to get Swarm with it

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

To clarify, and to remind everyone we'd better hurry, only 32h left till Tetris goes back to $10

Tetris ($1/slot)
1 floormat HOST
2 DoReiRei
3 fmwross2

anything else anyone wants?

if we can combo then sure that would be great

if nothing else i can always sell the other shares later...

[quote name='floormat']To clarify, and to remind everyone we'd better hurry, only 32h left till Tetris goes back to $10

Tetris ($1/slot)
1 floormat HOST
2 DoReiRei
3 fmwross2
4 jimrome27

anything else anyone wants?

if we can combo then sure that would be great

if nothing else i can always sell the other shares later...[/QUOTE]

count me in for tetris

[quote name='meeek']
Tetris+About a blob ($4/slot)
1. meeek (host)
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. meeek's friend

I have Tetris already (with Trine), and was supposed to sell it to fmwross2, so I might not need it after all! I can live without About a blob

[/QUOTE]

That's fine by me. I'll join the Tetris group by itself. I guess you're out?

About a Blob ($3/slot)
1. (host)
2. jamehze
3. lilman

Explodemon, Spare Parts, ($20 total, $4 slot)
1. jamehze (host)
2. lilman
3. bill234

Also the original group for Tetris was:

Tetris $1/slot
1 DoReiRei
2 meeek
3 floormat - host
4 fmwross2
5 jamehze

If meeek is out then we there should only be one extra slot. Do I really lose my original place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't somebody step up and take the "hit" on Tetris? It's $1 a share. There shouldn't be a problem to find other buyers if it gets done.

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
3 slots available - $2.00 each

flOw ($8)
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Buuhan1, PSP groups almost always flop. Somebody bought the Persona games for half off and can't sell the remaining shares.

I got a question about PSP gamesharing. I heard that a PSP game can only be activated on a single account, meaning that in order to play it you'd have to be logged into (not simply have it on your system) the account that bought it. How exactly does gamesharing work with PSP games then? I'm wanting to start up a 3rd Birthday (releases Tuesday) group, but I'm just not sure how it works with the PSP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can only have 1 account on the PSP I think. So for sharing on PSP, you pretty much need a long term group.

Split Second is confirmed for release this Tuesday at $29.99. I will PM my gameshare group soon for details.

Why can't somebody step up and take the "hit" on Tetris? It's $1 a share. There shouldn't be a problem to find other buyers if it gets done.

flOw ($8)

With their innovative technology and their shape inspired by a pirouette movement, they create a new definition of light, showing what is possible in the future – today.” bathroom floor designs Created with a special technology, the PirOLED creates a relaxing atmosphere that will guide your reading or working schedule while shining a candle flame resembling light on any chosen surface. bathroom remodel photos The innovative design and intelligent combination of OLEDs and LEDs make the PirOLED from OSRAM a necessary, contemporary addition to your home or working space. bathroom designing A warm white light complements the brushed aluminium frame and a set of thin discs can be individually adjusted to create the perfect mood.

[quote name='floormat']just a thought but for the tetris group. savage moon and expansion?

would make it 20 total or 4 each

again just a thought[/QUOTE]

I'd like to join if you make one.

Also
Selling Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty share $3

Looking for a gameshare for either Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or IX. I'm willing to host (unless someone else would prefer to do the hosting) - whichever one fills up first is the game we'll do. So here goes:

FFVII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

FFVIII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2

FFIX - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Looking for a gameshare for either Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or IX. I'm willing to host (unless someone else would prefer to do the hosting) - whichever one fills up first is the game we'll do. So here goes:

FFVII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2

FFIX - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life
5.[/QUOTE]

Put me in for FFVIII please :)

so, fmwross2, I keep my (Tetris/Trine) slot despite you saying you'd take it? (sorry to bring our matters here, but you haven't replied to my PM)

jamehze, you joigning floormat's g.s. means I won't be in About a blob/Tetris, and no 2nd share either :(

floormat it's your fault! (tongue in cheek)

Anyone have a share open for the Enslaved DLC?

I'm also looking for the following games, preferably grouped up as much as possible (as opposed to each game on its own account). Even if an account has an extra game not on my wants I'd still be open to buy it.

Plants vs Zombies
PJ Shooter 2
Parasite Eve 1 (and 2 if/when it comes out)
Vagrant Story
Samurai Shodown

I also have a share of Fat Princess for trade/sale.

Looking for a gameshare for either Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or IX. I'm willing to host (unless someone else would prefer to do the hosting) - whichever one fills up first is the game we'll do. So here goes:

FFVII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2
3. Problemz

FFIX - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

SWEETNESS! 2 TO GO

I gotta say, bunk22 is the man with these discounts!

flOw ($8)

[quote name='NSYNC']I gotta say, bunk22 is the man with these discounts!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, lol. If I wasn;t looking out for my max 64, I'd buy those in a heartbeat

[quote name='Supreme']Anyone have a share open for the Enslaved DLC?[/QUOTE]

These are definitely out there for sale. Unfortunately the "sellers" don't post alot, so you'll have to do some digging and PM them. Worst case scenario, I'll sell you my share.

[quote name='meeek']so, fmwross2, I keep my (Tetris/Trine) slot despite you saying you'd take it? (sorry to bring our matters here, but you haven't replied to my PM)

jamehze, you joigning floormat's g.s. means I won't be in About a blob/Tetris, and no 2nd share either :(

floormat it's your fault! (tongue in cheek)[/QUOTE]

I didn't even see that I had a PM... I said that if I found Tetris by itself, I'd pick it up since you offered it to me a week or so ago, but you weren't done with it yet and also couldn't give me a time frame of when you'd be done with it. Also, I did tell you I preferred it alone and it is on sale as well.

We did have the agreement that I could get it elsewhere if I found it by itself.

it's ok, I guess I'll keep my slot and take my time to play it (have barely played either)
let's delete our little chat later...

Account 1 - $2
Deathspank 1

Account 2 - $2
Marvel vs Capcom 2

Account 3 - $2
Alien Breed 1
Tank Battles

Account 4 - $2
Alien Breed 2

Account 5 - $2
Lead and Gold

Account 6 - $6
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 7 - $8
Record of Agarest War
Item Pack 11: Massacre Kit
Item Pack 12: Animal Kit
Item Pack 13: Four Gods Kit
Item Pack 14: Meu + Koron Kit
Item Pack 15: Emperor Kit
Item Pack 16: Legend Kit
Item Pack 17: Death Kit
Item Pack 18: Virgin Kit
Points Pack 3: Reinforcement Point Pack
Points Pack 5: Additional PP

Account 8 - $6
Soldner 1 & 2
Gundemonium Collection

Account 9 - $2
Joe Danger

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Looking for a gameshare for either Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or IX. I'm willing to host (unless someone else would prefer to do the hosting) - whichever one fills up first is the game we'll do. So here goes:

1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2
3. Problemz

[/QUOTE]

In for FFVIII

FFVII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2
3. Problemz
4. kov887

FFIX - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life

Looks like it'll be FFVIII. One more for FFVIII and we can get this thing going

Selling shares of Sanctum of Slime, MTG expansion, MvC3 character dlc.

All in standard 1/5th price. 2,3,2 respectively.

[quote name='bunk22']any interest in battle los angeles. ill host account is all set up ready to go!!![/QUOTE]
im in bro just pm me when you need the payment

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

each slot is set at 10, open to offers too!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Selling shares of Sanctum of Slime, Red Faction Guetilla, MTG expansion, MvC3 character dlc.

All in standard 1/5th price. 2,4,3,2 respectively.[/QUOTE]
Ill take red faction off your hands, pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back