CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetris + (Tales from space) About a Blob $4/slot COMPLETE!
1. HOST meeek
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. chickenbutt
5. jimrome27
PM's sent to everyone, please reply in the next 48h (if you've been online and didn't respond by then, slot goes to
sittinghawk3)

Tetris ($1/slot)
1. HOST floormat
2. DoReiRei
3. fmwross2
4. gmoney1234567890
Marauder7
sir-fly

Playstation Move Heroes
1. HOST maybe meeek, depending on a pending trade
2. Polaris1001
3. bill123
4. Halfwasted
5. Dammenion

Split Second
Midguy
bunk22
meeek ?

PS: chaOtic, in my P.Minigolf group, answer PM please, we'd like to get Swarm with it

Last edited by a moderator:
1. HOST meeek
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. chickenbutt
5. jimrome27
PM's sent to everyone, please reply in the next 48h, as sittinghawk3 is ready.

Tetris ($1/slot)
1. HOST floormat
2. DoReiRei
3. fmwross2
4. gmoney1234567890
Marauder7
sir-fly

Playstation Move Heroes
1. HOST maybe meeek, depending on a pending trade
2. Polaris1001
3. bill123
4. Halfwasted
5. Dammenion

Split Second
Midguy
bunk22
meeek ?

PS: chaOtic, in my P.Minigolf group, answer PM please, we'd like to get Swarm with it

Tetris + (Tales from space) About a Blob$4/slot COMPLETE!
1. HOST meeek
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. chickenbutt
5. jimrome27
PM's sent to everyone, please reply in the next 48h, sittinghawk3 is ready to take your place!

Tetris ($1/slot)
1. HOST floormat
2. DoReiRei
3. fmwross2
4. gmoney1234567890
Marauder7
sir-fly

[quote name='meeek']we don't care, he's from another forum, delete your posts please! (edit/go advanced/delete)[/QUOTE]

I care! What if he comes here? Thanks for the warning BustdMagz!

[quote name='lilman']Moon Diver + Explodemon ($5 per person, paypal gift):
1) lilman (host)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PM me or reply with your name added.[/QUOTE]

Yo, please let's do Moon Diver only. Stvalmass is also interested in Moon Diver.

WTB:
Little Big Planet
Outrun Online Arcade
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
The Punisher: No Mercy
Sonic Adventure
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled
Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part II

[quote name='alangee']Yo, please let's do Moon Diver only. Stvalmass is also interested in Moon Diver.[/QUOTE]
I just tried the demo for Explodemon and it is good so I want to keep it in the gs.

Does everyone already have this game or is no one interested?

Looking for:

Toy Story 2
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3

Lemme know, I don't expect anyone to have TS2. Just remembered it being a good game.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']- Section 8
- MvC2
- Street Fighter II Remix
- Puzzle Fighter II Remix

Asking $8 per share. Normally would be $10 at 1/5 the cost but I need this to sell.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested.

Swarm full.

1. Wario64
2. bunk22
3. sittinghawk3
4. vherub
5. Marauder7

other shares i have for sale:

Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike DLC - $3
Blast Factor + Addons - $1.50
Prototype - $6.

[quote name='Wario64']hosting a swarm share, 1 slot left. $15/5 = $3 a share. account is already made with the game.

1. Wario64
2. bunk22
3. sittinghawk3
4. vherub
5. Marauder7
[/QUOTE]

I'll give swarm a shot

Moon Diver + Explodemon ($5 per person, paypal gift):
1) lilman (host)
2) stvalmass
3) alangee
4)
5)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Polaris1001']To those that did not know, Amazon started selling $20 and $50 PSN Codes (instant delivery).

Here[/QUOTE]

cool, now amazon needs to accept paypal :p

or would an amazon.co.uk account be able to buy US psn credit?

PS: not forgetting you guys in my About a blob/Tetris share, just a little delay, I'll send info ASAP

1. HOST meeek
2. jamehze
3. lilman
4. chickenbutt
5. jimrome27
Info sent to everyone
Thanks, all were super quick to send payment, I'll definitely gameshare with you guys again!
sittinghawk3

Tetris HOST floormat
2. DoReiRei
3. fmwross2
4. gmoney1234567890
Marauder7
sir-fly
Bojizzle
[quote name='Polaris1001']To those that did not know, Amazon started selling $20 and $50 PSN Codes (instant delivery).

Here[/QUOTE]
cool, now amazon needs to accept paypal :p or would an amazon.co.uk account be able to buy US psn credit?

Looking to trade I have -
All the Borderlands DLC
Mass Effect 2
Plants vs Zombies
Dead Nation

Send me PM on here or my PSN which is to the left of my post :O

[quote name='Yanksfan']Yea, I have some interest vherub.[/QUOTE]

great, once a couple more people jump, I'll startup a modnation and split/second share
anyone else, feel free to send me a pm if interested

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

each slot is set at 10, open to offers too!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']- Section 8
- MvC2
- Street Fighter II Remix
- Puzzle Fighter II Remix

Asking $8 per share. Normally would be $10 at 1/5 the cost but I need this to sell.[/QUOTE]
1/5 accounted for. Anyone else?

Looking to sell or trade:
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Echochrome ($2)
Sonic 4, TV Show King, GH songs, Madden 11 and NCAA 11 Online Passes (?)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)
All Uncharted 2 DLC on PSN + Shatter ($4)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
Castlevania SoTN (offer)

Looking for Megaman 10, Soldner X-2 DLC, Scott Pilgrim DLC or the Alien Breed Trilogy.

Explodemon, Spare Parts, ($20 total, $4 slot)
1. jamehze (host)
2. uuaww
3. bill234
4. mauaus

Only need 1 more!

As you all may know, we have a profile limit of 64 in our PS3s so we have limited slots available for gameshare.

That said, I'm planning to start a no-commitment long-term gameshare. What does that mean? It means we only buy a game if all five show interest. This way, if one of us doesn't want the game, we can go on our separate gamesharing ways. BUT, if it so happens that all five are interested, we can purchase it in an our account and save one of the 64 slots available for gameshare.

I already have 3 possible members who are interested in this. Plus me, we already have four so we only need one more member who thinks this is a great idea. We will (preferably) buy new stuff only and full games that get released. Send me a PM if interested.

If you think about it, this is like the friends with benefits of gameshare. You get all the good stuff with no commitment. :lol: Again, PM if interested. If one of us backs out, we'll add another member. So feel free to PM me and I'll add you on the wait list.

max 64, urban legend or no?

does anyone keep track and is close to it? (I'm at ~45)

if you guys pool to buy me a new one, I'll make the 19 accounts on my ps3 :p jk (am I?)

If I remember correctly, you can only create 64 accounts on your system in its lifetime. However you can log in to as many accounts as possible. You can just make new accounts on their website instead.

[quote name='jamehze']If I remember correctly, you can only create 64 accounts on your system in its lifetime. However you can log in to as many accounts as possible. You can just make new accounts on their website instead.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it 64 created profiles? Don't take my word for it, I just head that from someone else.

Hmm.. Here I though there's some of us who hit that mythical 64. Hey meek, let us know what happens alright? If you're ~80 and you can still create a profile then it's officially myth busted

same thing lol, even if we create via the website, we'll still need to make a new user on the console to play the games...

guys, do video activations count as one the 5?

or you can have 5 activations for games AND 1 for vids?

I sure will bast', but I may "calm" myself a little now, after reading jamehze's link, it IS REAL unfortunately :(

you can probably create an infinite number of users, but only 64 PSN accounts (=login to PSN)

nice link jamehze, I think that kills the "myth" part, it IS real unfortunately

you can probably create an infinite number of users, but only 64 PSN accounts (=login to PSN)

[quote name='jamehze']It says PSN accounts, not profiles. I would be more comfortable with some hard evidence though.[/QUOTE]

Woah, thanks for this. It clearly says create so we should be good to go. I'll try and contact support when I have free time and get back to you on this one.

In any case, I'd rather be sure so the group I'm proposing is still on.

@meek
I'm pretty sure its 5 games and 1 vid. Although you can't share vids though.

And I'm more relieved then worried. I was always certain that there was a max 64 of something, just wasn't sure what though. It clearly says that it's PSN created but I'd rather be sure than be sorry. I think I'm at around 25 or so right now. Still far from 64 but hey, better slow down now then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back