CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
muffinlover12354 joined september 13, 2011

xealot joined september 14, 2011.

Right around this date, shawngreen1520 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=322072 started smelling fish: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8850853&postcount=13464
(page 674) and could have made one or more secondary accounts (possible they're still active if shawngreen was never IP banned)

If you 2 are legit, you were just at the wrong place, at the wrong time, nevermind our doubts, we're just taking precautions as a community.
A mod was advised, we'll soon know more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling 2 gameshare slots.

Account 1: $6
Borderlands (game only)
Little Big Planet (ps3)
Superstardust HD (ps3)
Modnation Racers (psp)
Pursuit Force (psp)

Account 2: $5
Borderlands DLCs only (all dlcs)
Wipeout HD game + Fury (ps3)
Limited Edition Starhawk theme

OR take both for $9.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Looking for a gameshare for RE4 and Code Veronica. Possibly a group that wants to get 3 months of PS+ to get the discount, and only pay $37.99 for both total with 3 months of plus? Only $7.60 per share.[/QUOTE]

I'm also Interested in this and will join a group for this but I cant be the Host

Also interested in RE4 only group.

Selling: Mass Effect 2 + All story DLCs including Arrival and launch weapons/costume DLCs (what it doesn't include are the recent costume DLCs) $13 -SOLD

looking for shares of:
-Limbo
-Guardians of Light
-From Dust

[quote name='orangecrush']Need 2 more for Infamous 2 group. Price will be $12/share

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Cbenz35
3. clockwork-zombie

Just reply or pm if intetested.[/QUOTE]
Hey im in if you still have room

[quote name='FlipSide']Also interested in RE4 only group.

Selling: Mass Effect 2 + All story DLCs including Arrival and launch weapons/costume DLCs (what it doesn't include are the recent costume DLCs) $13

looking for shares of:
-Limbo
-Guardians of Light
-From Dust[/QUOTE]

I am interested in your mass effect 2 share if you still have it pm me or I will send a pm once I get off work.

God of War: Origins Collection
1 slot available (19.88GB) - $8.00

From Dust
1 slot available (929MB) - $3.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

[quote name='muffinlover12354']whoa... am i being accused of something on my first day? this might be a little too judgy for me[/QUOTE]

After we removed the scamming mask from shawngreen we have found the muffinlover. Through top secret video severance we were able to produce following footage. Please have small children, pregnant women, and anyone with heart conditions leave the room now.

MUFFINLOVER!!!!!

i was reading the terms and conditions that sony had us reagree this week and read about only having 6 sub user accounts. does that mean anything to us? is there a limit to how many accounts can be added per ps3?

sellin shares of these account for paypal or lookin for borderlands

account 1 : 4 slots left
Metal gear solid
Final fantasy 8
Tomb raider 1
Command and conquer

account 2 : 3 slots left
Final fantasy tactics
suikoden

account 3 : 3 slots left
Resident evil 1 directors cut
tekkan 2
oddworld abes odysee
infamous
ratchet and clank quest for booty

[quote name='Velo214']i was reading the terms and conditions that sony had us reagree this week and read about only having 6 sub user accounts. does that mean anything to us? is there a limit to how many accounts can be added per ps3?[/QUOTE]

Sub accounts are different from gameshare accounts, basically all Gameshare accounts are considered master accounts. Sub accounts are accounts you can control from a master account, like for your kids and such. 16 is still the account limit of PS3s.

[quote name='Usuyami']Got one spot available for AC:B + DLC. PM me if interested.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + Da Vinci's Disappearance
$10
1) Shawngreen1520f
2) StillFree PAID
3) volt1up PAID
4) harleymandvdson PAID
5) NSYCNC PAID

Also have a share with the following for only $5:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Characters and Maps
Borderlands Zombie Island
Borderlands The Underdome
Borderlands The Secret Armory of General K
Fallout 3: The Pitt
Fallout 3: Operation: Anchorage
Fallout 3: Broken Steel
Fallout 3: Point Lookout
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening
Dragon Age: Origins Blightblood
Dragon Age: Origins Feastday Combo Pack
Dragon Age: Origins Return to Ostagar
Dragon Age: Origins The Darkspawn Chronicles
Dragon Age: Origins Warden's Keep
LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation Racers PSP
Dead Nation
WipEout HD + Fury Add-On[/QUOTE]

is it ok if i join this one to prove im not this guy?

This is the Infamous 2 group. Price will be $12/share

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Cbenz35
3. clockwork-zombie
4. xealot
5. muffinlover12354

I will pm everyone my payment info. Does everyone think I will be OK getting paypal gift from xealot and muffinlover12354? You can't dispute a gift, can you?

[quote name='orangecrush']This is the Infamous 2 group. Price will be $12/share

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Cbenz35
3. clockwork-zombie
4. xealot
5. muffinlover12354

I will pm everyone my payment info. Does everyone think I will be OK getting paypal gift from xealot and muffinlover12354? You can't dispute a gift, can you?[/QUOTE] im completely ready to prove to you that im not this guy, so send ur paypal info when ready

[quote name='muffinlover12354']im completely ready to prove to you that im not this guy, so send ur paypal info when ready[/QUOTE]If you pay w/o incident, I'll be sure to let people know. Just don't be surprised if people don't want you to host their group for a while. It can take a bit to gain trust in a community like this. Especially if you join right after a scammer is revealed. Using proper punctuation and spelling doesn't hurt ;)

[quote name='orangecrush']If you pay w/o incident, I'll be sure to let people know. Just don't be surprised if people don't want you to host their group for a while. It can take a bit to gain trust in a community like this. Especially if you join right after a scammer is revealed. Using proper punctuation and spelling doesn't hurt ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I will try my hardest to have punctual punctuation, sir.

[quote name='meeek']bustdmagz, right when you were adding a "meek is a scammer" tag, I sent you a PM. Read it, twice.

I guess I was wrong for calling you out, but if you wanna play "games" again, I don't have time to waiste.

PS: harley you should check the new QJ setup, LOL[/QUOTE]

I did, still don't like it (but it's better) or the admin(s) but that's just me :)(well and most of the eXophase((M for Muture...)) members).

Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Renegade Ops- $3
Crazy Elements- $2.50

PM me if interested.

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Cbenz35
3. clockwork-zombie
4. xealot
5. muffinlover12354

I will pm everyone my payment info. Does everyone think I will be OK getting paypal gift from xealot and muffinlover12354? You can't dispute a gift, can you?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meeek']muffinlover12354 joined september 13, 2011

xealot joined september 14, 2011.

Right around this date, shawngreen1520 started smelling fish: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8850853&postcount=13464
(page 674) and could have made one or more secondary account (possible they're still active if shawngreen was never IP banned)

If you 2 are legit, you were just at the wrong place, at the wrong time, nevermind our doubts, we're just taking precautions as a community.
A mod was advised, we'll soon know more.[/QUOTE]
^What meeek said.

I am going to host another move game group.

The group looks like it might be:

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. djratchet
4. firetrucker

Jokerkun890 is no longer interested. PM or add yourself if you want to join.

[quote name='orangecrush']I am going to host another move game group.

The group looks like it might be:

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. djratchet
4. firetrucker
5. muffinlover12354

Jokerkun890 is no longer interested. PM or add yourself if you want to join.[/QUOTE]
id love to join this one! what games we getting?

And the red flag goes up for me. I was giving muffinlover the benefit of the doubt in my mind, but now he is jumping into every possible gameshare.

Muffinlover, you should do one or two slowly first to build credit with people. It is incredibly suspicious to come in as a new user, jump into everything, and on top of that type poorly.

[quote name='momouchi']And the red flag goes up for me. I was giving muffinlover the benefit of the doubt in my mind, but now he is jumping into every possible gameshare.

Muffinlover, you should do one or two slowly first to build credit with people. It is incredibly suspicious to come in as a new user, jump into everything, and on top of that type poorly.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but on the my little list I posted were brotherhood, infamous 2, and move games, and if there are oppurtunities to get them, i want to try.

[quote name='muffinlover12354']Sorry, but on the my little list I posted were brotherhood, infamous 2, and move games, and if there are oppurtunities to get them, i want to try.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I find this extremely suspicious, you just joined and somehow you seem to want to be in every group mentioned in the past page or so? Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Yeah I find this extremely suspicious, you just joined and somehow you seem to want to be in every group mentioned in the past page or so? Coincidence? I THINK NOT![/QUOTE]
Ok, I can't tell you what to think, so go ahead. If it makes anybody that unconfortable, I'll take myself out of a group

[quote name='momouchi']And the red flag goes up for me. I was giving muffinlover the benefit of the doubt in my mind, but now he is jumping into every possible gameshare.

Muffinlover, you should do one or two slowly first to build credit with people. It is incredibly suspicious to come in as a new user, jump into everything, and on top of that type poorly.[/QUOTE]Don't bother, it's the same user as shawngreen1520, so he's been banned. He made two other duplicate accounts, shawngrenn1520 and YankeeClipper22, also banned.

Looking to trade my PSN account with LA Noire DLC "A consul's car" (US) for ONE day (yep, enough) of PSN+ access (on US PSN).. PM me if interested.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Saints Row 2 group- $? (probably $20)
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
5.[/QUOTE]

Put me down as host if it is in fact $20. When does it come out?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Saints Row 2 group- $? (probably $20)
1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
4. jlazenby1
5.[/QUOTE]

:D Ohhh yeah lol

GoW Origins for sale, $8, pm me

If its more than 30 Im out, its like 15 bucks at gamestop lol

Looking for a share for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC! Or if anyone interested I am willing to host a group for it. $14.99 for it so $3/share if we get 5 people.

Slots for sale:

Account 1: $7
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $7
L.A. Noire Rockstar pass
Killzone 3 Bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Looking for a Group of Resurrection Map Pack.

[quote name='iwarboY']WOOO C'mon 1 more baby yeeah! :D

lol can any of you guys host?
also, im buying 2 shares to make this move a bit faster. if anyone else wants in i'd easily hand over the slot. quality dlc here. great reviews.[/QUOTE]

If i manage to trade one of my games with some other guy for Mafia II (just waiting for the other guy confirmation), ill join the Mafia II DLC group. Ill even host it if you want.

[quote name='JG5253']I'm also Interested in this and will join a group for this but I cant be the Host[/QUOTE]

I only really wanted RE4 but I guess I'd do this too. Plus would be worth it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't bother, it's the same user as shawngreen1520, so he's been banned. He made two other duplicate accounts, shawngrenn1520 and YankeeClipper22, also banned.[/QUOTE]

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Cbenz35
3. clockwork-zombie
4. xealot

I will pm everyone my payment info.[/QUOTE]Well, that clears a spot. Anyone else interested in Infamous 2? $12/share

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't bother, it's the same user as shawngreen1520, so he's been banned. He made two other duplicate accounts, shawngrenn1520 and YankeeClipper22, also banned.[/QUOTE]

Wow. bravo moderator! nicely done. very nice. :)

[quote name='FlipSide']Also interested in RE4 only group.

Selling: Mass Effect 2 + All story DLCs including Arrival and launch weapons/costume DLCs (what it doesn't include are the recent costume DLCs) $13 -SOLD

looking for shares of:
-Limbo
-Guardians of Light
-From Dust[/QUOTE]

im also looking for a limbo share if anyone is willing to host a group

Whew.. Glad I said something first about this suspicious user sooner than later. Thanks MOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back