CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathspank pack which includes 1/2 and risk - 8 or for RE 4/Code

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

Also looking for PSN cards.

Also selling borderlands + dlc for $12.

Also have an idea to make all our lives earlier. When you're setting up a password for an account, why not use keys that are close to eachother? For the email address, too. Zxcvcxz12 is a lot easier to enter on a ps3 than cagshare19 or whatever.

[quote name='iwarboY']where would one go about purchasing one off those highly discounted psn cards?[/QUOTE]

Heavyd814life used to have some, might try him :D

Elemental card game = .99cents

while there is lots of dlc for online play, the campaign mode offers a ton of trophies. i have someone on my psn list and i've questioned the poor guy to death lol.
the verdict is this is definitely worth purchasing if even only for the campaign.
Any takers?

1)host
2)iwarboY
3)
4)
5)

Selling 2 gameshare slots.

Account 1: $5
Borderlands (game only)
Little Big Planet (ps3)
Superstardust HD (ps3)
Modnation Racers (psp)
Pursuit Force (psp)

Account 2: $5
Borderlands DLCs only (all dlcs)
Wipeout HD game + Fury (ps3)
Limited Edition Starhawk theme

OR take both for $8!!!

[quote name='Bluntsly']Also looking for PSN cards.

Also selling borderlands + dlc for $12.

Also have an idea to make all our lives earlier. When you're setting up a password for an account, why not use keys that are close to eachother? For the email address, too. Zxcvcxz12 is a lot easier to enter on a ps3 than cagshare19 or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the account I just sold you? lol

So I take it you got it to work?

Selling 2 shares of this:

Plants vs Zombies
Oddworld Abes Oddysee
Spyro 1 & 2
Sam and Max Ep 1-5
Stacking
Sonic 1 & 2
DeathSpank
Back to Future Ep 1-5
Borderlands
.zombie island
.new revolution
.secret army
.underdome
Burnout Paradise
Alice
Wipeout HD
Dead Nation
Dragons Lair
Parasite Eve
Angry Birds
Castlevania SotN
Suikoden
Resident Evil DC
Pain

Each share is $40. About $1 a game. Thanks for interest.

Just bought a physical copy of inFamous 2 so I no longer need my slot of it. So I'm looking to deal it off. PayPal or PSN cards accepted, but would listen to offers.

STILL LOOKING FOR:

all inFamous 2 dlc
GTA 4 Ballad of Gay Tony (only)
all Resident Evil 5 dlc

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']Elemental card game = .99cents

while there is lots of dlc for online play, the campaign mode offers a ton of trophies. i have someone on my psn list and i've questioned the poor guy to death lol.
the verdict is this is definitely worth purchasing if even only for the campaign.
Any takers?

1)host
2)iwarboY
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Wow, dude! Really?

God of War: Origins Collection
1 slot available (19.88GB) - $8.00

From Dust
1 slot available (929MB) - $3.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

From Dust
1 slot available (929MB) - $3.00

flOw + Welcome Back*

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

[quote name='Usuyami']Are you referring to the account I just sold you? lol

So I take it you got it to work?[/QUOTE]

HAHA, I posted that right after and I wondered if you would think that, but no not refering to the one I just got from you LOL! I just meant it in general =)

[quote name='iwarboY']Elemental card game = .99cents

Any takers?

1)host
2)iwarboY
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

...Is it a 99 cent game? or is it 99 cents a share?

Resident Evil 4 - 3.3GB
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - 2.4GB
Resident Evil 5 - Coming soon to PSN!

Also, all the Resident Evil PSOne classics will be 50% off for two weeks. The free trials expire for Plus members in two weeks, and aren't good for the whole month. May be better to pass on buying Plus, and just buying the games depending on what you want.

[quote name='TheCro']...Is it a 99 cent game? or is it 99 cents a share?[/QUOTE]

game.
cheap? very. i'd simply purchase or add on to another current groupshare myself, but kinda would like this now and have .40 cents to spare literally in my paypal. so yeah, i have 40 cents towards this.

[quote name='iwarboY']game.
cheap? very. i'd simply purchase or add on to another current groupshare myself, but kinda would like this now and have .40 cents to spare literally in my paypal. so yeah, i have 40 cents towards this.[/QUOTE]

I have .48 spare in mine Ill throw on for a slot

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have .48 spare in mine Ill throw on for a slot[/QUOTE]

.48 + .40 lol= .88

do we have anyone else with .12 cents in the house... :D
Elemental monsters
1) host
2)1jazen
3) iwarboY
4) thecro?
5)

flOw + Welcome Back*

Resident Evil 4 - 3.3GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Coming soon to PSN!

All the Resident Evil PSOne classics will be 50% off for two weeks. The free trials expire for Plus members in two weeks, and aren't good for the whole month. May be better to pass on buying Plus, and just buying the games depending on what you want. It would come out to $10.20 a share opposed to $7.60.

[quote name='iwarboY'].48 + .40 lol= .88

do we have anyone else with .12 cents in the house... :D
Elemental monsters
1) host
2)1jazen
3) iwarboY
4) thecro?
5)[/QUOTE]
NOT to be an ass, but isnt this game exactly like 100 yen gomibako? I am certain the japanese version is 100, but you pay for plays. (Just like gomibako) Due to this when the game loads it will look for your plays, but you shouldn't have any. Because of this only the original buyer can actually play it and they can only play it a finite number of times.

US might be different, but it makes no sense to waste .12 and get a 0% trophy list for nothing.

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't bother, it's the same user as shawngreen1520, so he's been banned. He made two other duplicate accounts, shawngrenn1520 and YankeeClipper22, also banned.[/QUOTE]So, is xealot okay?

[quote name='admiralvic']NOT to be an ass, but isnt this game exactly like 100 yen gomibako? I am certain the japanese version is 100, but you pay for plays. (Just like gomibako) Due to this when the game loads it will look for your plays, but you shouldn't have any. Because of this only the original buyer can actually play it and they can only play it a finite number of times.

US might be different, but it makes no sense to waste .12 and get a 0% trophy list for nothing.[/QUOTE]

this is not gamibako. the same rules don't apply towards this game.
if you join the game and can't earn trophies i'll refund you.

OK , here's a general explanation but i pulled out this quote for the lazy.... ' The main thing to remember is that it is completely possible to obtain everything in the game without spending anything more than the initial 99 cents.Oh, and there's a Platinum trophy. For 99 cents. Yeah. "
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445278

Anyone just interested in RE4(no interest in Code Veronica), ill host one..

Resident Evil 4 only:
1.Flipside (host)

Feel free to add yourself.

[quote name='FlipSide']Anyone just interested in RE4(no interest in Code Veronica), ill host one..

Resident Evil 4 only:
1.Flipside (host)
2.Brainberry

Feel free to add yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Also

Mass Effect 2 + All launch DLC ($12)

[quote name='orangecrush']So, is xealot okay?[/QUOTE]
I am. This is my first time registering on here. and ive been following CAG deals for a long time now.

[quote name='FlipSide']Anyone just interested in RE4(no interest in Code Veronica), ill host one..

Resident Evil 4 only:
1.Flipside (host)
2. Brainberry
3. Bigwig

Feel free to add yourself.[/QUOTE]

In.

Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade. All of this can be yours either for a trade one of the following :
Mass Effect 2
[PROTOTYPE]
Bulletstorm
From Dust
Or offer a share to me for it.

lol at shawngreen and his sure is quiet tonite, i mean, iv never been here before. lol fail

also im interested in a RE4 share and that SR2 share. hit me up

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Saints Row 2 group - $? (probably $20)
1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
4. jlazenby1

Confirmed- Comes out the 20th (this Tuesday).[/QUOTE]

We need one if you want in velo

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just bought a physical copy of inFamous 2 so I no longer need my slot of it. So I'm looking to deal it off. PayPal or PSN cards accepted, but would listen to offers.

STILL LOOKING FOR:

all inFamous 2 dlc
GTA 4 Ballad of Gay Tony (only)
all Resident Evil 5 dlc[/QUOTE]

bump

Anybody besides me actually happy the Resident Evil HD games DON'T have alot of trophies? The comments on the blog are ridiculous.

1. NSYNC (host)

Price is $4 per share. I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trade of equal value.

[quote name='NSYNC']Resident Evil 4 - 3.3GB

1. FlipSide (host)
2. Brainberry
3. Bigwig_rah
4. jlazenby1
5. Velo214

also Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2 group - $? (probably $20)
1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
4. jlazenby1
5. Velo214

Confirmed- Comes out the 20th (this Tuesday).

Thanks Guys

Red Johnson's Chronicles

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Crashmasteromega

$2.60 per share. I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trade of equal value.

flOw + Welcome Back*

[quote name='captbeef']i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$8 paypal or best offer[/QUOTE]

bump!

also, willing to trade it, send me some offers

damn steady, i wish i would have kept my pass unused for ya. i just traded in resistance 3 and didnt even touch mp cuz there were no online trophies and i was just gunning through it to flip. if i find a code soon ill hit ya up tho.

also 20gig for gow origins, whoa!

Got one spot available for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + Da Vinci's Disappearance. Total cost is $49.97 so price per share is $10. Payment via Paypal preferred. PM me if interested.

haven't heard anything from my COD Black Ops group and I really need these map packs ASAP so looking to join or get a share of someone with all the Black ops map packs currently available. I already have a group for Rezurrection so I won't be need that.

selling God of War: Origins Collection
Chains of Olympus is 7533mb
Ghost of Sparta is 9306mb

$8.00
two easy plats

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back