CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zonte94']Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade. All of this can be yours either for a trade one of the following :
Mass Effect 2
[PROTOTYPE]
Bulletstorm
From Dust
Or offer a share to me for it.[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='badman827']selling Farcry 2 slot $20 psn card[/QUOTE]

Thats... not really a good deal at all man. The game is cheaper in stores.

Isn't far cry 2 like 40 bucks on psn? If you sell a slot you should multiply 5 times 40 and get 8, that is what someone would give you for it.

How much is it in PSN, Isn't it like $30?

PSN games are usually sold for a fifth of their price per slot because of gamesharing, or they're simply traded for other games.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

EDIT: I owe r0gamer94 $2. If anyone would be kind enough to ask me for $2 in the next share he/she joins, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']hey nsync would you be willing to add beyond good and evil hd to that gameshare or do you already have it or not interested,either way I'm still in for red Johnson chronicles. Its just that I have been looking and looking for a share of that game for over 2 weeks and still have yet to get a share for it.[/QUOTE]

I just finished the demo (Red Johnson's Chronicles) and didn't really care for the game, so I'm dropping out. Sorry. Just keep posting and BG&E will pop-up. Alot of CAGs have it.

For trade/sell (different accounts):
Borderlands + all DLC
Sonic Birthday Bundle (1, 2, 4.1, Adventure DX)
Trine
Magic 2011
PixelJunk Shooter 2
Crazy Taxi
Ghost Busters S.o.S.

I'm sure there are welcome back games on there for the ones released before then. Shoot me some offers of shares you have and PP is always accepted as well.

[quote name='Tsel']I have a question. When you gameshare a game like Bulletstorm, does the online pass come with your share?[/QUOTE]

The online pass comes in the game download. When I downloaded Bulletstorm I didn't need an online pass (guessing all downloaded games come with an online pass built into the game download).

Selling 2 gameshare slots.

Account 1: $5
Borderlands (game only)
Little Big Planet (ps3)
Superstardust HD (ps3)
Modnation Racers (psp)
Pursuit Force (psp)

Account 2: $5
Borderlands DLCs only (all dlcs)
Wipeout HD game + Fury (ps3)
Limited Edition Starhawk theme
Resistance 3 Infected Nathan Hale Skin and Taunt Preorder Add-On
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One DLC Bundle (Avatars, Home shirts, Theme)

Borderlands+DLC alone goes for $12 total.. Get both accounts, with more games and extras for a low price of $8 (whopping $4 off!)! PM ASAP before it's gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
selling God of War: Origins Collection
Chains of Olympus is 7533mb
Ghost of Sparta is 9306mb

$8.00 pm me

Selling:

1 share of Street Fighter 3 for $3.00

I am looking for Bulletstorm

Quick question, Can you deactivate an account from Qriocity website without having to do it though the PS3?

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']
Quick question, Can you deactivate an account from Qriocity website without having to do it though the PS3?[/QUOTE]
No, you can't.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Selling: 1 share of Limbo for $2.00

1 share of Street Fighter 3 for $3.00

I am looking for Bulletstorm

Quick question, Can you deactivate an account from Qriocity website without having to do it though the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I'll take that limbo share off your hands if you still got it. PM'ed as well!

Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Renegade Ops- Sold
Crazy Elements- $2.50

PM me if interested.

Repost of this message so Meeek will have a better chance of seeing it:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

@Meeek- You never gave me the password to the Classic Maps for CoD: BO that I bought... I'd appreciate it if you'd give me the password so I can get the new Moon map (I was going to sell it but you seemed to stall long enough for it to be to late for me, thanks). Feel free to PM me the password anytime (by anytime I mean before the 22nd, or better yet now...). I appreciate how its taken you about a month and you still haven't given me the password. If you don't want to give me the password then feel free to send me my refund...[/QUOTE]

Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Renegade Ops- Sold
Crazy Elements- $2.50

PM me if interested.

Repost of this message so Meeek will have a better chance of seeing it:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

@Meeek- You never gave me the password to the Classic Maps for CoD: BO that I bought... I'd appreciate it if you'd give me the password so I can get the new Moon map (I was going to sell it but you seemed to stall long enough for it to be to late for me, thanks). Feel free to PM me the password anytime (by anytime I mean before the 22nd, or better yet now...). I appreciate how its taken you about a month and you still haven't given me the password. If you don't want to give me the password then feel free to send me my refund...[/QUOTE]

I hate to.do it but Im gonna have to drop out of the Saints Row group, Im broke, hopefully Ill pick up a share next pay day and hopefully you guys can fill the slot fast

[quote name='Steadymobbin']lol good thing i decided to wait for rezurrection instead of buying the classic zombie maps from meek..
he seemed too shady and desperate[/QUOTE]
I was "desperate" cos I got ripped off when buying the code off of ebay, I didn't know about rezurrection.
If you're the one that added the tag, please remove it.
And leave tags for real scammers people.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']meek seemed too shady and desperate[/QUOTE]
EDIT1: Thank you DocProphecy, Brainberry & Heavyd814life!

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']looking for a share of beyond good and evil hd or starting a groupshare.

$2 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3. edson13
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

Looking for some discount psn cards. $50 preferably, pm me.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']lol good thing i decided to wait for rezurrection instead of buying the classic zombie maps from meek..

I bought a share from meeek, he was very straightforward with all the information and answered any questions I had regarding him being legit. Others can vouch for him as well. A little effort goes a long way.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Renegade Ops- Sold
Crazy Elements- $2.50

PM me if interested.

Repost of this message so Meeek will have a better chance of seeing it:[/QUOTE]
Apparently BustdMagz didn't pass the message, I ended up gaving him the pass, which is the same I gave you earlier, after we exchanged some PM's. Now please edit/delete your post (and/or tags).

Also, I told you to get on msn (where the trade originally happened, and I can prove it, for I keep msn history), but you wouldn't. And remember I introduced you to CAG, you're really ungrateful dude...

I was "desperate" cos I got ripped off when buying the code, I didn't know about rezurrection, and was trying to get my money back, I didn't...
Calling me shady when I have WAAAAY more feedback than you is inappropriate. You don't/didn't know the story: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8820904&postcount=12815

In any case, it's settled, BustdMagz and/or harleymandvdson should confirm it.

Saints Row 2 - $20 or $30

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
4. Velo214

Jlazenby1 has dropped out so we've got a slot to fill. Add yourself if you are interested

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Saints Row 2 - $20 or $30

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Harleymandvdson
3. BustdMagz
4. Velo214

Jlazenby1 has dropped out so we've got a slot to fill. Add yourself if you are interested[/QUOTE]

I am in 4$ each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back