Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Assassins Creed Brotherhood + all DLC - $9
Or take all 3 accounts for $12[/QUOTE]

Bump

i don't know the costs, but anyone down for a gameshare of godhand/odin sphere, maybe other ps2s? i have the hard copies, but my ps3 could use some godhand loving.

Selling..

Account 1: $7
Mass Effect 2 (full game - 12gb)
Mass Effect 2 cerebrus network
Limited Edition Starhawk theme
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One DLC Bundle (4 Avatars, Home shirt, Theme)

PM asap!

[quote name='Ace!']I am going to have an account with 3 months ps+ and a $20 code already loaded -

Anyone up for some discounted PS+ games?[/QUOTE]

What are you thinking Ace?

Time to clear out my PS3 hard drive! Here are several older accounts at clearance prices, message me if you are interested:

Record of Agarest War, Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype, Section 8, PopCap Bundle (Includes Feeding Frenzy 2, Peggle, Heavy Weapon, Zuma, and Bejeweled 2) = $105 / 5 = $21 a share normally, now on sale for $16

Red Faction: Guerrilla + Scott Pilgrim vs the World = $30 / 5 = $6 normally, now on sale for $4

Massive Rock Band DLC Account (song list available) $400 / 5 = $80 normally, now on sale for $50

Lemmings + Flow Bundle + Everyday Shooter + Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle + 20 Rock Band DLC Tracks = $90 / 5 = $18 normally, now on sale for $9

Astro Tripper + Noby Noby Boy + Lumines Supernova and Holiday Pack + Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix + Penny Arcade Adventures 1 + Linger In Shadows +
Soul Calibur IV DLC + Mega Man 9 + Wipeout HD + The Last Guy + Bionic Commando Rearmed + Piyotama + Echochrome + PixelJunk Eden + 50 Rock Band DLC Tracks = $225 / 5 = $45 normally, now on sale for $23

[quote name='WV Matsui']What are you thinking Ace?[/QUOTE]

I dont have any thoughts right now...had an extra account that I created with $20 on it...and have an extra 3 month ps+.

What do you think would be good?

[quote name='Velo214']i don't know the costs, but anyone down for a gameshare of godhand/odin sphere, maybe other ps2s? i have the hard copies, but my ps3 could use some godhand loving.[/QUOTE]

I just watched the Gametrailers review of Odin Sphere and i'm down for a share of this regardless of price - i'm not even vaguely interested in any of the other games though. If there are any takers for Odin Sphere, i'd love to set a group up

[quote name='benjam138']I have an Assassin's Creed II for sale. $4

PM me for details[/QUOTE]

I figured out the issue, you should have my payment now. Sorry to respond this way, I can't figure out how to PM on this thing!

[quote name='Velo214']i don't know the costs, but anyone down for a gameshare of godhand/odin sphere, maybe other ps2s? i have the hard copies, but my ps3 could use some godhand loving.[/QUOTE]

I would be down for this an any other ps2 games coming out.

I sell a slot of the following account through paypal for only $14 (over 100 dollars content :D):

-Arcade Darts(Mini)
-Spyro The Dragon (PS1)
-Mushroom wars + all dlc + online addon
-Limbo Demo + Full game unlock
-Section 8 Prejudice demo + Full Game Unlock + 2 map packs
-High Stakes: Poker edition + Connelly Card Club addon
-Prince Of Persia Trilogy (3 very easy platinum's)

PM please, thanks :cool:

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I figured out the issue, you should have my payment now. Sorry to respond this way, I can't figure out how to PM on this thing![/QUOTE]

click on their name in orange and select send private message

[quote name='edson13']click on their name in orange and select send private message[/QUOTE]

He may be on mobile... It is such a pain in the arse to send a pm via mobile!

[quote name='momouchi']Definitely in for God Hand, GrimGrimoire, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory, and Odin Sphere![/QUOTE]

Damn they picked some good PS2 games. I think I might want to buy them as well. :S

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Count me in. need the full details. price, titles. etc..

But HOLY :whistle2:# !

PS2 games on PS3!

the crazy part is it isn't the mainstream games, i guess those like mgs, sly, etc are doing the hd remakes/bundles but still. i wish these had trophies, but oh well, can't get everything. i believe they are $10(20%off for psn+) so it would be like $2/game share.

I'm down for almost all of the games. I think this might only work if we vote/get them all? I already have all these games on my ps2, but for 80% off/share and to get them on the ps3 would be great. Maybe longterm group/decide what ps2 games to get?

anyone wanna volunteer host?

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

full group? $10/share for the first 5 games? grimgrimoire/godhand/ring of red(sp?)/ odin sphere/ maximo ghosts to glory(can't wait for army of zin ;))

[quote name='edson13']click on their name in orange and select send private message[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']He may be on mobile... It is such a pain in the arse to send a pm via mobile![/QUOTE]

Thanks Matsui & edson, i am indeed on my ipod touch. i no longer own a computer so that and my ps3 are my only methods of getting online. both are royal pain in the ass in their own way!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Thanks Matsui & edson, i am indeed on my ipod touch. i no longer own a computer so that and my ps3 are my only methods of getting online. both are royal pain in the ass in their own way![/QUOTE]

Hey, me and you got somethin in common :D I got my ps3 and my HTC Inspire 4G phone lol

[quote name='Velo214']the crazy part is it isn't the mainstream games, i guess those like mgs, sly, etc are doing the hd remakes/bundles but still. i wish these had trophies, but oh well, can't get everything. i believe they are $10(20%off for psn+) so it would be like $2/game share.

I'm down for almost all of the games. I think this might only work if we vote/get them all? I already have all these games on my ps2, but for 80% off/share and to get them on the ps3 would be great. Maybe longterm group/decide what ps2 games to get?

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

full group? $10/share for the first 5 games? grimgrimoire/godhand/ring of red(sp?)/ odin sphere/ maximo ghosts to glory(can't wait for army of zin ;))
[/QUOTE]

If the others are okay with it I can handle a longterm ps2 games on PS3 group. But I can not host this week just had to buy a new laptop for school.

Guys in the Bustdmagz FIFA12 group, please read:

Bustdmagz couldn't order the card, so he asked me to host.
He had a big fee when sending the money (no debit or CC linked), so I refunded the money he had collected, and he just refunded you all.

He paid for his share, I'm now waiting on yours. PM'd you guys my PP.

I can order the cards soon, depending on delivery time, I might make you activate a (blank) account to accelerate the share.
We'll make it guys lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clonesniper666']If the others are okay with it I can handle a longterm ps2 games on PS3 group. But I can not host this week just had to buy a new laptop for school.[/QUOTE]
I'm down with a longterm PS2 share. If we still need a host by next Monday, I'd be willing to do so, but only if I have to.

[quote name='clonesniper666']If the others are okay with it I can handle a longterm ps2 games on PS3 group. But I can not host this week just had to buy a new laptop for school.[/QUOTE]

Any open spots for a long term ps2 share?

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hey, me and you got somethin in common :D I got my ps3 and my HTC Inspire 4G phone lol[/QUOTE]

lol It's a major difference, going from a computer to this!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol It's a major difference, going from a computer to this![/QUOTE]

I actually prefer it! I use the mobi site on my iPhone, iPad and laptop. It's just cleaner etc. Just really really wish Cheapy would add the pm feature to the mobi site!

Edit: sorry to go off topic...

[quote name='Velo214']

[/QUOTE]

I'm down for longterm -- these games are cheap cheap for the share! I don't really like all of them, but at $10, can't go wrong! I only host UK accs, its so much easier getting the goods :whistle2:#

[quote name='Velo214']the crazy part is it isn't the mainstream games, i guess those like mgs, sly, etc are doing the hd remakes/bundles but still. i wish these had trophies, but oh well, can't get everything. i believe they are $10(20%off for psn+) so it would be like $2/game share.

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

[/QUOTE]

Assuming they're all $10 and all release in October, you guys should consider adding another $10 game to spend $60 and get $10 for a game in November. Or maybe it wouldn't count because 9.99 x 6 is $59.94...

Hey all, a slot has opened up in our gameshare and I am posting here to see if anyone is interested. I am not going to post ALL the details, just what matters, but feel free to PM me for more info.

The group focuses almost exclusively on games with trophy-support. This means that 99% of the time we will not purchase PSone games and/or minis unless they are free, and avoid DLC unless it's on-sale. We also usually avoid full-retail titles, but are willing to jump on some if the sale is good enough.

We generally buy games that everyone is interested in, but do operate on a voting system. A vote of 2 is required to pass (votes: -1, 0, +1).
----

Upon selling the account, we will be purchasing a one-year playstation plus subscription. This is for two reasons:

1.) The first being to promote committment. We originally operated on a 3-month subscription (+1 bonus) and it kept all the members there for its duration.

2.) The second reason is because plus games are often partially discounted, but not discounted enough for cheapasses like us to buy. There are also plently of promo's that you may not be willing to to shell out the cash for even if you have plus (I am currently subscribed through August of next year!) An example of this is the PSN PLAY promo.

*Note, that we are more than willing to give you a couple weeks after you purchase the account before pitching in any more money.
----

We generally only pitch in $8 - $8.60 per month, and have $50 to spend per month (we buy cards from trusted sellers on here for $40-$43.) We do not always spend to our limit and do carry over our funds from month to month.

We have purchased most of the big sales over the past few months, and the account probably has somewhere between $200-250 worth of (regular priced) content; keep in mind that we have purchased some games on-sale.

I can send you a complete list of games if you're interested, but some highlights include (listed from earliest date of purchase):

- Hard Corps: Uprising + Sayuri DLC
- PixelJunk Shooter
- Risk Factions
- Borderlands GOTY Bundle
- Limbo
- Section 8: Prejudice + Blitz Pack and Overdrive Map Pack
- Section 8 (original)
- Funky Lab Rat + DLC
- Outland

- Stree Fighter 3: Third Strike + Gill unlock (PSN PLAY)
- DeathSpank: The Baconing + Roesha DLC (PSN PLAY)
- BloodRayne: Betrayal + bonuses (PSN PLAY)
- Renegade Ops + bonuses (PSN PLAY)
- The Heist (when released) (PSN PLAY)

- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD

- All free PS+ games and DLC since June 16th

The slot is being sold for $30.
----

Possible games we may be interested in:

- NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
- GoW Origins
- Crysis
- PixelJunk Sidescroller
- Journey (2012 release)
- Amy (? release)
- From Dust (if and when it goes on sale)

- We will also most likely be purchasing Chrono Trigger (the exception to the above rule).

We have not had much of an opportunity to discuss alot of the releases this month, as we are obviously in a transitionary period. The sooner we find a buyer, the sooner we can discuss and jump on some October's deals (and possibly benefit from the $10 credit in November).

PM if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']I actually prefer it! I use the mobi site on my iPhone, iPad and laptop. It's just cleaner etc. Just really really wish Cheapy would add the pm feature to the mobi site!

Edit: sorry to go off topic...[/QUOTE]

I like it too, and what I do for PMing is just open any message in my inbox,say reply, and change the name and subject, its been working good so far but be aware if it wont let you send the other persons box may be full, I almost broke my phone cause I couldnt send then used my gf's laptop and it said their box was full lol

Looking forward to getting this thing started!

[quote name='skylinersx']I'm forming a long-term gameshare group that will purchase PS3 Disc-based games released on PSN (God of War, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Crysis, etc.) and any future games. We will have a voting system to determine purchases. PM me if interested or add your name onto the list.

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
3. grrouchie
4. yohsh
5. Rewindlabs

Guess we have all the members we need. I'll be sending out invites soon![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back