CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, this share of MAG and Borderlands is officially off. I'm so sorry this couldn't go through. Maybe in the near future if anyone still wants it, I buy it on sale on the psn store. That is all.

Got an old share I want to offload

Burnout Paradise (No DLC)
Flower
Crash Commando
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

Feel free to make offers, though I'd much prefer to trade it (hopefully for a share including Dead Nation)

I have one share of the MAG Starter Pack available for $3. If you're interested, let me know ASAP. It includes both MAG DLC packs, all of the dynamic themes, all of the avatars, and a 30 day subscription to character slots A and B.

Looking for shares of:
Borderlands (game, no dlc)
MAG (game)
God of war collection

have:
Costume quest (game only): will take trades for it

PM me offers, thanks in advance

Still looking for a share of Mag and a share of Borderlands (games only, no DLC). Paying the standard of 6 each. I'm also willing to trade a share of Borderlands DLC (all 4) for a Mag Gameshare. I have Red Faction Guerilla for sale for 6 dollars also or trade for Mag or Borderlands.

Kind of interested in some Killzone 2 DLC content if any of it is any good or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare maps -- I bought game of the year today and someone stole the slip out of it with the map download voucher :|

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm hosting a group and I choose to buy a download code from Amazon and redeem it with the sharing account, can all the other users download it normally? As if I bought it from the PS Store?

I posted this just a few posts ago, but since it's a new page I'll do it again.

Someone backed out of our MAG DLC share, so if you're interested in picking up the MAG Starter Kit, let me know. We have one last share for sale for $3 before we can get the show on the road, everyone else in the group has already paid and waiting, we need one more person. It includes all MAG DLC, themes, avatars, and a 30 day subscription to two extra characters slots.

All that for $3. If you just picked up the game in another share, you need the DLC to complete your experience. Jump aboard.

[quote name='solid penguin']I got a voucher code for Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. I don't have a PS move so I'm looking to do some trading
I also have some LBP DLC:
Monster level kit - $4
Metal Gear Solid level kit - $6
History costume pack - $3
2000 A.D costume pack - $6
Pirates of the Caribbean level kit - $6
Infamous costume - $2
Heavy Rain costume pack - $6
All together with the Sackboy Prehistoric Moves voucher, that's $39 worth of LBP content I'm willing to trade
I also have Tekken 2 and all the DLC for Resident Evil 5

I'd like the Marvel packs for LBP, and/or the Metal Gear Solid costume pack. Or try to offer me some other stuff, hell I might be interested :)

I don't want to sell any of this I just want plain normal game sharing o_o

PM me if you are interested[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested? :/ or at least can point me somewhere where people would want this stuff?

SEGA Sale Gameshare - $5.00 per share

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host) dejeckt
2. newtype06 -pernding
3. JadeNic -pending
4. scarhawk

I know this is old and not even sure if former group members are still interested (thats why they are on pending status). Anyways I can host this by tomorrow, so I am checking to see if anyone else is still interested in this.

Thanks

[quote name='Das_Regal']Still looking for a share of Mag and a share of Borderlands (games only, no DLC). Paying the standard of 6 each.

I have Red Faction Guerilla for sale for 6 dollars also.

Kind of interested in some Killzone 2 DLC content if any of it is any good or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare maps -- I bought game of the year today and someone stole the slip out of it with the map download voucher :|[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in MAG game only share, let me know if you want to start a group.

I'm interested in those LBP kits, but they're way overpriced! The Pirates DLC is $5.99 right now and the GOTY edition is 17.75 on Amazon.

My ps3 broke. I may need another gameshare for magic the gathering and the three dlc's

Question - if I stick my old hard drive into my new ps3 and it formats it, will it automatically deactivate my console from all my accounts?

[quote name='Midguy']My ps3 broke. I may need another gameshare for magic the gathering and the three dlc's

Question - if I stick my old hard drive into my new ps3 and it formats it, will it automatically deactivate my console from all my accounts?[/QUOTE]

No. There is only 2 ways to deactivate a console from an account. 1 doing it manually on the activated PS3. 2 calling Sony and begging them too but this usually deactivates all consoles and they dont like to do it.

[quote name='NSYNC']Have:
The Last Guy
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Flower
Critter Crunch
Burn Zombie Burn!
Madden NFL Arcade
Street Fighter II HD Remix
Silent Hill
R&C: Quest for Booty

Want:
flOw

Willing to trade or buy anyone's share of flOw. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are all of the above games in one share or separate shares? I'd be interested in R&C Quest for Booty if it is by itself. I don't have flOw but I have Paypal :)

[quote name='xtylerx']No. There is only 2 ways to deactivate a console from an account. 1 doing it manually on the activated PS3. 2 calling Sony and begging them too but this usually deactivates all consoles and they dont like to do it.[/QUOTE]

Well, fuck....

Gonna definitely need another magic the gathering gameshare. It's 25 total, $5 a share. Anyone interested?

[quote name='0_0']still looking for a costume quest share. shoot me a PM[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't sell it anymore because my ps3 broke and I can't deactivate my old console.

Vietnam expansion group for Bad company 2
1.AxCrege
2.erequena
3.noone13
we still have 2 spaces left,3$ per share
PM me if interested

[quote name='cule54']I'm also interested in MAG game only share, let me know if you want to start a group.[/QUOTE]
I can join a group, but I can't host.

[quote name='Das_Regal']I can join a group, but I can't host.[/QUOTE]

gimme a couple of days, if I can't find a group either, I could buy/host groups for mag and borderlands.

lets just give people time to come back from the holidays and log on here

oh and 0_0, do you have anything to trade for costume quest? I'll contact you if I don't get any trade offers...

[quote name='lo6ick']Cleaner7: i can give you the dlc code (it's a voucher you can use on your own account or to set up a gameshare if you like for 10 dollars paypal)[/quote]

I sent you a PM since I entered the code you sent on the PSN Store and it was only for the Siege DLC and NOT the GOTY DLC like we agreed upon. Since it was the wrong content I did NOT redeem it. Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding we can get this sorted out or I can have my money refunded. Total misunderstanding! The GOTY shows the each pack individually starting with the Siege pack. Sorry for jumping to conclusions, lo6ick! I was scammed once before on CAG and have only started trading again recently after that negative experience so I got nervous. Will leave positive feedback for the purchase in the morning!

[quote name='wilflare']Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
PRICE CHANGE USD10 per share (perhaps we can use this for future uncharted DLC)
1)wilflare (myself)
2)Cleaner7 (lemme know if you are fine with USD10 instead)
3)
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

I was going to pass since I'd already sent $10 to lo6ick above so I could share the content with my cousin without having to pay extra but seeing how that might not pan out then I'll get back to you on it.
Now that that was worked out I will no longer be needing a group since I was able to get my own code for that price and even let my cousin in on it. If anyone else wants the UC2 GOTY DLC I have 3 shares and will do them for $5 each since I got a deal too.

In more positive news the Prince of Persia HD trilogy gameshare went successfully with Miguel Zorro and the like and I was able to download all three games. So far I only installed POP SOT but it worked perfectly. Thanks guys!

sorry to hear about your console bro. you may be better off paying the $150 depending on how many share accounts you have. but very sorry all the same.

Can anyone confirm that the Uncharted 2 GOTY code simply appears like the Siege pack download or is it actually labelled differently? I just want to make sure before redeeming.

Nevermind I was assured it does. I just did it and the way the GOTY works is it shows each item individually starting with the Siege pack and then you just have to keep clicking Continue and then you can download everything individually. Thanks!

Selling
-------------

Worms 2 (has plat) - $3
Cod Classic (has plat) - $3
Pixeljunk 2nd Lap, Joe Danger, Bomberman Ultra - $3.50

(Will consider a trade for Costume Quest)

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
PRICE CHANGE back to USD7 per share (perhaps we can use this for future uncharted DLC)
1)wilflare (myself)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Wanted to leave some feedback on kataztrophik and Luriden

Completed successful gameshares with these two members. No hassles and painfree.

Awesome :applause:

- Update -

Seems like everyone in the group is still interested, so there is one slot left up for grabs. The games will be purchased and ready to share sometime tomorrow.

1. (host) dejeckt
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. scarhawk

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Looking to purchase a share of someone with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC (Mission and Character Pack and Juggernaut Character) since they already removed it from PSN.

I'm willing to pay $14.99 for access to both.

Edit: PM me please if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for the same if anyone has an open spot in a share. PM works.

[quote name='iwarboY']sorry to hear about your console bro. you may be better off paying the $150 depending on how many share accounts you have. but very sorry all the same.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I had about 15 shares worth about $40-$50 so it's not that bad. The only one that I cared about losing was my magic share since I put a lot of time in it and play it just about every day. I also lost my assassins creed brotherhood save and my fallout new Vegas save which really sucks cause I put a lot of time in both but haven't beaten them. Especially AC. The bright side is that I got a slim with a bigger HD. My old one was a 80g and it was getting loud as hell and I was out of hard drive space.

[quote name='charles']
oh and 0_0, do you have anything to trade for costume quest? I'll contact you if I don't get any trade offers...[/QUOTE]

I have Fat Princess, Final Fantasy VII, Pain, High Velocity Bowling, and an Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack all on one account. I would prefer to buy the share with Paypal instead, but if it's not possible, I guess I'll have to trade.

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
High Velocity Bowling & Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

Selling 1 share of the MAG Starter Kit for $3. The avatars and 30 day subscription are NOT shareable, but the maps, gametypes, and themes are. PM me if you're interested.

Looking for a group that mainly buy full games ( MAG, Borderlands, Prototype, GOW 1&2 HD, etc)

If I can't find a group, I will start my own.
I don't want to have too many user accounts.

Selling Shares for
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Director's Cut
1 Slot
$9

[quote name='Cleaner7']
In more positive news the Prince of Persia HD trilogy gameshare went successfully with Miguel Zorro and the like and I was able to download all three games. So far I only installed POP SOT but it worked perfectly. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

Have you tried playing Sands of Time yet? How is it?

- Update -

The account is now all set up ^^ Still have one more slot, pm me if interested.

Just added MightySlacker to the list for Sega Sale Gameshare

1. (host) dejeckt
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic - paid
4. scarhawk - paid
5. MightySlacker

Also, I'm selling a share of Crazy Taxi for $2.00.

I have never done a share thing. But I did once swap emails and passwords for the W@W maps for Black Ops. If anyone wants inFAMOUS, Borderlands, DeathSpank, DeathSpank:Thongs of Virtue, all Red Dead Redemption add-ons except for Liars and Cheats and has the Borderlands DLC hit me up
PSN:kingdiamond1234
I can walk you through the whole thing for free.

Forsale

Borderlands game with all 4 DLC packs. $12

Borderlands DLC with only the first 3 expansions (no claptrap revolution or full game). $3

Pm if interested.

I'm also looking to buy a share of Black Ops hardened edition zombie maps

Selling
-------------

Worms 2 (has plat) - $3
Cod Classic (has plat) - $3
Pixeljunk 2nd Lap, Joe Danger, Bomberman Ultra - $3.50

(Will consider a trade for Costume Quest)

[quote name='skylinersx']Looking for a group that mainly buy full games ( MAG, Borderlands, Prototype, GOW 1&2 HD, etc)

If I can't find a group, I will start my own.
I don't want to have too many user accounts.[/QUOTE]

Id be up for that already got mag and borderlands though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back