CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to buy PSN stuff I just got Mass Effect 2 and all the Boarderlands Add-ons anyone interested in a long term kinda Game Share add dante2007 also sending me a message on the PS about any decent DL games hard to pick and choose what is good and what isn't

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.80
1 Redeemable DLC code - $1.94

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $3.58

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw expansiOn DLC (2 creatures, 1 trophy)
1 slot available - $0.60

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I know Im a little late but I just got a new PS3. Anyone want to start or already started and need a person for LBP2 DLC? Preferably something long term[/QUOTE]

I got a lot of costumes and packs. PM me if intrested.

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $3.58

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60
1 redeemable code - $3.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Red Dead Redemption DLC
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Pixel Junk Shooter PSN Download Voucher
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Resistance 2 HVAP Wraith Multiplayer Skin Code
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code
Front Mission Evolved Square Enix Registration Code

Have available:

Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC (Speed and Adrenaline packs) : $4 a share (couple available)

Interested in:
NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC
Zen Pinball
Prince of Persia Classic
PAIN addons (have game already)
Catan
Sports Champions DLC

Already have them bought, PM me.

2 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

3 Shares left on my UK gameshare account

Burnout Paradise: Complete Edition (has every piece of dlc)
Dead Space Extraction
Flight Control HD

Looking for $13/share

[quote name='SnorE']Looking for Flower and Flow and any dlc hopefully all in the same share[/QUOTE]

I have what you're looking for in flOw! $2.35 PayPal gifted will get you the game and it's DLC!

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

Looking for:
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2: SPECACT

Have for sale:
  • Account 1: LittleBigPlanet 1 DLC, including: Metal Gear Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Costumes. (This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet) $4.00
  • Account 2: Batttlefield 1942, BFBC2 Onslaught mode, $3.00
Or take both for $5.50.

[quote name='Donut2922']Looking for BF: BC2 Vietnam map pack.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Looking for: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion.[/QUOTE]

3 Here for Vietnam, You can start a group if you get 2 more people.

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']3 Here for Vietnam, You can start a group if you get 2 more people.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

1. Donut2922
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee

I can host the group unless somebody prefers to do so. Either way I don't mind.

[quote name='Donut2922']Awesome!

1. Donut2922
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee

I can host the group unless somebody prefers to do so. Either way I don't mind.[/QUOTE]

Would you guys be okay with also throwing on the SPECACT dlc, so that I can get 100% trophies on BFBC2?

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Would you guys be okay with also throwing on the SPECACT dlc, so that I can get 100% trophies on BFBC2?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I forgot to address that. Yeah I don't mind doing it if DoubleEcksZero doesn't.

Speaking of which - is that other Short-cut MP bundle kit worth getting too? Anybody know if it'll help our MP gameplay? I don't know myself because I haven't even played BFBC 2 yet. It's just on my backlog list but it's the next game on my queue once I finish my current game. Then again, it may make it harder for us to get a group going if we add another bundle to the group share cost by adding another $3 per person.

I'm down either way.

[quote name='Donut2922']Sorry I forgot to address that. Yeah I don't mind doing it if DoubleEcksZero doesn't.

Speaking of which - is that other Short-cut MP bundle kit worth getting too? Anybody know if it'll help our MP gameplay? I don't know myself because I haven't even played BFBC 2 yet. It's just on my backlog list but it's the next game on my queue once I finish my current game. Then again, it may make it harder for us to get a group going if we add another bundle to the group share cost by adding another $3 per person.

I'm down either way.[/QUOTE]

Naw, the shortcut DLC has no trophies, and you can easily earn all the weapons the regular way by just playing the MP game. Not worth buying, in my opinion.

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Would you guys be okay with also throwing on the SPECACT dlc, so that I can get 100% trophies on BFBC2?[/QUOTE]
I don't think I want that. It just unlocks costumes, right, and can't you unlock that stuff by playing?

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I don't think I want that. It just unlocks costumes, right, and can't you unlock that stuff by playing?[/QUOTE]

The SPECACT dlc has Trophies, Cant be unlocked otherwise, and Has an alternative outfit for each class used online and 1 special reskined gun for each class which is the exactly the same as the last gun of the class kit you would be playing as if you choose to use it.

Probably worded it weird but anyways.

Its the Shortcut DLC which is useless and you would unlock everything just by playing.

DLC: SPECACT Kit UpgradeCost: $5.49 Trophies: 4

52.jpg
SPECACT Assault Elite
trophy_bronze.png
Get all SPECACT Assault awards
53.jpg
SPECACT Engineer Elite
trophy_bronze.png
Get all SPECACT Engineer awards
54.jpg
SPECACT Medic Elite
trophy_bronze.png
Get all SPECACT Medic awards
55.jpg
SPECACT Recon Elite
trophy_bronze.png
Get all SPECACT Recon awards

Have an account with The Following:

God of War Collection
Assasin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

$130 Worth of Games.

Looking for $25 Per Spot (3 Spots currently available)
This will be a one time share(I won`t be buying anything else on this account)

[quote name='DoReiRei']The SPECACT dlc has Trophies, Cant be unlocked otherwise, and Has an alternative outfit for each class used online and 1 special reskined gun for each class which is the exactly the same as the last gun of the class kit you would be playing as if you choose to use it.

Probably worded it weird but anyways.

Its the Shortcut DLC which is useless and you would unlock everything just by playing.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. In that case I don't care about trophies, or skins, so I'm kinda against it. Unless it's extremely cheap, then whatever.

[quote name='solid penguin']If there's still two spaces available, I'd like to have two slots for me and a friend of mine :D
Game looks awesome @_@[/QUOTE]
just need a host and we are solid:

Explodemon! Game share:
1. HOST NEEDED
2. imamanwithaplan
3. Brainberry
4. solid penguin
5. solid penguin

I have a friend who bought the BFBC2 Vietnam expansion pack, but he's got a UK account. Does anyone know if that would work on my US version of the game?

[quote name='jaydepps']If there are still spaces available in the BFBC2 Vietnam pack I am in.[/QUOTE]

1. Donut2922
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps

[quote name='sir-fly']im looking for beat scetcher also and other move games besides bowling and golf[/QUOTE]

Any update on this?

I am interested in move group :)

[quote name='Rosterking']I got a lot of costumes and packs. PM me if intrested.[/QUOTE]

What do you have? Im interested in some of the older stuff but Im mostly looking for content since lbp2 release.

Edit: Sorry I thought I had sent this as a PM.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:

Still looking for:
Castle crashers
Flower
Fat princess+dlc
Critter Crunch
Superstardust HD
Wipeout HD + fury
Deathspank
Deathspank Thongs of Virtue

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
2 shares of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
2 shares of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking to trade for:
Back to the Future, Stacking, Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy

Asking for $15 per share. 4 Shares left!

I decided to buy these PSP games while they were on sale on PSN- If you'd like to purchase a share or however many, please contact me via PM.

Riviera: The Promised Land – Sale (PSP) (price $14.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – Sale (PSP) (price $39.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona – Sale (PSP) (price $39.99)

Asking for $15 per share.

[quote name='jamehze']Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
2 shares of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
2 shares of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking to trade for:
Back to the Future, Stacking, Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy[/QUOTE]

Are you only looking to trade for Explodemon? Because there is a gameshare between imamanwithaplan, brainberry, and me (taking up two slots)
We need a host

[quote name='gnatmonkee']I have a friend who bought the BFBC2 Vietnam expansion pack, but he's got a UK account. Does anyone know if that would work on my US version of the game?[/QUOTE]

No, from what i understand, when you got a game and DLC from different regions, the game just doesnt sees the DLC. I tried it a couple of times, once with Mirrors Edge (had to create an european account to play the DLC), and with RDR.

I'm looking to get in on 2 slots (one for me, one for my bro) of a long term PS+ share. I have paypal. PM me or post.

If no one is selling I'll be starting one myself, so if you want to join let me know. No CAG noobs though sorry. I plan on getting some of the upcoming good releases as long as they're DRM free. It'll be $10 to join and we'll each pay 20% for upcoming games as they release. We can vote on what we buy.

I want to get it done asap though so we can get Stacking (which will be free for PS+ members) when it releases tomorrow.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Is PS+ shareable?

I'm looking to get in on 2 slots (one for me, one for my bro) of a long term PS+ share if it is. I have paypal. PM me or post.

If no one is selling I'll be starting one myself (again assuming it's all shareable content), so if you want to join let me know. No CAG noobs though sorry. I'll be getting Back To The Future, Beyond Good & Evil, Journey, and any other upcoming good releases as long as they're DRM free. It'll be $10 to join and we'll each pay 20% for upcoming games as they release. We can vote on what we buy when necessary.

Edit: I'll make the account once I know if it's shareable or not. I want to get it done asap though so we can get Stacking (which will be free for PS+ members) when it releases tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

It is shareable as my LTG has it

[quote name='solid penguin']Are you only looking to trade for Explodemon? Because there is a gameshare between imamanwithaplan, brainberry, and me (taking up two slots)
We need a host[/QUOTE]

Yeah looking to trade first before I start buying slots again. I need to clear account space first. If someone ends up buying up a slot from me I can probably join your group and host.

[quote name='Midguy']I'm interested in Explodemon. Are there any groups going with open slots?[/QUOTE]

There is one. But we just need a host

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back