CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw expansiOn DLC (2 creatures, 1 trophy)
1 slot available - $0.60

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $3.58

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

have a slot of each on separate accounts : blade kitten $1, sam & max full season $2, dragon lair $1.50, worms 2 $2, pj shooter/bf1943 $2

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $1.80

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code
Front Mission Evolved Square Enix Registration Code

Selling: Modern Combat: Domination Gameshare = $2

The account also has an extra 2 dollars on it (since we had to add 10) which was never spent. We were going to buy LBP2 costumes with it. If you purchase this account from me I can give you the names of the other people I sold it to so you can discuss what to spend it on.

[quote name='solid penguin']There is one. But we just need a host[/QUOTE]

Not looking to host this time. I'll just try to catch the next Explodemon group that opens up.

[quote name='gnatmonkee']I have a friend who bought the BFBC2 Vietnam expansion pack, but he's got a UK account. Does anyone know if that would work on my US version of the game?[/QUOTE]

I don't know the answer to your question but just let us know if you still would rather join a group that has both the Vietnam and SPECT DLC so we know if you're still good to go or not.

[quote name='Donut2922']I don't know the answer to your question but just let us know if you still would rather join a group that has both the Vietnam and SPECT DLC so we know if you're still good to go or not.[/QUOTE]

Tested my friends account last night and I can confirm that, unfortunately, DLC is region locked. His UK DLC did not work on my US games at all.

So, I'm definitely still in for this Vietnam + SPECACT gameshare.

Decided to lower my price some for a share of these RPG's.

Asking for $10 per share. 4 Shares left!

I decided to buy these PSP games while they were on sale on PSN- If you'd like to purchase a share or however many, please contact me via PM.

Riviera: The Promised Land – (PSP) (price $14.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – (PSP) (price $39.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona – (PSP) (price $39.99)

Asking for $10 per share.

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Tested my friends account last night and I can confirm that, unfortunately, DLC is region locked. His UK DLC did not work on my US games at all.

So, I'm definitely still in for this Vietnam + SPECACT gameshare.[/QUOTE]

Just clarifying but the whole group isn't signing up for Vietnam + SPECACT. Just Vietnam DLC only. Are you still okay to join the group?

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

1 slot available - $0.60

1 slot available - $3.58

1 slot available - $4.00

[quote name='Donut2922']Just clarifying but the whole group isn't signing up for Vietnam + SPECACT. Just Vietnam DLC only. Are you still okay to join the group?[/QUOTE]

Ahh, thanks for clarifying. I'm still okay with just Vietnam also. Still in.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Ahh, thanks for clarifying. I'm still okay with just Vietnam also. Still in.[/QUOTE]

No probs. Glad you're up for it.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC group:

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps

$3 a share

[quote name='Donut2922']No probs. Glad you're up for it.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC group:

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps

$3 a share[/QUOTE]

If I'm the only person in the group who does not want Specact, then I would probably be alright with adding it. It's like $5, so it'd only be $1 extra right?

I'm a little aprehensive about using a forum to get this accomplished but after browsing this thread it seems like things are working out well for the majority.

I'm looking for an organized share situation with financially stable people. An existing account would be preferred but I'm open to hosting. This is my first CAG post but I've been playing Rock Band for a couple of years. I'm not new to sharing on PSN.

[quote name='bunk22']have a slot of each on separate accounts : blade kitten $1, sam & max full season $2, dragon lair $1.50, worms 2 $2, pj shooter/bf1943 $2[/QUOTE]

still available cheap

Still have one share of LBP2 Collectors edition content. I also just redeemed a code I got for the Killzone minipack content for LBP, so thatll be included.

Looking to trade share for share. Mainly looking for Dragon's Lair, Dead Space Extraction, MOVE games. But might take other offers as wel Pm me your offers.l.

Anyone down for a PS+ share so we can get Stacking tonight (it'll be free to PS+ members)? I either need in on 2 slots or if anyone else wants to join in I'll host one. $10 paypal per person.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone down for a PS+ share so we can get Stacking tonight (it'll be free to PS+ members)? I either need in on 2 slots or if anyone else wants to join in I'll host one. $10 paypal per person.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww
5.[/QUOTE]

This is for a whole new year of ps+?

I'm in! What else if free with ps+?

I'm very interested. PM me when you need the payment.

definitely in on Stacking, but not on ps+, so I guess I'll wait till the game comes out for everyone... when would that be?

1. HOST (meeek?)
2. iwarboY (I took the liberty if adding you since I saw your post, hope you don't mind?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']This is for a whole new year of ps+?

I'm very interested. PM me when you need the payment.[/QUOTE]
Yep it's for a year. I'm going to go ahead and just make the account and get PS+ on it now to make sure everything goes ok and then once it's setup I'll get back with you. Hopefully that'll be in the next hour or two.

[quote name='meeek']definitely in on Stacking, but not on ps+, so I guess I'll wait till the game comes out for everyone... when would that be?[/QUOTE]
I think it releases today for everyone. It's $15 for the game normally and free with PS+

To clear up who has and who wants AC2:

GS 1 completed
1. HOST jjbronco123 ?
2. djratchet
3. kilogram3
4. Polaris1001 (told me someone hosted and that he played the game!)
5. arnoldhead

GS 2 pending
1. HOST bunk22 or meeek
2. meeek/bunk22
3. Brimah
4. noone13
5. j-cart

skylinersx was up, too *I can host, pending on a trade, maybe the 3rd one if enough people interested...

Please clarify here or via PM who is still up/would be up, TY :)

[quote name='Brainberry']This is for a whole new year of ps+?

I'm very interested. PM me when you need the payment.[/QUOTE]

If I recall, everyone on the share doesn't get the benefit of the automatic download feature (where the PS3 automatically downloads system updates and game patches while its turned off), but you will get to share in the new free games and discounts every month. Every month you get at least one PSN game, a couple of minis, and a PS1 classic. Seems like lately its been more than that. Recently (in the past couple of months), they have given Shatter, the full season of Sam and Max, Digger HD, and Stacking for free as the PSN games. The quality of the the free stuff seems to be ramping up.

You also get other stuff like early access to stuff and beta access. They gave limited Killzone 3 beta access a while ago and in December, all PS+ members got DC Universe Online beta access. Its a pretty good deal for the full $50 in my opinion, but definitely for a $10 share.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I think it releases today for everyone. It's $15 for the game normally and free with PS+[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info! you have to renew ps+ to keep it though, not interested...

1. HOST (meeek?)
2. iwarboY (I took the liberty if adding you since I saw your post, hope you don't mind?)

I could host and may take 2 slots if we agree on what to spend the +$5 on (can only put 20 p$n)...
if there's any code for Stacking, I'M BUYING lol

GS 1 game bought, completed?
1. HOST robdog49er
2. djratchet ?
3. kilogram3 ?
4. Polaris1001 (paid & played!)
5. arnoldhead ?

GS 2 pending
1. HOST bunk22 or meeek*
2. meeek/bunk22
3. Brimah ?
4. noone13 ?
5. j-cart ?

jjbronco123 offered to host GS1
skylinersx was up, too

Please clarify here or via PM who is still up/would be up, TY :)

Stacking (upcoming) gameshare:

1. HOST (meeek?)
3. cobolatrix (same)
4. radrodant (I'm about to PM you for our trade)

I could host and may take 2 slots if we agree on what to spend the +$5 on (can only put 20 p$n)...

if there's any code for Stacking, I'M BUYING lol

GS 1
1. HOST robdog49er
2. Polaris1001 (paid & played!)
3. arnoldhead
4. kilogram3 ?

GS 2
1. HOST meeek
2. noone13 (paid)
3. colobatrix (paid)
4. j-cart
5. Brimah ?

bunk22 ?
j-cart
djratchet (left out of GS1), no $ ATM
jjbronco123
skylinersx

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yep it's for a year. I'm going to go ahead and just make the account and get PS+ on it now to make sure everything goes ok and then once it's setup I'll get back with you. Hopefully that'll be in the next hour or two.[/QUOTE]

if you dont mind making the psn for the ps+ account with the date on it so we can tell it was made today. (unless there is a way to tell when it was purchased)

paypal is ready.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:

[quote name='killmak']3 Shares left on my UK gameshare account

Burnout Paradise: Complete Edition (has every piece of dlc)
Dead Space Extraction
Flight Control HD

Looking for $13/share[/QUOTE]

Still looking to sell these shares.

[quote name='Brainberry']if you dont mind making the psn for the ps+ account with the date on it so we can tell it was made today. (unless there is a way to tell when it was purchased)

paypal is ready.[/QUOTE]

Sorry too late for the date I made the account.

I see you get an extra 3 months free (so 15 months total for the $50) and right now spyro 2 (ps1 game) and digger HD are free. Stacking should be available when it releases tonight.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Sorry too late for the date I made the account.

I see you get an extra 3 months free (so 15 months total for the $50) and right now spyro 2 (ps1 game) and digger HD are free. Stacking should be available when it releases tonight.[/QUOTE]

pm me you paypal info

[quote name='Brainberry']pm me you paypal info[/QUOTE]
PM sent. We can still use 2 more if anyone else wants in on a share of PS+ for $10 paypal.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww
3. Brainberry

[quote name='ShockandAww']PM sent. We can still use 2 more if anyone else wants in on a share of PS+ for $10 paypal.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww
3. Brainberry
5.[/QUOTE]

Payment sent and yes preferably 2 more people who are willing to make this a long term PS+ group.

[quote name='Brainberry']Payment sent and yes preferably 2 more people who are willing to make this a long term PS+ group.[/QUOTE]
Yep has to be long term.

[quote name='meeek']To clear up who has and who wants AC2:

GS 1 game bought, completed?
1. HOST robdog49er
2. djratchet ?
3. kilogram3 ?
4. Polaris1001 (paid & played!)
5. arnoldhead ?

GS 2 pending
1. HOST bunk22 or meeek
2. meeek/bunk22
3. Brimah ?
4. noone13 ?
5. j-cart ?

jjbronco123 offered to host GS1
skylinersx was up, too

Please clarify here or via PM who is still up/would be up, TY :)[/QUOTE]
i will have 4 slots of this available this afternoon who ever is interested hit me up

[quote name='jamehze']I might be interested in ps+ how regular will the purchases be?[/QUOTE]
Just whatever we vote to get. I'm really only interested in the bigger future releases like Journey, Back To The Future, Beyond Good & Evil HD...stuff like that. I made a group so we can discuss/vote on what we'd get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back