CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']The account used will be an unused dummy account i've created prior to the PSN downtime. The account comes fully equipped with a free month of PSN PLUS along with 2 free PSN titles of the choosing and 2 free psp titles of our choice.
Host ' must not ' be a newb, but a fairly known CAG.

EDIT: Maybe there's even another item offered in PSN+ we'd all like to add on to Under Seige? just a thought.
perhaps brainberry or volt1up can host?[/QUOTE]

I might be able to host if i can find a psn card online i can purchase with paypal

Anybody from Europe willing to trade a European PSN for an American one so we can get all the games from the Welcome Back package? Please PM me if you're interested.

I am NOT asking for an account you have any use for. I am merely asking if we can trade accounts we never use.

[quote name='Brainberry']I might be able to host if i can find a psn card online i can purchase with paypal[/QUOTE]
check last post in previous page!

(O-O Looking for an ASIAN accnt slot )

i have an equipped US accnt and an EURO accnt welc back pkg.

' The Last Guy ' is basically the objective.

Anyone have an open slot for an EU or Asian PSN account with the welcome back package? I've got an open slots for a US account with Super Stardust HD and Infamous

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list[/QUOTE]
still waiting for a host

Who wants to start an Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe + Dante's Inferno? $8 for both!

1. (host)
2. Bastiartadi

For sale:
lumines + expansion + unclaimed welcome back for $4
explodemon + unclaimed psn welcome back for $4
Tetris + superstardust hd + wipeout hd and fury for $4

Also have a Euro account with Quest for Booty. Looking to trade with a Japan account with the Welcome Back goodies or offers.

_ Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls _

Das_Regal
2~iwarboY
3~iwarboY
4~StillFree
5~momouchi

you guys, thankfully Das_Regal has agreed to host :) i have the paypal details and will message you where to send the $4.00
' game + an additional $1.00 for dlc '
Thanks guys!

I have a question regarding sharing. I assume this is the right thread because it does have the FAQ, though it doesn't answer this question.

Are games bought from Amazon sharable? I assume yes, but no matter how much I look I never see this brought up, and just wanted to be sure before getting something through them assuming I can share and not be able to.

[quote name='WiiNet']Looking for the password for aboyd6****@gmail.com ModNation share, anyone help out?

Also, these are still for sale:
[quote name='WiiNet']
Tiger Woods 11 DLC all real courses - $10
PacMan Championship Edition DX + Stardust HD w/ addons + Wipeout HD w/ Fury addon - $10[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Still available.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']I have a question regarding sharing. I assume this is the right thread because it does have the FAQ, though it doesn't answer this question.

Are games bought from Amazon sharable? I assume yes, but no matter how much I look I never see this brought up, and just wanted to be sure before getting something through them assuming I can share and not be able to.[/QUOTE]

no problem :)

Yes I have shared before. I was just wondering if there was a random flaw to the way the codes worked where they didn't add them to your download list. Thanks for the answer.

I heard that SONY changed the policy for sharing from 5 activations to 3... can anyone confirm that this is NOT true? Thanks. Sucks if it is indeed true.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Who wants to start an Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe + Dante's Inferno? $8 for both!

1. (host)
2. Bastiartadi

For sale:
lumines + expansion + unclaimed welcome back for $4
explodemon + unclaimed psn welcome back for $4
Tetris + superstardust hd + wipeout hd and fury for $4

Also have a Euro account with Quest for Booty. Looking to trade with a Japan account with the Welcome Back goodies or offers.[/QUOTE]

I'm down... but what happened to the other assassins creed 2 offer that you had?

[quote name='ryanhaggan']I heard that SONY changed the policy for sharing from 5 activations to 3... can anyone confirm that this is NOT true? Thanks. Sucks if it is indeed true.[/QUOTE]

Where did you 'hear' this bit of news? It's not from a little bird now is it? And I'll sell my AC2 share if I can get enough people in the AC2 + Dante's group.

Ok I'll host a Dante's Inferno Share. Should be full if everybody gets back to me.

edit: So far, possibly 1 slot open, PM me if you want it.

I am selling a spot in a long running gameshare group. My PS3 recently yloded so I have 0 interest in ps3 games atm.

I have been inactive in the group for a while due to this, but we have a lot of games dating back to around when Deathspank came out. The group's 4 other members are very friendly and work together very well. We vote and dont buy games that the group does not agree on.

I want to fill the spot with someone responsible and who is willing to stay in the group until it ends which is ....????? So dont pm unless you are serious about being in the group as the other members have been very good and I want to replace myself with another great member.

If there is interest I will post all the games we have and are planning to get. We have gotten most major PSN games released so you may not be interested if you have been buying psn games since last winter. Also you will have to be approved by the rest of the group as it is their decision not mine who joins.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Anyone have an open slot for an EU or Asian PSN account with the welcome back package? I've got an open slots for a US account with Super Stardust HD and Infamous[/QUOTE]

I got an open JP, HK, and EU but not looking for either.

[quote name='antlp89']Has anyone been able to add funds to their account via credit card?

I keep getting an error message whenever I try and add funds. Anyone else with the same issue?[/QUOTE] It worked fine for me I just did it yesterday

Want to buy shares of:

Namco Museum Essentials
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
Record of Agarest War
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Please PM me if you have any for sale.

Anyone want to do a Record of Agarest War share? - $6 each

1. (host)
2. benjam138

I have a Infamous 2 Super Voucher that I haven't used yet. If it can be shared, and I have enough interested parties I could host a Gameshare for it. You could buy your way in for like $5. Let me know if this sounds appealing to anyone.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I have a Infamous 2 Super Voucher that I haven't used yet. If it can be shared, and I have enough interested parties I could host a Gameshare for it. You could buy your way in for like $5. Let me know if this sounds appealing to anyone.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you decide to gameshare. I'm interested in buying a slot. :)

I am buying one slot of the cheapest account you can offer me with unclaimed welcome back games(both of them, so I can buy whatever I want). Offers on PM please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling 3 slots of Pac man Champions edition DX EU account. With Quest for Booty + Wipeout Hd/Fury

2 EUR for each account.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Willing to host a infamous 2 Supervoucher share as well with the same $5 buy in.

Pleas elet me know[/QUOTE]

What all comes with the super voucher?

[quote name='Midguy']What all comes with the super voucher?[/QUOTE]

Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, 3 Amp Skins, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks.

[quote name='volt1up']Interested in the super voucher.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dcibass16']I'd be interested as well.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Ecko25']Let me know if you decide to gameshare. I'm interested in buying a slot. :)[/QUOTE]

Ok so,
Infamous 2 Super Voucher Gameshare.
1. DoubleEcksZero (Host)
2. volt1up
3. dcibass16
4. Ecko25

I'll wait till we have one more, then I'll make an acct on Tuesday since it can't be used before then.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Basically all the preorder goods. If the music can be shared like GOW, that too.

If you are interested in the super voucher please specify whos group you would like to join, jgiovanni or DoubleEcksZero.

@Midguy http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/order-now.html[/QUOTE]

The lightning hook looks like a pretty cool power, don't know if I can justify the $5 for all that stuff though since I don't really care about the skins.

Getting really tired of all these preorder bonuses spread all across the place for games nowadays.......

Okay its coming out tomorrow:

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition DLC ($15) + Ultimate Costume Pack ($18)

if I'm not mistaken. That is $6.60 a person.

I cannot host since my internet has been on the fritz for the past few days. Sign up below and someone needs to host:

1. (host)
2. backseatdog

Maybe we can do a share of the infamous 2 dlc from each store:

1) lilman - Amazon: 24k gold amp
2) [open] BestBuy: Kessler skin
3) [open] GameStop: lightning hook
4) [open] Walmart: electrocution grenade
5) ?

Maybe the last slot can be $4 so everyone who contributed gets $1. Personally I rather just hold a raffle in the contests & free stuff board.

PM me if you want to contribute an available dlc slot.

[quote name='backseatdog']Okay its coming out tomorrow:

I cannot host since my internet has been on the fritz for the past few days. Sign up below and someone needs to host:

1. (host)
2. backseatdog
3.OlDirtyBastard
5.[/QUOTE]

Added myself.

[quote name='backseatdog']Okay its coming out tomorrow:

1. (host)
2. backseatdog
3.ODB
4. Bjstucker
[/QUOTE]

Added :D

Edit. I'm joining Jgiovanni's inFAMOUS group.

Willing to host a Infamous 2 Super Voucher shares with a $5 buyin. Please let me know.

Infamous 2 Supervoucher

1)jgiovanni
2) Junno
3)
4)
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Willing to host a Infamous 2 Super Voucher shares with a $5 buyin. Please let me know.

Infamous 2 Supervoucher

1)jgiovanni
2)
3)
4)
5)

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list
still waiting for a host

Status