CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jgiovanni']Willing to host a Infamous 2 Super Voucher shares with a $5 buyin. Please let me know.

Infamous 2 Supervoucher

1)jgiovanni
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I know there is another guy selling it for the same price, but $5? Is the Supervoucher really worth $25 bucks?

[quote name='zenithyoda']I know there is another guy selling it for the same price, but $5? Is the Supervoucher really worth $25 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine it's gonna be more than that on eBay. For what it's worth.

Willing to host a Infamous 2 Super Voucher shares with a $5 buyin. Please let me know.

Infamous 2 Supervoucher

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)
4)
5)

I don't see any available Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike map pack shares, so I'm going to start a new list. I don't want to be the host, so its open. Hopefully we can get the map pack before Escalation lands.

1. (host)
2. StrikeZero

[quote name='jonfelkin']Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.[/QUOTE]

i'm in

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
4. ryanhaggan
feel free to add yourself to the list
still waiting for a host[/QUOTE]

i'm in for MMA. How active is vegas 2 online?

[quote name='jonfelkin']Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.[/QUOTE]

Interested but how much money do you expect each member will have to pay per month? I want to be part of an active group as I literally just got a ps3 and have 0 games.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Interested but how much money do you expect each member will have to pay per month? I want to be part of an active group as I literally just got a ps3 and have 0 games.[/QUOTE]

We will do the standard voting on games with 3 votes getting approved and we wont do retail releases. The initial one will probally be just over 20 with the 10 for ps+ and the games but after that I would imagine around or just over 10 a month unless we get a bunch of ppl who vote yes to every game released.

Selling/trading:
-Split/Second + dlc $7 per slot (instead of $8)

-Playstation Move Heroes $6/slot (regular $8)

Looking for:
-Madden arcade

-new password of joedangercagger share (host needs to check mail)

-maybe adamsant dante inferno's, if I like the trial -60' with ps+ !

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by backseatdog
Okay its coming out tomorrow:

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition DLC ($15) + Ultimate Costume Pack ($18)

if I'm not mistaken. That is $6.60 a person.

I cannot host since my internet has been on the fritz for the past few days. Sign up below and someone needs to host:

1. (host)
2. backseatdog
3.ODB
4. Bjstucker
5. matthoang08
Hi I'm new to this, mind if I add myself to the list?

[quote name='jonfelkin']We will do the standard voting on games with 3 votes getting approved and we wont do retail releases. The initial one will probally be just over 20 with the 10 for ps+ and the games but after that I would imagine around or just over 10 a month unless we get a bunch of ppl who vote yes to every game released.[/QUOTE]

I think I would be down for this then. Would you guys be open to retail games on higher then standard voting (meaning 4/5 or 5/5)?

Selling/trading:
-Split/Second + dlc $7 per slot (instead of $8)

-Playstation Move Heroes $6/slot (regular $8)

Looking for:
-Madden arcade

-new password of joedangercagger share (host needs to check mail)

For sale:
lumines + expansion + unclaimed welcome back for $5
explodemon + unclaimed psn welcome back for $5
Tetris + superstardust hd + wipeout hd and fury for $5
Quest for Booty + Infamous (Euro) for $6
Unclaimed US PSN welcome back for $5

Open to trades but very picky on games.

Looking for Arcana Hearts 3 gameshare for a friend as well.

Can't believe people are selling welcome back packs.

P.s any luck on people getting a hold of some Jap accounts, that list was alot better anyway.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Can't believe people are selling welcome back packs.

P.s any luck on people getting a hold of some Jap accounts, that list was alot better anyway.[/QUOTE]

if you say so... I got 3 JP accounts (with over 3+ slots on 1) and 1 HK account, but I havent gotten any real offers ^^;;

i have the exsplodeum beta for 360 to trade for a foiren account , prety much as far as ill go for free stuff
rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list
still waiting for a host

Willing to host a Infamous 2 Super Voucher shares with a $5 buyin. Please let me know.

Infamous 2 Supervoucher and Sniper Blast DLC

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='admiralvic']if you say so... I got 3 JP accounts (with over 3+ slots on 1) and 1 HK account, but I havent gotten any real offers ^^;;[/QUOTE]

I'm interested...if the games be changed to English.

*bump powers activated*

Maybe we can do a share of the infamous 2 dlc from each store:

1) lilman - Amazon: 24k gold amp
2) [open] BestBuy: Kessler skin
3) [open] GameStop: lightning hook
4) [open] Walmart: electrocution grenade
5) ?

The last slot can be $4 so everyone who contributed gets $1. Personally I rather just hold a raffle in the contests & free stuff board.

PM me if you want to contribute an available dlc slot.

-Update-
Didn't get any response, guess no one's interested. Cancelling the share.

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

@ fraggedbylaggers - I would definatly be willing to do retail games as part of the group at higher votes, As long as the rest of the group agrees then we will also vote on them when there released. Cant imagine anyone would turn down a vote where 5 are needed as if you dont want it you just dont vote. 4/5 would probally be best if all group members agree.

@Jonfelkin: Sounds good!

Ryanhaggan and I are trying to get Assassin's Creed II deluxe which is currently on sale for $20. If you are too we could potentially add it to this group so they and we would save an account slot.

Want to buy shares of:

Namco Museum Essentials
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
Record of Agarest War
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Please PM me if you have any for sale.

Anyone want to do a Record of Agarest War share? - $6 each

1. (host)
2. benjam138

Can anyone please share me an account that has the Welcome back package? I am only looking to download Infamous.... willing to pay if the price is right.

[quote name='lnguyen831']Can anyone please share me an account that has the Welcome back package? I am only looking to download Infamous.... willing to pay if the price is right.[/QUOTE]

I am trying to sell my share of Castlevania DLC for $2. This account is active for the Welcome Back program and nothing has been redeemed yet.

Pelase let me know.

Infamous 2 Super Voucher Gameshare.
1. DoubleEcksZero (Host)
2. volt1up
3. dcibass16
4. Ecko25
5. (Open)

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Infamous 2 Super Voucher Gameshare.
1. DoubleEcksZero (Host)
2. volt1up
3. dcibass16
4. Ecko25
5. gamerGirl34

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks.[/QUOTE]

I'm In. I'm Getting Game but Didn't Reserve it so I don't think I am getting Super Voucher Code.

@fraggedbylaggers--clear your pm's you have no more room.

Since DoubleEcksZero Infamous 2 group is set:

Infamous 2 Supervoucher and Sniper Blast DLC $5

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)
4)
5)

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition DLC ($15) + Ultimate Costume Pack ($18)

if I'm not mistaken. That is $6.60 a person.

I cannot host since my internet has been on the fritz for the past few days. Sign up below and someone needs to host:

1. ODB
2. backseatdog
3. ODB
4. Bjstucker
5. matthoang08

Im going to host and take another spot for a friend. I was hoping I could take 3 of them and was going to tell matt sorry but then I realized, HEY, I know that guy. Your on SRK right? I love that Koopa stick you built the start and select buttons are my favorite part. So anyway, my friend doesnt make awesome sticks so he can find his own copy. I have to run to class in a minute but I will send out info when I get back.

i have ( 2 ) full welcome back profile with all 5 slots deactivated selling for only $5.00 ( great for new gshare groups )
EDIT: each account is $5.00 , basically each slot is $1.00

[quote name='adamsant12']if i can reset the pass on a few dummy accounts ill give welcome back games for free.[/QUOTE]

i'm interested in this, please let me know :)

i have a 5 account slots with Ratchet and Clank-quest for Booty and Infamous im giving away for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE dollars :p

Oaxan gets a slot and the next 4 pms !

EDIT: All slots accounted for! Have funn:)

Dino Crisis 1 and 2 Gameshare

1) host
2)bill123
3)xxjonoxx ***definitely in
4)Pinkrabbits ****haven't heard from
5)Perfect*Ending ****haven't heard from

Still looking for people to complete this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back