CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gray13wolf420']I am looking for Monkey island 2 still, not Tales of monkey island, just Monkey island 2. I have money, I have kidneys, I may even have some spare plasma. 8P.

Also, does anyone have a Scott Pilgrim share they would want to part with? Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

I am playing through it now (although I suck at it. the last beat em up game I played was on snes). If I finish it soon I'll send you a message (assuming you don't find one before then).

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am playing through it now (although I suck at it. the last beat em up game I played was on snes). If I finish it soon I'll send you a message (assuming you don't find one before then).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

[quote name='meeek']gray13wolf, a guy in the last 5-10 pages was selling Scott P. slots![/QUOTE]

I will have to look back, the one slot i remember seeing i think got scooped up, but thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Foladar']It was sir-fly, but it looks like someone scooped it up on the 26th based on the post(s) FWIW.[/QUOTE]

I thought so, I just went back looking and couldn't find it, but i remember being about to post that i wanted it and seeing that someone had gotten it.

Edit: Thats funny, it was joker who got it, and we is talking about offloading it to me when he is done.

Hey joker, does it have the Knives dlc?

[quote name='gray13wolf420']I thought so, I just went back looking and couldn't find it, but i remember being about to post that i wanted it and seeing that someone had gotten it.

Edit: Thats funny, it was joker who got it, and we is talking about offloading it to me when he is done.

Hey joker, does it have the Knives dlc?[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Midnight Club Complete Edition- $4 per share
Still need 1 more person

1. hs123 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. gray13wolf420
4. gray13wolf420
5.Tallest-Midget??[/QUOTE]
PM sent

[quote name='Mixer236']Looking for someone to join a longterm gameshare group. We've been together for over a year now and still purchase regularly. We've got a nice list of stuff, which you can find in spoiler tags below, and have around $620 total value invested in the share(or $124 spent per slot). However, to try and find someone quickly, we're looking to sell the slot for $75. Only requirement I have, as the host, is that you have been a member of CAG for a while and have a decent amount of positive feedback. It'd definitely be a great buy for a new PS3 owner or someone who hasn't bought much from the store. You can PM me for further details.

And now, the lists!

Games:
Back to the Future (all eps.)
Wipeout HD
Stardust
Fancy Pants
Angry Birds (Mini)
Stacking
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Explodemon
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Mega Man JP ps1 classic
Spare Parts
Tetris
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (all eps.)
X-men Arcade
LBP Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
Dead Nation
Young Thor (Mini)
Monopoly (Mini)
Pac-Man CE DX
Sky Fighter
Aqua Panic
TerRover
Costume Quest
Dead Space Ignition
Brain Challenge
High Velocity Bowling
Lara Croft and the Guardian of LIght
Blade Kitten
DeathSpank
DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Castle Crashers
Shank
Scott Pilgrim
Kick-Ass
Earthworm Jim HD
Landit Bandit
Family Feud
Monkey Island SE
Monkey Island 2 SE
Planet Minigolf
Joe Danger
Super Stacker Party
The Price is Right
Rocket Knight
Blue Toad Murder Files eps. 1-6
Puzzle Chronicles
Hyperballoid HD
TV Show King
Magic Orbz
Matt Hazard: Blood Bath & Beyond
Peggle
Freekscape(Mini)
Mahjong Tales
echochrome
Mushroom Wars
Digger HD
Cuboid
Zuma

DLC:
Stacking DLC
ME2 Arrival
Scott Pilgrim Knives DLC
Costume Quest DLC
SW: The Force Unleashed 2 CE DLC
Fallout NV Tribal Pack
Brain Challenge expansion
DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue DLC
Trine DLC
Fat Princess Expansion
ModNation Racers DLC Including Sackboy Mod & Kart, Nathan Drake Mod & Kart, Ratchet & Clank Mods + more
All Magic Orbz DLC (3 packs)
Flower Soundtrack
LBP April Fools Costume
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit & Costumes
[/QUOTE]

I'm a member of this group, and approve this message. If you can't afford all $75 at once then we're fine with you paying in payments.

So is this BG&E goup ok ? I think though crazyjoeguy can't host since he has a 20$ card though...

[quote name='0_0']1) crzyjoeguy (maybe hosting)
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5) 0_0

I'm interested in Outland. I might be able to host but I prefer not to.[/QUOTE]

Gatling Gears
2.sir-fly
we can add something else if u guys want to, feel free to add your name to the list and
if you can host please do so

Gonna host a group for Outland and Gattling Gears if there is enough interest. $4 a share

1 Me - Host
2 Me2 a friend

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyjoeguy']sorry, need to drop out of this. didnt know my bro joined a group already and got it last night. sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your spot, and I could host as well.

Accounts for sale:
Linger in Shadows, My Aquarium, and .detuned - 1 share, $2.20
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC - 2 shares, $3

And I'm really looking to start or join a group with Castlevania LOS DLCs and Trine (will be ok buying other things as well).

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Ok then I guess we have a group :) It's going to have to be tomorrow night after work though, maybe around 8pm central time[/QUOTE]

sounds good..im on central, so works for me..just shoot a pm when you're good to go!

I have a question for you folks. I want to buy a larger hard drive for my ps3, if I transfer from the current drive to the new one, will all the shares I'm a member of transfer over as well or would I need to re-enter the log-in information for all of them?

[quote name='Bluntsly']I have a question for you folks. I want to buy a larger hard drive for my ps3, if I transfer from the current drive to the new one, will all the shares I'm a member of transfer over as well or would I need to re-enter the log-in information for all of them?[/QUOTE]

you cant transfer the old data to your new HDD, but you can diactivate the accounts and activate them again on the new hard drive

[quote name='Marauder7']Nice, all we need is someone to host. The game is $2 a share

Gatling Gears group:
1. Host
2. mauaus
3. mauaus
4. inanim8
5. Marauder7[/QUOTE]

Still needing a host.

[quote name='schrnkuk']you cant transfer the old data to your new HDD, but you can diactivate the accounts and activate them again on the new hard drive[/QUOTE]

Have you ever done this? Because you can... I did a full backup of my 80 gig HDD to a portable hardrive (so need one at least as large as the current PS3 harddrive) though the option on the PS3 menus. Did that, took out the 80 gig, put in a 500 gig, did a restore from the portable harddrive, and was like I never did anything. All accounts, games, data, everything was there.

Is it possible it works with some ps3 models and not others?

Anyone else tried this? Success/failure?

I have a 120gb slim model, and would be looking to upgrade to a 500-750gb harddrive.

I still have an account for Castlevania Reverie DLC for sale. Hit me up if your interested. $2.

Trade with XxOnLySBz4mExX went smooth. Too bad about the scam but I talked him through calling sony. They reset his activations so we could trade. Went smooth.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Crap, was looking forward to playing Beyond G+E today but my group's host went MIA. Guess I can wait another day. How's the game?[/QUOTE]
Not as good as some would have you think.

[quote name='Brimah']Have you ever done this? Because you can... I did a full backup of my 80 gig HDD to a portable hardrive (so need one at least as large as the current PS3 harddrive) though the option on the PS3 menus. Did that, took out the 80 gig, put in a 500 gig, did a restore from the portable harddrive, and was like I never did anything. All accounts, games, data, everything was there.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to backup your harddrive and restore that backup onto a new PS3. I believe users and games will be transferred over but you would need to log in to activate them. If you have both consoles at the same time you can just transfer everything straight across using Sony's option in the menu's to do so. This transfers games, saves, activations, everything. Even locked saves. It's the best way to go if you can.

[quote name='TylDurden']You should be able to backup your harddrive and restore that backup onto a new PS3. I believe users and games will be transferred over but you would need to log in to activate them. If you have both consoles at the same time you can just transfer everything straight across using Sony's option in the menu's to do so. This transfers games, saves, activations, everything. Even locked saves. It's the best way to go if you can.[/QUOTE]

Going from an old PS3 to a new PS3 is different, and in that case, everything will not transfer. Just upgrading the hard drive, same PS3, just changing the hard drive, there should be no issue. The accounts are linked to your PS3 ID, so when you change out the hard drive, the ID stays the same, so it all works. With a new PS3, the ID does not match and certain items will not transfer. Would be like activating another PS3 on all those accounts.

Midnight Club Complete Edition group is full.
Tell me when you guys are ready to do it.

1. hs123 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. gray13wolf420
4. gray13wolf420
5. Tallest-Midget

[quote name='TylDurden']I still have an account for Castlevania Reverie DLC for sale. Hit me up if your interested. $2.

Trade with XxOnLySBz4mExX went smooth. Too bad about the scam but I talked him through calling sony. They reset his activations so we could trade. Went smooth.

Not as good as some would have you think.

You should be able to backup your harddrive and restore that backup onto a new PS3. I believe users and games will be transferred over but you would need to log in to activate them. If you have both consoles at the same time you can just transfer everything straight across using Sony's option in the menu's to do so. This transfers games, saves, activations, everything. Even locked saves. It's the best way to go if you can.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm just hoping to replace the hard drive itself, and transfer everything onto the new larger hard drive. Wondering how this might effect old shares that I still have activated, but wouldn't be able to get the log-in information again..

[quote name='Brimah']Going from an old PS3 to a new PS3 is different, and in that case, everything will not transfer. Just upgrading the hard drive, same PS3, just changing the hard drive, there should be no issue. The accounts are linked to your PS3 ID, so when you change out the hard drive, the ID stays the same, so it all works. With a new PS3, the ID does not match and certain items will not transfer. Would be like activating another PS3 on all those accounts.[/QUOTE]
Upgrading the HDD, you do not have to reactivate accounts, they are already activated on your machine. It's the same machine. If you use the data transfer utility between two machines it will copy EVERYTHING over (except for Singstar songs and some soccer game) but you will need to deactivate accounts on the old one and then activate on the new one.

[quote name='Bluntsly']Well, I'm just hoping to replace the hard drive itself, and transfer everything onto the new larger hard drive. Wondering how this might effect old shares that I still have activated, but wouldn't be able to get the log-in information again..[/QUOTE]
If you can't get the login info you will be unable to activate those accounts on the new PS3.

[quote name='alkar']so we have our BG&E HD group then ?

1) TreizePlus (host)
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5) 0_0[/QUOTE]

payment sent :)

[quote name='daripa']Looking to trade

Have:

Share 1 - $12

Scott Pilgrim + DLC
Sam & Max Devil's Playhouse
Pain
TV Show Kings
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC
Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD (Welcome Back)
Wipeout HD + Fury (Welcome Back)
Killzone Liberation (Welcome Back)
Pursuit Force (Welcome Back)

Share 2 - $8

Prototype
Trine

Want:

Siren Blood Curse
inFAMOUS 2
Borderlands + DLC[/QUOTE]

I don't like using paypal so whoever wants to buy a share can hold on to the money until I find a share I want and they can send the money to that person. I'd rather just trade share for share though.

I'd REALLY like to get a share of Siren Blood Curse.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Gonna host a group for Outland and Gattling Gears if there is enough interest. $4 a share

1 Me - Host
2 Me2 a friend
3 inanim8
5[/QUOTE]

Gatling Gears instead of Beyond Good & Evil now? I'm in.

[quote name='Marauder7']The game is $2 a share

Gatling Gears group:
1. Host
2. mauaus
3. mauaus
4. Marauder7
5. [/QUOTE]

Sorry. I am gonna join a multishare group and save myself a psn id.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Gonna host a group for Outland and Gattling Gears if there is enough interest. $4 a share

1 Me - Host
2 Me2 a friend
3 inanim8
4 Jokerkun890
5[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I was going to grab Outland on my personal account but it probably won't see a sale for awhile, so count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back