CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone vouch for Ecko25 or Gray13wolf420?
Both have extremely low post counts, so I'm a bit unsure if I should deal with either.

[quote name='Oaxan']Can anyone vouch for Ecko25 or Gray13wolf420?
Both have extremely low post counts, so I'm a bit unsure if I should deal with either.[/QUOTE]

Well I would have no problem giving you access to my account first o-o

Both have extremely low post counts, so I'm a bit unsure if I should deal with either.[/QUOTE]

Gray13wolf420 is trustworthy. I have dealt with him twice without problem. He even hosted a gameshare of five people for the Sonic bundle.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Ecko (sorry Ecko), but if he sends the $$ first there shouldn't be a problem. If there is just post here and no one will deal with him again.

Group:
Outland ($10)
Earthworm Jim HD ($6.50)
Burnout Paradise Bundle ($8) + DLC ($11)

Beyond Good and Evil HD ($10)
($45.50/5 shares = $9.10 each)

1) waynetid
2) bill123
3) JadeNic
4)
5)

Also looking for a group with the following tomorrow if anyone wants the games on sale and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Borderlands Bundle
Scott Pilgrim
PixelJunk Shooter 2

Lol, that doesn't mean anything, I have less than 20 posts because I delete most of them after they become irrelevant. But better safe than sorry!

[quote name='smarkbran']If Brotherhood is hitting the store this week I would be down for a group.[/QUOTE]
Would you be interested in the DaVinci dlc? I posted earlier...

[quote name='dotCody']So the question is: why is this still allowed on this website?[/QUOTE]The question is: why aren't you messaging an administrator instead of posting in a public thread?

This post is nothing but flame-bait, and if you really think this thread is illegal, or you have a moral problem with it, then your concerns should be sent to an administrator or moderator. They should not be posted in a public thread so everyone can get involved in an off-topic argument.

In the end, none of us have control over this thread or anything that goes on here, so it's pointless to be directing any questions to public users.

Edit:

Also, the source of your source is a snippet from the revised European TOS. The North American TOS could very well be the same.
http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Future: The Game - $9.79 (Host with PSN Plus) $1.96 per share.

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Heavyd814life
4. rpg

I'd like to join in on this.

Modnation Racers.......................$30---$6 a share

waiting on some payments

1.waynetid - paid
2.adriley313- paid
3.im_a_mac
4.stopchildren
5.bredbu - host- paid

[quote name='bredbu']
Modnation Racers.......................$30---$6 a share

waiting on some payments

1.waynetid - paid
2.adriley313- paid
3.im_a_mac
4.stopchildren
5.bredbu - host- paid [/QUOTE]

If someone bails, let me know I will pay for a share of that.

I've traded with both of them and both trades went smoothly.

[quote name='dotCody']An outdated and out of context article from 5 years ago doesn't really hold any ground.

Source: New Sony Terms of Service Explicitly Deny Game Sharing

Not to mention all of the other recent news on PSN GameSharing. So the question is: why is this still allowed on this website?[/QUOTE]
LOL, from the guy who posted this:

[quote name='dotCody']Yeah....I'll wait a couple of years until the game is like $10 before I touch it. Greedy fucking companies have to profit off of every little thing these days.[/QUOTE]
So, you're a corporate cheerleader, or just a student/unemployed/unwilling to give a lot of money to greedy corps? or just scared?

[quote name='meeek']LOL, from the guy who posted this:

So, you're a corporate cheerleader, or just a student/unemployed/unwilling to give a lot of money to greedy corps?[/QUOTE]

Nice meeek and Jokerkun890. I just wonder why this troll is wasting his time in here? Was it really just flame bate? something to get people fighting? Trolls suck.

He constantly cries about lurkers taking Xbox and PS3 codes too (check his post history). No surprise he made his way to this topic.

EDIT: LOL, he hit up the Canadian topic on 6/24! This guy wants it both ways. He will redeem "free" stuff that he doesn't pay for from other CAGs, but condemns gamesharing.

dotCody=ultimate troll

Instead of trying to join the fun, he's trying to dissuade others from doing it, and with questionnable links, comprehension and motives. Again, this is the guy who posted:
[quote name='dotCody']Yeah....I'll wait a couple of years until the game is like $10 before I touch it. Greedy fucking companies have to profit off of every little thing these days.[/QUOTE]
I think he's just butt hurt and wants everyone to feel the same. You just got dumped or what? LOL

EDIT after reading NSYNC's post: yeah it might exactly be that lol, girls tend to dislike grumpy, annoying guys...
I didn't go as far as you, C', as soon as I saw the post above, I HAD TO quote it. Noticed how quickly the corporate cheerleader edited his post? Btw prickCody, check a dictionnary for the definition of stealing/thieving...

You guys got it wrong, we should be thanking dotCody for taking the time out of his busy life of trying to horde xbox codes from the xbox code drop thread. Some damn lurker could have stolen a code that was rightfully his because he had to stop what he was doing to come preach at us for being cheapasses. :cool: The irony is delicious.

[quote name='dotCody']Nevermind, keep on thieving guys.[/QUOTE]

Waaaaahhh No one wants to play with me! I guess its just me and my hand again! I'm pissed off my 700 pound bed ridden girlfriend dumped me for a vibrator!

Do us all a favor and play hide and go fuck yourself...

[quote name='StillFree']You guys got it wrong, we should be thanking dotCody for taking the time out of his busy life of trying to horde xbox codes from the xbox code drop thread. Some damn lurker could have stolen a code that was rightfully his because he had to stop what he was doing to come preach at us for being cheapasses. :cool: The irony is delicious.[/QUOTE]

Lmao maybe he is pissed off because xbox doesn't allow game sharing.... ;)

Prince of persia trilogy 40 dollars 8 dollars a share anyone interested

1. Bredbu (host)
2.illmatic21

[quote name='bredbu']Prince of persia trilogy 40 dollars 8 dollars a share anyone interested

1. Bredbu (host)
2. illmatic21
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join.

Bump: Gameshare for Record of Agarest War. Two more people needed.

[quote name='Usuyami']
Record of Agarest War ($29.99) + Points Pack 3 ($5) + 3 of the DLC Item Packs [Specifically #13 ($0.99), #14 ($1.99), and #16 ($1.99)]. Total price is $40 so the price of each share is $8.00.

1) Usuyami PAID
2) Jokerkun890 PAID
3) Trueblade PAID
4)
5)

Please PM me or Usuyami if you're interested. Thanks. Paypal preferred.[/QUOTE]

I wish they'd just put MotorStorm Apocalypse up on PSN and quit messing with all these old racers. I heard it's selling terribly, so it makes sense. Sony/Mother Earth really screwed that franchise.

I have two shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus WB games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands DLC all 4 packs: $4

[quote name='bredbu']Prince of persia trilogy 40 dollars 8 dollars a share anyone interested

1. Bredbu (host)
2.illmatic21
5.[/QUOTE]

I am in too

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

Last call for Record of Agarest War before Jokerkun backs out. If you want in, say it now!

Record of Agarest War
($29.99) + Points Pack 3 ($5) + 3 of the DLC Item Packs [Specifically #13 ($0.99), #14 ($1.99), and #16 ($1.99)]. Total price is $40 so the price of each share is $8.00.

1) Usuyami PAID
2) Jokerkun890 PAID
3) Trueblade PAID
4)
5)

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks. Paypal preferred.

[quote name='inanim8']Damn. Missed a PoP trilogy group. Anybody want to start another?[/QUOTE]
I will host one if there is enough interest to fill a group.

1 me (host)

Possibly add a $10 game to make it a $50 share? c

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']I will host one if there is enough interest to fill a group.

1 me (host)
5[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on bredbu to see if I'm in his group. It's either me or catspit that will be joining your group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back