Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Crysis 2

Selling slots of:
Pure- $2 ($2 OFF!)
Crash Commando- $2
Deus Ex: HR Tactical Augmentation DLC- $2.50
Burnout: Crash - $2

PM me if interested.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Starting new group for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4 $3 per share
1.host
2.King J gatz
[/QUOTE]

i'm in if spots are still open

Originally Posted by Heavyd814life
FIFA 12 (£54.99/€69.99)

1. (Host) - Preferably one in the UK or someone who can obtain UK PSN Cards at a good price
2. Heavyd814life
3. Steadymobbin
4. Bhoya
5. Brainberry

Fmwross??
Meeek??

Looks like we just need a host now

Also Selling Mass Effect 2 with all Launch DLC $7

[quote name='NSYNC']Yep. SnorE dropped out and bought a share from last CHANce. Then murray731 took your spot AND SnorE's. Did you PM the host (jax2001), or just post in the thread?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did post saying im in. oh well ill get in on the next one

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Is Crysis 2 up on the store? I'm in for a slot of that.[/QUOTE]

EU store. Expect to pay a little more.

[quote name='meeek']harley, keck has a Crysis spot open if you're quick[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NSYNC']Harley, dcibass16 was looking for Burnout Crash as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I PM'd both of them.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']My friend is interested in a share of Splinter Cell Trilogy (does this even exist on the store?) If someone has a spare, PM me.[/QUOTE]

UK store.

Selling..

Account 1: $3
Red Dead Redemption Complete DLCs
(What's included?)
- Undead Nightmare!!!
- Liars and Cheats
- Legends and Killers
- Golden Gun Weapon Pack
- Deadly Assassin Outfit
- War Horse

Account 2: $2
Back to the Future Complete (Episodes 1-5)

Account 3: $2
Pure (Full Game)

All are priced to sell! PM asap!

[quote name='fmwross2']One pound equals $1.56 (Google), so:

$35.65 for a $39 card
$51.26 for a $54.60 card[/QUOTE]

Thanks. ShopTo.net may be the best place to get EU cards then.

i have now gotten 3 uk psn cards from allcdkey.com 1st time they call you to verify everything
2nd and 3rd time i got the code emailed to me b4 i finished a cigarette lol
£25 card is like $45
£35 card is like $56
for the fifa 12 group you will need 1 of each of these card i think and thats like $20 a share
if you can find something cheaper go for it, but all i gotta say is i took a chance with that site its fast and legit
they also have japan psn cards to

edit they have us cards to but they are more than the face value quoting nsync bestbuy accepts paypal and if you buy a $20 or $50 psn card they will pm you the code

[quote name='keck17']i have now gotten 3 uk psn cards from allcdkey.com 1st time they call you to verify everything
2nd and 3rd time i got the code emailed to me b4 i finished a cigarette lol
£25 card is like $45
£35 card is like $56
for the fifa 12 group you will need 1 of each of these card i think and thats like $20 a share
if you can find something cheaper go for it, but all i gotta say is i took a chance with that site its fast and legit
they also have japan psn cards to

edit they have us cards to but they are more than the face value quoting nsync bestbuy accepts paypal and if you buy a $20 or $50 psn card they will pm you the code[/QUOTE]

Yakuza 3 is on the japan ps store, I want it but I dont speak japaneese so I think thatd take some fun outta the game lol

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4 $3 per share
1.host
2.King J gatz
3. jimjones
4. swaggerbot3k
5. darken

For sale or trade:

Enslaved dlc - $2
3rd Birthday plus Welcome back games (Wipeout and Dead Nation)- $6

[quote name='keck17']who wants to be the guinea pig and try it out[/QUOTE]

I'll do it, eventually. Only problem is finding something on the EU store I'd want that doesn't have DLC. I would've joined all the groups you were hosting, but they had DLC of some sort.

[quote name='NSYNC']I'll do it, eventually. Only problem is finding something on the EU store I'd want that doesn't have DLC. I would've joined all the groups you were hosting, but they had DLC of some sort.[/QUOTE]

yea the dlc is a huge disadvantage be nice if they made a £10 psn card but then again ill live without dlc

[quote name='meeek']the dead space 2 account had a DLC included, haven't DL'd C2 yet... and what up with those dlc's NSYNC, lol?[/QUOTE]

meeek the dead space 2 dlc on the account was free like all dlc should be

$2 armeggedon riders/warhammer 40000 kill team $2 a slot
buy 1 get 1 free take advantage these games are fun as hell for this cheap ass price

Last edited by a moderator:
still have a slot of Mass Effect 2 for sale. $8. Interested? PM me

PS

if my response has any hint of annoyance... I'm from Boston. 'nuff said!

@Meeek: told ya so!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by Braxis Any more castlevania HOD group? Or I start my own? (for full game and all the dlcs)

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86

Paypal/slot-~$10 per slot/ (all dlc and game is about $43) we can use the remaining for all future dlc content.

bump. technically it'd be $9 a share so that works too.

Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have:
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle - $2
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30
Clash of Heroes HD + Dungeun Hunter (+ 2 WB games) - $5
Dante's Inferno - $4

Want:
Clash of Heroes HD + I am the Boss DLC (Willing to buy 2 shares just to get this going)

2. bastiartadi
3. Jonfelkin
4. JadeNic

(To whoever has this game (Clash of Heroes), add me up. Would love to take on a fellow CAG!)

No one wants this game? I considered one of the best downloadable titles ever released!

Anyone want to start a preorder share of Payday? $4 a share (game is $20)

1. djratchet (host)
2. King J Gatz
3. jimjones
4. dufftech

one slot left, then I will make the account and buy the preorder so we will all be set day 1

[quote name='djratchet']Anyone want to start a preorder share of Payday? $4 a share (game is $20)

1. djratchet (host)
2. King J Gatz
3. jimjones
4. dufftech

one slot left, then I will make the account and buy the preorder so we will all be set day 1[/QUOTE]

Ill take it

FIFA 12 (£54.99/€69.99)

1. Heavyd814life (Host)
2. Steadymobbin
3. Bhoya
4. Brainberry
5. Llopez13

I added you to the list, Lopez. I guess we have a full group now. I'll send you all pms momentarily.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have:
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle - $2
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30
Clash of Heroes HD + Dungeun Hunter (+ 2 WB games) - $5
Dante's Inferno - $4

Want:
Clash of Heroes HD + I am the Boss DLC (Willing to buy 2 shares just to get this going)

2. bastiartadi
3. Jonfelkin
4. JadeNic

(To whoever has this game (Clash of Heroes), add me up. Would love to take on a fellow CAG!)

No one wants this game? I considered one of the best downloadable titles ever released![/QUOTE]

I'm just curious as I'm confused. You say you HAVE Clash of Heroes and you say you are looking for it. Why are you looking for it if you already have it :p

[quote name='dmdragon']I'm just curious as I'm confused. You say you HAVE Clash of Heroes and you say you are looking for it. Why are you looking for it if you already have it :p[/QUOTE]

They want a new account with the game and it's DLC. The other one was a mix of various games and didn't include I am the Boss DLC.

[quote name='NSYNC']They want a new account with the game and it's DLC. The other one was a mix of various games.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, just seemed weird to me lol

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
NSYNC (host)
BustdMagz
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
1. NSYNC (host)
2. fmwross2
3. WV Matsui
4. benjam138
5. gamerGirl34

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator
Best Buy has downloadable PSN cards and accept PayPal as a form of payment. Hosts that like to collect all the funds before purchasing may want to look into this.

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
NSYNC (host)
BustdMagz
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
1. NSYNC (host)
2. fmwross2
3. WV Matsui
4. benjam138
5. gamerGirl34

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator
Best Buy has downloadable PSN cards and accept PayPal as a form of payment. Hosts that like to collect all the funds before purchasing may want to look into this.

[quote name='dmdragon']That's what I was thinking, just seemed weird to me lol[/QUOTE]

Reached the max 16 profiles so i cant afford another slot *just* for the DLC. So yeah, would want to create a new gameshare with everything in one account. Not in a hurry to sell what i have but i'd though id put it in there.

For Sale:

Share #1) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

Last edited by a moderator:
Have these to sell:

-Tetris (12 trophies) + Tales from Space: About a Blob (13)
with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, Killzone Liberation PSP, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Stacking DLC (4 trophies)
$1

OBO

3 more slots for Castlevania HoD (All Content)

$10 per share

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86

Paypal/slot-~$10 per slot/ (all dlc and game is about $43) we can use the remaining for all future dlc content.

bump. technically it'd be $9 a share so that works too.

Yes 9 or 10 is fine but a 50 PSN card will be used for account.

Once list is filled I will pm for further info

[quote name='raiden_86']Quote:Originally Posted by Braxis Any more castlevania HOD group? Or I start my own? (for full game and all the dlcs)

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86
3. jirom

bump. technically it'd be $9 a share so that works too.[/QUOTE]
I'm up for $9

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back