CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlazenby1']If this is accurate then Crysis isnt coming out until the 30th

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

Im pretty stoked for Final Fantasy Origins December 31st[/QUOTE]

Is there any confirmation for crysis?

I'm forming a long-term gameshare group that will purchase PS3 Disc-based games released on PSN (God of War, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Crysis, etc.) and any future games. We will have a voting system to determine purchases. PM me if interested or add your name onto the list.

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
3. grrouchie

Last edited by a moderator:
hosting saints row 2 group or a splinter cell group
host:badman827
2:
3:
4:
5:
add yourself in if interested umm ill buy psn cards off bb or maxium cards msg me for paypal info

[quote name='djratchet']No prob btw guys, I like giving back to CAG when I can, you guys help me save bundles.

*sigh* now off to work I go, just as the download on my PS3 is wrapping up. Guess I will play some when I get home. Hit me up on PSN if you guys wanna play some rounds tonight. My PSN is everywhere. lol. Shoot me a message and mention you are from CAG.[/QUOTE]

Downloading now. Thanks a lot man! Been looking forward to playing the multiplayer for a while now.

Indeed, thanks djratchet that was pretty sweet of you to set that up.

Also, did a group with jax2001 hosting. Was superb, he sent login not ten seconds after I sent payment. Thanks!

lol how is everyone dling u3 off one account?

Apparently its registered as a demo and the five slot rule does not apply. You just need to see the download list and then can play with your account as its not "owned" by any 1 account

Selling..

Account 1: ONLY $3! (A value of $33/5 = $6.60.. so more than half off!)
Red Dead Redemption Complete DLCs
(What's included?)
- Undead Nightmare!!!
- Liars and Cheats
- Legends and Killers
- Golden Gun Weapon Pack
- Deadly Assassin Outfit
- War Horse

Thanks djratchet....got in, downloaded, deactivated and got out. Kicked out a couple times by everyone else trying to do the same thing...whole thing took 30 seconds, but that account must be getting hammered right now.

So, this brings up a question I've had for a while....A number of games that I have do not list an account owner under them in the information page. Does this mean that they are not registered to a specific account after download, and that the account they were purchased on can be removed without losing access to the game? Obviously, it could not be downloaded again without access to the account, but if it already resides on the system, this wouldn't be a big deal.

[quote name='firetrucker']Thanks djratchet....got in, downloaded, deactivated and got out. Kicked out a couple times by everyone else trying to do the same thing...whole thing took 30 seconds, but that account must be getting hammered right now.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto, thanks djratchet!

hey djratchet, that's awesome to help all these people and all, but what's up with the child of eden group? i think we all paid you $9 paypal, just waiting on account info...
thanx bud

also i have a share available for .detuned/linger in shadows/my aquarium - $2
3 100% psn trophy games in a lil over an hour. hit me up, peace.

[quote name='Velo214']hey djratchet, that's awesome to help all these people and all, but what's up with the child of eden group? i think we all paid you $9 paypal, just waiting on account info...
thanx bud

3 100% psn trophy games in a lil over an hour. hit me up, peace.[/QUOTE]

wait what? he never sent me any paypal info and never pm'd me anything about it..

Shares For Sale:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy HD - $8
Burnout Paradise with Time Savers Pack and Boost Specials Collection - $3
Parasite Eve I, Parasite Eve II and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut: $3

Want:
Dead Space 1
GoW Collection(1 & 2, not origins)
Splinter Cell Trilogy

Pm me if you have or want to start a group for either one

Thanks djratchet! Although I did buy a sandwich and chips to get the DLC codes, but saved on buying a drink.

Make sure they give you a sticker for your sandwich and the Sunchips Cheddar should have a code on the back already.

[quote name='Velo214']hey djratchet, that's awesome to help all these people and all, but what's up with the child of eden group? i think we all paid you $9 paypal, just waiting on account info...
thanx bud

3 100% psn trophy games in a lil over an hour. hit me up, peace.[/QUOTE]
I've only gotten money from you since you pmd me, I will collect money from the others when I get home in an hour or so. Sorry for the delayed response, work has had me tied up

Thanks djratchet! Went to Subway yesterday and they had the cups but wouldn't hand then out until today. Bought a sub anyway but I'll buy a soda there eventually so I don't feel guilty...lol.

Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have:
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle - $2
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30
Clash of Heroes HD + Dungeun Hunter (+ 2 WB games) - $5

Want:
Clash of Heroes HD + I am the Boss DLC (Willing to buy 2 shares just to get this going)

2. bastiartadi
3. Jonfelkin
4. JadeNic

(To whoever has this game (Clash of Heroes), add me up. Would love to take on a fellow CAG!)

No one wants this game? I considered one of the best downloadable titles ever released!

the other 3 child of eden sharers have been pm'd for payment.

Payday folk, bear with me. I gave $20 to HeavyD to get me a PSN card, haven't heard back from him since

[quote name='jlazenby1']Crysis

1 jlazenby1 (host)
2 R0gamer94
3 Crashmasteromega (Paid)
4 BustdMagz (PAID)
5 Reiter34
[/QUOTE]
Bumpin for you R0gamer :p

[quote name='djratchet']the other 3 child of eden sharers have been pm'd for payment.

Payday folk, bear with me. I gave $20 to HeavyD to get me a PSN card, haven't heard back from him since[/QUOTE]

he just bought one on GTZ for $17, so he has it ready for you...just has to logon I guess,

[quote name='Polaris1001']Fifa 12 Need host now.

2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. Polaris1001
5. n4styn4t3[/QUOTE]

just need a host then :L

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1 (maybe)

If jlaz is still in then all we'd need is a host. Anyone?

Also, does anyone have TMNT they'd sell? If so, how much?

I have got to give props for djratchet to sharing an account for CAGs

oh and btw anyone doing Harmony of Despair just for 3$ a slot?

[quote name='Hammer_jay']just need a host then :L[/QUOTE]

Just to let you guys know, I won't be able to pay until Monday because I'm all out on my debit card and banks don't work on Sunday. If you guys can't wait, feel free to kick me out from the group :)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share
1. badman827 hosting
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1 (maybe)

If jlaz is still in then all we'd need is a host. Anyone?

Also, does anyone have TMNT they'd sell? If so, how much?[/QUOTE]
ill hosting

Fifa 12 $18.50 a share

1. (host?)
2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. cheapbrokegamer (interested?)

Last edited by a moderator:
SELLING-

Acc 1 - Section 8 Prejudice With overdrive and Blitz + Red Faction Battlegrounds $4

Acc 2 Spelunker HD + Spareparts (2 Platinums ) $3.50

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Originally Posted by tenchim86
Hey. I'm making a group for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. I'd like to get this today if possible.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86
2. raiden_86
3. jonfelkin

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back