CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy Code - $5 ($10 in the PlayStation Store)
Burnout Paradise w/ Time Savers Pack and Boost Specials Collection - $3
Parasite Eve I, Parasite Eve II and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut: $3

Take both the Burnout and Parasite Eve/Resident Evil shares for $5; Also looking for a share of Driver: San Francisco

[quote name='jlazenby1'][email protected]

I need the password and I know somebody has it, please if you have Borderlands GOTY bundle check for me[/QUOTE]

Final bump to get this on the next page lol

Id hate to just delete the account without deactivating but I may have too :(

[quote name='Velo214']i believe infamous fob is standalone aka rdr's undead nightmare, correct?
as in, infamous 2 disk is not needed. just some info i heard[/QUOTE]

Correct

Anyone else have bad service with Best Buy instant PSN Cards? I ordered a $20 card about 3 hours ago and still haven't recieved it via email. I just got the email from paypal saying I sent them the money. It says it could take up to 15 minutes but 3+ hours isn't what I expect from Best Buy. I was going to use the card to host a Crysis 1 group but I guess i'll just have to join one.

[quote name='rams81']Anyone else have bad service with Best Buy instant PSN Cards? I ordered a $20 card about 3 hours ago and still haven't recieved it via email. I just got the email from paypal saying I sent them the money. It says it could take up to 15 minutes but 3+ hours isn't what I expect from Best Buy. I was going to use the card to host a Crysis 1 group but I guess i'll just have to join one.[/QUOTE]

i never used this service but i know some pages back there were a few cags who had trouble with best buy

[quote name='rams81']Anyone else have bad service with Best Buy instant PSN Cards? I ordered a $20 card about 3 hours ago and still haven't recieved it via email. I just got the email from paypal saying I sent them the money. It says it could take up to 15 minutes but 3+ hours isn't what I expect from Best Buy. I was going to use the card to host a Crysis 1 group but I guess i'll just have to join one.[/QUOTE]

If you can host one I'll take 2 slots

[quote name='Reo 15x']Crysis 1 group
4$

1. (host)
2. Reo 15x
3. rams81

Add yourself[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like i'm getting the card until tomorrow after I contact Best Buy so i'll just have to join a group for now.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Or take both accounts for $4[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='0_0']I'm sad no one cares about GrimGrimoire :([/QUOTE]

i care... just need 3 more. also looking for a chrono trigger share group.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Crysis 1 group
4$

1. (host)
2. Reo 15x
3. ayevenom

Add yourself[/QUOTE]

Come on guys!

Crysis share. $4. Game has already been bought and ready to go!

1. Vyrtigo (host)
2. Waynetid (paid)
3. bill123 (paid)
4. llopez13 (paid)
5. eliter1 (paid)

Group is finished

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright, forget all this silliness with everyone starting groups without hosts.

I'm buying Crysis. 4 slots available. $4. PM me.

1. Vyrtigo (host)
2. Waynetid
3.Bill123
5.[/QUOTE]
Screw it. this one has a host.

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright, forget all this silliness with everyone starting groups without hosts.

I'm buying Crysis. 4 slots available. $4. PM me.

1. Vyrtigo (host)
2. Waynetid
3.Llopez13
5.[/QUOTE]

Im in:)

Guys in my FIFA group (Bustdmagz, Hammer_Jay, n4styn4t3, dcibass16), all PM'd you.

Sorry but this will take a bit longer... :(

[quote name='wtfmate']Im in. if its still open

1. Vyrtigo (host)
2. Waynetid (paid)
3. bill123
4. llopez13
5. wtfmate[/QUOTE]

Nope, my share just filled. Hop on meeeks

Originally Posted by meeek
I can host a Crysis group, and there's enough for another, too!

1. meeek (host)
2. rams81
3. wtfmate

My apologies on how shitty I am at this. First timer here.....popping my psn game share cherry.

There's 2 actually, rams81 hasn't PM'd me yet, and he's offline... hoping to get that share going tonight! PMing you my PP info shortly.

[quote name='meeek']There's 2 actually, rams81 hasn't PM'd me yet, and he's offline... hoping to get that share going tonight! PMing you my PP info shortly.[/QUOTE]

Cool :D

[quote name='meeek']There's 2 actually, rams81 hasn't PM'd me yet, and he's offline... hoping to get that share going tonight! PMing you my PP info shortly.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting on you to pm me after I put myself on the list lol not sure if i'm still in but i'll pm you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding then, wasn't expecting you back at these late hours. I'll PM you my PP now and we can get this DLing tonight!

Crysis & NBA Jam: On Fire Edition share. $7. Games have already been purchased and are ready for download! Respond / PM if interested.

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
2. clonesniper666
3. raiden_86
4. swaggerbot3k
5. Anhmeister

All slots now taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back