CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already bought. PM me!

Also have: (open to trades)
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $5
Bulletstorm - $8
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)

Want:
Password to [email protected] (dante's inferno share) can anyone help me out?

[quote name='hs123']Shift 2 group
$8/each

1. hs123 (host)
2. Hammer_ jay(paid)
3. shaggyc
4. ayevenom (paid)
5. jlazenby1 (paid)

info has been sent enjoy guys and are you guys interested in getting the speed hunter dlc for this game it'll be $2 a share[/QUOTE]

I would like to get the speed hunters dlc as well. Please add me on psn guys if you would like to race PSN:ayospitta

Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Or take both accounts for $4

[quote name='ayevenom']I would like to get the speed hunters dlc as well. Please add me on psn guys if you would like to race PSN:ayospitta[/QUOTE]

That makes 3 of us, just have to see what the other 2 think! Im up to race probably sunday, mudvayne234567

-Joe Danger ? Yanksfan was interested
---------------------------------
Any Madden players, hit me a PM!
Selling: Stacking DLC $0.99
[quote name='shrike4242']I think a couple of people that frequent this thread need some time off of the site to cool off and stop acting like five year olds that don't get their way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']Any one have NBA Jam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hanun1002']Any idea when we can buy MLB bobblehead pros?
It is already available in xbox >_

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='King J Gatz']Will somebody be completely awesome and host this super terrific amazing group!

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
2.gmsick
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy
5.King J Gatz.

Also selling a share of Burnout Crash for $2[/QUOTE]
bump

Shouldn't Burnout Crash be $2? What's with people trying to make a profit off of gameshares? The whole point is to share, not sell.

[quote name='Tsel']Shouldn't Burnout Crash be $2? What's with people trying to make a profit off of gameshares? The whole point is to share, not sell.[/QUOTE]

You ready?

[quote name='Tsel']Shouldn't Burnout Crash be $2? What's with people trying to make a profit off of gameshares? The whole point is to share, not sell.[/QUOTE]

Could've swore it was on the store for 14.99, guess not. I find it funny how you automatically assume i'm trying to make a profit from it. It was a mistake, mistakes happen, don't automatically go to the conclusion that I was trying to make a profit. Thanks.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Could've swore it was on the store for 14.99, guess not. I find it funny how you automatically assume i'm trying to make a profit from it. It was a mistake, mistakes happen, don't automatically go to the conclusion that I was trying to make a profit. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

its 'cuz someone bought a share a fifa yesterday I think, and then relisted it for a dollar more. Im sure it was nothing personal, just people trying to immediately nip a possible new trend.

[quote name='edson13']its 'cuz someone bought a share a fifa yesterday I think, and then relisted it for a dollar more. Im sure it was nothing personal, just people trying to immediately nip a possible new trend.[/QUOTE]

What he said

[quote name='Cheapass24']Anyone have RE1+2+3 to gameshare?[/QUOTE]

If you're planning to play it on your PS3, I say don't bother. I adore the RE series since RE 2 but the graphics are so outdated that its hard to stomach. The control issues doesn't help either.

Playing from the PSP though, is another story.

The best version's of Re 2 + 3 (and I suppose 1 as well if you'd rather play the REmake) aren't even on the playstation to be honest (2 is the DC version, and I think 3 is the Gamecube version)
Much analysis^

[quote name='bastiartadi']If you're planning to play it on your PS3, I say don't bother. I adore the RE series since RE 2 but the graphics are so outdated that its hard to stomach. The control issues doesn't help either.

Playing from the PSP though, is another story.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, I figured i'd try them out since it's $11 for them combined which would be a little over $2. I just got Code X and ive beaten 4 and 5 so i wanted to have the whole series

[quote name='edson13']its 'cuz someone bought a share a fifa yesterday I think, and then relisted it for a dollar more. Im sure it was nothing personal, just people trying to immediately nip a possible new trend.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the case. It was nothing personal, but I do apologize.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Thanks for the input, I figured i'd try them out since it's $11 for them combined which would be a little over $2. I just got Code X and ive beaten 4 and 5 so i wanted to have the whole series[/QUOTE]

How was Code Veronica? One of the few Re game's I haven't played. Actually trying to get in on a gameshare for that and Re 4 HD

I already have Re 4 for the wii, but eh... 4 bucks for one of my favorite games of all time? worth it lol

anyone have a group for re code veronica or 4 ? or id be willing to trade a 10 $ psn code for either

edit - sorry for the confusion, when i said i give a 10 psn code i meant for a full version not a share sorry about that

[quote name='officerrickyross222']anyone have a group for re code veronica or 4 ? or id be willing to trade a 10 $ psn code for either[/QUOTE]

hey, I'm starting a group for both actually. It would be 8 dollars for a share. Would you like to join?

Selling shares of the following:

Scott Pilgrim - $2
Mass Effect 2 + Cereberus Network DLC - $7

PM me if interested

Crysis

1.maxim2boobles(host)
2.Tsel
3.Snore
4.Mixer236

ONLY NEED ONE MORE

---------------------------------------

Crazy Taxi = $2
Borderlands + DLC = $10

Will consider trades :D

[quote name='Cheapass24']Thanks for the input, I figured i'd try them out since it's $11 for them combined which would be a little over $2. I just got Code X and ive beaten 4 and 5 so i wanted to have the whole series[/QUOTE]

FYI, RE 1-3 is NOTHING. like 4 and 5. All they share are the characters and the name of the game. That's it.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']How was Code Veronica? One of the few Re game's I haven't played. Actually trying to get in on a gameshare for that and Re 4 HD

I already have Re 4 for the wii, but eh... 4 bucks for one of my favorite games of all time? worth it lol[/QUOTE]

Code Veronica is RE 1-3 in HD but much much harder. I've heard horror stories about it. And yeah, RE4 for $4 is easily one of the best purchases I've had. Though don get your hopes up, RE 4 on the Wii is the definitive version!

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot (2434MB) - Pending.

Trine
1 slot available (355MB) - $1.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

[quote name='bastiartadi']Code Veronica is RE 1-3 in HD but much much harder. I've heard horror stories about it.[/QUOTE]

You get A rank and the rocket launcher?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Code Veronica is RE 1-3 in HD but much much harder. I've heard horror stories about it.[/QUOTE]

You get A rank and the rocket launcher?

A few shares to get rid of,

ModNation Racer & Split:Second - $12
Prince of Persia Trilogy - $9
Rainbox Six Vegas 2 - $4
(sold) Assassins Creed 1 & 2 - $4

LOL, that is one of the hardest games out on PS3!

[quote name='Bhoya'](sold) Assassins Creed 1 & 2 - $4[/QUOTE]
Very cool, Bhoya! I see what you did there.

[quote name='SnorE']Crysis

1.maxim2boobles(host)
2.Tsel
3.Snore
4.Mixer236

ONLY NEED ONE MORE [/QUOTE]

If this is still open I will take the last spot.

Also looking for a share of Bulletstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back