CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like you got screwed by cwinters and he just sold you a 60min trial or you dl/ed the 60min trial from your main account and for now it uses this instead of cwinters account?

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Do you have playstation plus? It might be their full game trial[/QUOTE]

I do have playstation plus but I've had the game for several days now and never got that until now.

[quote name='Topaz']seems like you got screwed by cwinters and he just sold you a 60min trial.[/QUOTE]

Can't be because when I gameshared from him, it didn't say the trial version.

IIRC 60min trial don't say "Trial version" in the download history.
But maybe you dl/ed the 60min trial from your main account and for now it uses this instead of cwinters account? You'll know soon enough when it expires.

[quote name='Topaz']IIRC 60min trial don't say "Trial version" in the download history.
But maybe you dl/ed the 60min trial from your main account and for now it uses this instead of cwinters account? You'll know soon enough when it expires.[/QUOTE]

Well it expired already. Never downloaded the 60 min trial on my main. I had the game since wednesday night and logged many hours in it already (Level 20 classes in MP etc..)

[quote name='navalg1337']weird, while playing mass effect 3, I got a notification saying this content will expire in 15 minutes. I had a phantom share from cwinters. Does anyone know what I should do?[/QUOTE]

you, or someone in your home must have entered/attempted to enter the account tied to the share..is my guess

[quote name='Tasihun']I have an idea: Kiwi take the resell, i take the 2 phantom, and the group is full.

Originally Posted by bill123
Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwi
Phantom
1. tasi
2. tasi[/QUOTE]

Not a big deal tasi, you can have the resell slot and I can purchase the share off you or bill down the road. With ME3 and best buy coupons, Ive pick up Batman AC, bulletstorm, Rage and socom 4. I also pick up Infamous FOB on my main. I also need to do a speed run for my paragon shep through ME2 to import into ME3 since I am doing a complete renegade playthrough right now.

Does anyone have Motorstorm RC and willing to 'rent' out their slot to me for about 30 minutes? I just want to download it, sync my Vita save to the PS3 version to unlock the platinum.

[quote name='iwarboY']you, or someone in your home must have entered/attempted to enter the account tied to the share..is my guess[/QUOTE]

Yep. Sounds like you bought a phantom slot and someone or yourself logged back in after you weren't supposed to.

[quote name='Wario64']Does anyone have Motorstorm RC and willing to 'rent' out their slot to me for about 30 minutes? I just want to download it, sync my Vita save to the PS3 version to unlock the platinum.[/QUOTE]

I know someone has it because they have been trying to sell it for a long time. I just can't remember who. Sorry. But it is out here!

[quote name='Derfel']For Sale:

Motorstorm 3D Rift (w/Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $2[/QUOTE]

This is what WV Matsui was referring to, but it's the wrong title. There's no stand-alone MotorStorm RC group, atleast on CAG. I have it on an account with MotorStorm Apocalypse, but that slots a keeper.

Selling:
Flow
Assasins Creed Deluxe Edition
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Superstars V8 Racing

Please who has a Little big planet give me an author heart and heart my levels.
PSN ID: robika1992 , one of my maps is named robika.
Thanks.

[quote name='iwarboY']you, or someone in your home must have entered/attempted to enter the account tied to the share..is my guess[/QUOTE]
possible

[quote name='navalg1337']Well it expired already. Never downloaded the 60 min trial on my main. I had the game since wednesday night and logged many hours in it already (Level 20 classes in MP etc..)[/QUOTE]
you're saying you could play it fine, and somehow, today, it reverted to a trial? unless Sony just found a way to screw phantom sharing, it's unlikely...

Trials show up as regular DL in the download history, and you only realize later you have a 60' trial.
There's just no rational explanation as to why the phantom played fine for 4 days then reverted to a ps+ trial... can you take pics of your ME3 DL from your game list? (a pic of the logo, and a pic showing the content description)

I don't think any other phantom had that issue, correct?

Not to sound pessimistic, but that share is most likely lost...

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Journey ($14.99) - March 13th

$5.00
1. Usuyami (Host) PAID
2. DiZeo PAID

$2.50
1. Gombay PAID
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes PAID

PMs being sent out with account info.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Haven't gameshared in a while, am I correct in deducing that the going rate for a sellable share is one third of the full price?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

@navalg1337

My theory is that someone logged in the deactivated account for ME3. Did you remember to untick the auto login box?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Haven't gameshared in a while, am I correct in deducing that the going rate for a sellable share is one third of the full price?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and phantoms 1/6th. [quote name='robilicious']Please who has a Little big planet give me an author heart and heart my levels.
PSN ID: robika1992 , one of my maps is named robika.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If this is LBP 1 then I'll drop off a heart soon. I charge about $4 each. jk.

have a phantom of my main available, taking offers. The games include: AC: Brotherhood, Infamous, Dead Nation, moondiver, Gundmonium collection, Cresent pal mist, Catan, Soldner x2, Greed corp, MvC2, Flower, Braid, FF7, xenogears, wild arms, parasite eve, Vagrant Story, Mass Effect 2 dlc, 2 Fallout dlcs, Dead Nation dlc.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Correct.

@navalg1337

My theory is that someone logged in the deactivated account for ME3. Did you remember to untick the auto login box?[/QUOTE]

I think the best thing is to change the password after the phantoms have activated and the devices deactivated. This would leave the password only to the host and resellers... Preventing the phantoms to "scew" their activation, and giving more security for the resellers..

I'm looking to sell this Mass Effect 2 sellable share for $11. Includes:

Mass Effect 2 with Cerberus pack
N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle (6 weapon and appearance packs)
Arrival DLC

[quote name='DiZeo']I think the best thing is to change the password after the phantoms have activated and the devices deactivated. This would leave the password only to the host and resellers... Preventing the phantoms to "scew" their activation, and giving more security for the resellers..[/QUOTE]

Yes this should be standard practice. I'm sure any good, experienced hosts are doing this... [quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'd be up for a spot in a Journey group, I guess I'd prefer phantom.[/QUOTE]

Usuyami has a spot open

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'd be up for a spot in a Journey group, I guess I'd prefer phantom.[/QUOTE]

Want to join my group?

[quote name='Usuyami']Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Journey ($14.99) - March 13th

$5.00
1. Usuyami (Host) PAID
2. DiZeo PAID

$2.50
1. Gombay PAID

Looking for one more phantom. PM me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Anyone interested in buying this code with me for Mass Effect 3?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mass-Effect...aultDomain_0&hash=item3cc332695e#ht_500wt_912[/QUOTE]

I've got a code for the M55 Argus Assault Rifle. If you want it, just shoot me a pm and it's all yours!

[quote name='Brainberry']No groups for Bioshock 2??!?!?[/QUOTE]

When does Bioshock 2 hit the PS Store and how much is it going to be? I'd be up for a sellable share.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']When does Bioshock 2 hit the PS Store and how much is it going to be?[/QUOTE]

Tuesday/$19.99

UK size is 11GB, so have alot space available.

Just deactivated my old account, so I'm selling it now.

Selling:

Account 1: ($9.40; Negotiable) ALL in one account
After Burner Climax ($9.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($8.99)
.Detuned ($2.99)
Final Fantasy 7 ($9.99)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 ($14.99)
Total: $47

Account 2: ($4; Negotiable)
Pure ($19.99)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='NSYNC']Tuesday/$19.99

UK size is 11GB, so have alot space available.[/QUOTE]

With plus it is $14.99 and the complete bundle is $20.99.

My main account ;

Arkham City DLC - x2
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Bundle - x2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations Online Pass - x2
Borderlands Complete Bundle - x2
Burnout Paradise Complete Bundle
Burn Zombie Burn!
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Complete Bundle - x2
Costume Quest Bundle - x2
Critter Crunch
Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
Fight Night Champion - x2
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Flower
inFAMOUS
inFAMOUS 2
Joe Danger
L.A. Noire Complete Bundle - x2
LittleBigPlanet
Madden NFL 12 - x2
Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack
Madden NFL Arcade
PixelJunk Shooter
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Silent Hill
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
The Last Guy
The Last Guy DLC
Uncharted 2 DLC
Valkyria Chronicles DLC (all)

lol Are we posting the contents of our mains now? Here's mine:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Burnout Paradise & dlc
Zen Pinball & 4 extra tables
Lumines Supernova & Holiday Pack dlc
Borderlands & all dlc
Press Your Luck
Limbo
Outland
Assassin's Creed 2 & dlc
Syphon Filter
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Call of Duty Classic
Mass Effect 2 dlc
Far Cry 2
Medal of Honor Frontline
Black Ops First Strike dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Uncharted 2 Game of the Year dlc
Battlefield 3 Online Pass
**2 Activations**
Castlevania Chronicles
Bejeweled 2
Battlefield 3 Back To Karkand dlc
Costume Quest/Grubbins On Ice
Sideway New York
LA Noire Rockstar Pass
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
LittleBigPlanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Saints Row the Third Online Pass
Saints Row 2
Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete Edition
Darksiders
Flower
Penny Arcade Adventures 1&2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mass Effect 3 From Ashes dlc
Mass Effect 3 Online pass
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
inFamous Festival of Blood
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle
Journey

Does anyone have a share of inFamous:Festival of Blood? I was going to buy it but if I could save a few bucks and buy a share from somebody else for less lol. I just thought I'd ask.

[quote name='NSYNC']Pretty much why I did, LOL![/QUOTE]

lol I'll have something else to add this week, I have $35 left in my wallet. Bought a $50 card last week and only used 15 so far

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I've got a code for the M55 Argus Assault Rifle. If you want it, just shoot me a pm and it's all yours!

When does Bioshock 2 hit the PS Store and how much is it going to be? I'd be up for a sellable share.[/QUOTE]

19.99 most likely.
Bioshock 2
2.HeavyD?

Of anyone has a vita and is getting MLB 12 I have a $20 Amazon Promo Code for it that I transferable.

PM me if you are interested. Will deal on it and make it worth it.

Ratchet&Clank: Quest for Booty 257 $15
Ragdoll Kung Fu 222 $10
Fat Princess 200 $15
CoD Classic 155 $15
Toy Home 153 $10
Pinball Heroes+DLC 148-152 $16
Battlefield 1943 147 $10
Hasbro Family Game Night 146 $40
CoD:WaW Map Pack 1 145 $10
Alien Havoc 143 $5
Madden NFL Arcade 128 $10
Rampart 127 $5
Vandal Hearts:Flames of Judgement 126 $15
Thexder Neo 125
Watchmen:End is Nigh 125 $20
Red Baron Arcade 120 $10
High Velocity Bowling 119 $10
Burnout Paradise+All DLC 78-86 $54
All Warhawk DLC 62-64 $20
Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Packs 48-49 $12
Warhawk(PS1) 43 $6
BF3+UC3 Online passes $15 each
Infamous $15
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine

I'm trading ALL of the above for:
Mass Effect 2+(DLC if possible)

PM if interested

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Are we posting the contents of our mains now? Here's mine:

Limbo
Assassin's Creed 2 & dlc

**2 Activations**

Costume Quest/Grubbins On Ice
[/QUOTE]

Is your main up for a phantom share/rent?

The titles listed above are the ones I am interested in. Do you have an asking price?

[quote name='bastiartadi']The Drop posted:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/11/the-drop-week-of-march-12th-2012-new-releases/

No Silent Hill Collection digital release. And holy crap I didn't know Tales of Graces will be released this week. Been ages since I played a Tales game![/QUOTE]

Silent Hill Collection is released on 3/20 so it wouldn't be on the psn until next week

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Is your main up for a phantom share/rent?

The titles listed above are the ones I am interested in. Do you have an asking price?[/QUOTE]

Nah sorry. Even if I was looking to do that those two are only 2 activations which I already have both "full shares" activated. Sorry.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']

Nah sorry. Even if I was looking to do that those two are only 2 activations which I already have both "full shares" activated. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

*shakes fist violently*

[quote name='bastiartadi']Highly suggest putting your end date out in the open instead of under the spoiler tag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Will do that now! :bouncy:

Does everything else look ok?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thanks man. Will do that now! :bouncy:

Does everything else look ok?[/QUOTE]

Everything else is okay. You can put numbers before the items if you want. It will make updating the OP much faster. But considering you only have a few stuff on there, you can opt not to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back