CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']Theres already a D-Bag in your thread that thinks he's gods gift to CAG.

Good luck Matsui[/QUOTE]

I hope you don't mean me :roll:

:lol:

Good luck with this WV, every child needs a good swingset!

[quote name='Brainberry']Theres already a D-Bag in your thread that thinks he's gods gift to CAG.

Good luck Matsui[/QUOTE]

I know right? For some reason douchebaggery always comes to me! :applause:

Oh well! I don't know why anyone would not want to do a preview to gauge interest.

---------

Thanks K! This will be my first swingset purchase. We are pretty excited about it! :bouncy:

Maaan. I want that Transformers bad but I don't want to compete w/ fellow gamesharers. Haha.

EDIT: How about we each take one? Kanamit takes resistance, miguel takes Bulletstorm and I get Transformers. :D

[quote name='Brainberry']19.99 most likely.
Bioshock 2
2.HeavyD?

$19.99 doesn't sound too bad at all - let's see if you we can get the group filled.

Bioshock 2 - 3/13/2012 ($19.99)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry

[quote name='bastiartadi']Maaan. I want that Transformers bad but I don't want to compete w/ fellow gamesharers. Haha.

EDIT: How about we each take one? Kanamit takes resistance, miguel takes Bulletstorm and I get Transformers. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh you know thats half the fun :bouncy:

[quote name='Heavyd814life']$19.99 doesn't sound too bad at all - let's see if you we can get the group filled.

Bioshock 2 - 3/14/2012 ($19.99)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry
2.[/QUOTE]

Remember guys I have Bioshock 2 dlc to pay forward from MightySlacker that I'll be done with in 2 weeks or so. Nobody showed interest so one of you in this group will have to take it.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']For the PS3, what's the difference between Bulletstorm, Bulletstorm Limited Edition and Bulletstorm Epic Edition?[/QUOTE]

Epic Edition = Xbox
Limited Edition = PS3/PC

Epic has a Gears of War 3 beta code in it (useless). Limited I think has extra content or something.

[quote name='kanamit']Oh you know thats half the fun :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Heh. True that. May the best man (or the one with the biggest pockets) win!

[quote name='kanamit']Remember guys I have Bioshock 2 dlc to pay forward from MightySlacker that I'll be done with in 2 weeks or so. Nobody showed interest so one of you in this group will have to take it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kanamit, I'd be very interested in some Bioshock 2 DLC

[quote name='bastiartadi']Epic Edition = Xbox
Limited Edition = PS3/PC

Epic has a Gears of War 3 beta code in it (useless). Limited I think has extra content or something.

Heh. True that. May the best man (or the one with the biggest pockets) win![/QUOTE]

That's what I thought - in that case, Matsui, is there an error in your lowball? It says Bulletstorm Epic Edition - for the PS3.

Someone outbid me for Resistance: Fall of Man, I only bid cuz I thought it would go for a buck + shipping and I figured may as well be me lol. If I got that guy to pay $2 my work here is done \\:D/

Also anyone interested in Blue Toad Murder Files? I suppose I should pass that on as well since I am done with it.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']$19.99 doesn't sound too bad at all - let's see if you we can get the group filled.

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry
2.[/QUOTE]

If you have any of those month ps+ memberships it'll be 14.99 for + members

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']^^I'm interested. Can't quote your message for some reason.

Also, I bet it will go for $5. :)[/QUOTE]

I just didnt want to see someone else get it for $1 and shipping, I hope WV gets more.

[quote name='kanamit']Someone outbid me for Resistance: Fall of Man, I only bid cuz I thought it would go for a buck + shipping and I figured may as well be me lol. If I got that guy to pay $2 my work here is done \\:D/

Also anyone interested in Blue Toad Murder Files? I suppose I should pass that on as well since I am done with it.[/QUOTE]

been looking for Blue Toad for a while, I'd be interested after Miguel.

[quote name='raiden_86']been looking for Blue Toad for a while, I'd be interested after Miguel.[/QUOTE]

If Miguel doesnt answer his pm you will have it before Miguel lol.

A free sharable slot of inFAMOUS Festival of Blood perhaps? I reckon so.

I don't want the slot to go missing and want to give everyone who is interested in playing the game a fair shake. The first 3 people who express interest will be part of the group, in order of who showed interest first. Once the 3rd person in the group has finished with the share he/she will return it to me and I will start another group. Sounds about right, right? If all goes well there is a good chance I do this with some other shares that I have yet to get around to playing.

Go!

inFamous Festival of Blood group share (FREE)
1. bastiartadi
2. Wario64
3. floormat

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A free sharable slot of inFAMOUS Festival of Blood perhaps? I reckon so.

I don't want the slot to go missing and want to give everyone who is interested in playing the game a fair shake. The first 3 people who express interest will be part of the group, in order of who showed interest first. Once the 3rd person in the group has finished with the share he/she will return it to me and I will start another group. Sounds about right, right? If all goes well there is a good chance I do this with some other shares that I have yet to get around to playing.

Go!

1.bastiartadi
3.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up. I gave my slot away before when someone bought a bunch of my shares. Finished it but didn't get the 100%.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A free sharable slot of inFAMOUS Festival of Blood perhaps? I reckon so.

Go!

1. bastiartadi
3.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, but I'm not sure what you mean about the 3rd person finishing it?

[quote name='Wario64']I'm interested, but I'm not sure what you mean about the 3rd person finishing it?[/QUOTE]

Finishing it, as in being done with the game (completing it, achieving 100%, etc.). It's subjective.

Each person returns the game to me after they have had their fill, I then hand it off to the next person in the group. Once the 3rd person returns it to me I start another group.

That should clear up any confusion.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Finishing it, as in being done with the game (completing it, achieving 100%, etc.). It's subjective.

Each person returns the game to me after they have had their fill, I then hand it off to the next person in the group. Once the 3rd person returns it to me I start another group.

That should clear up any confusion.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. Cool deal

Good luck Matsui[/QUOTE]

Brain are un Nigthmare luffy from aoc?? do u play in voobly, let me know! we can play, im Master_Yip 1900 ranked

Go!

1. bastiartadi
2. Wario64
3.floormat

thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='bill123']Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
Phantom

EDIT: Only CAG's who have been here for awhile please.[/QUOTE]

Add me in for the resell slot and I am alive isn't supposed to hit till April? damn you xbox and locking your exclusivity.

Now that jsdgame mentions it, I'd be up for a sellable share of Jak II if anyone wants to start a group. Not really interested in gamesharing the other two Jaks, I'll probably buy the disc at some point.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']any1 wanna make a Shoot Many Robots group? i think its 10 bucks

sales-5
---
phants-2.50
2.snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

Snakemaster,can you go to the resellable instead?I would like to take both phantoms,if it is possible

Selling my PS+ Slot (Activated on 10.30.11 - ~7-8 months left)

Free games include:

Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Mahjong Tales
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars
Final Fantasy 5
Fatal Inertia Ex
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Elemental Monster
Hamster Ball
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Inferno Ball
Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Sega Collection:
Altered Beasts
Golden Axe
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the hedgehog 1/2

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 7 months.

Most if not all of these have trophies!

Looking to get at least $15. PM if interested.

Also FS:
Prince of Persia Trilogy - $8 (offers accepted)

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12
----------
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (8057MB) + all DLC & AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00
DLC includes The Missing Link (2178MB) and Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement Pack (106KB)

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry
2.[/QUOTE]Ill take a non sellable.

My ea mma share from several months ago popped up message about it being expired today , would anyone happen to have a share they are looking to get rid of, message me if u do

This week is packed full of COD for Spring Fever!

SPRING FEVER NEW RELEASES:

3/13 – Journey: Enter the world of Journey, the third game from acclaimed indie developers thatgamecompany and presented by SCEA Santa Monica Studio.

Available one week early to PS Plus subscribers – Includes an Exclusive Free Theme – One day left!
Available to ALL PSN USERS starting tomorrow

3/20 – Rayman 3 HD: Rayman 3 HD takes Rayman on an epic journey through diverse worlds. This classic is remastered with HD and Trophy support.

PlayStation Plus subscribers – 20% off

3/27 – Closure: In Closure’s dark and foreboding universe, the only things that exist are what you can see. Featuring 100 puzzles, an award-winning soundtrack and hand-drawn art.

PlayStation Plus subscribers – 20% off

SPRING FEVER FRANCHISE SALE – THIS WEEK:

Call of Duty (3/13 – 3/19)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
PS3 Game + Variety Map Pack Bundle (Reg. $29.99, Sale $20.99, PS Plus $14.69)
PS3 Game (Reg. $19.99, Sale $13.99, PS Plus $9.79)
Variety Map Pack (Reg. $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89)

Call of Duty Classic
PS3 Game (Reg. $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
PS3 Game + 2 DLC Bundle (Reg. $59.99 (value), Sale $41.99, PS Plus $- $29.39)
PS3 Game (Reg. $29.99, Sale $20.99, PS Plus $14.69)
Stimulus Package – (Reg. $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34)
Resurgence Pack – (Reg. $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34)

Call of Duty: World at War
Map Pack Bundle (Reg. $24.99, Sale $17.49, PS Plus $12.24)
Map Pack 1 (Reg. $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89)
Map Pack 2 (Reg. $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89)
Map Pack 3 (Reg. $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89)

Call of Duty: Black Ops
PS3 Game (Reg. $49.99, Sale $39.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ayre27292']My ea mma share from several months ago popped up message about it being expired today , would anyone happen to have a share they are looking to get rid of, message me if u do[/QUOTE]

If you log-in or attempt to log-in a phantom account, the share will not be playable any longer.

COD sale is this week, not next week

I'm interested in the Final Fantasy week, it may be all Final Fantasy games on sale like EU PSN had a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back