$2.99 GameStop credit - $8.99 RARE!

------

MK vs DC - $3.50
Batman Nightwing DLC - $1.40
Sonic Adventure - Free

You take all 3 for $4.25!

PM me RARE!!!!!

LOL WV

I have 2*$5.99 codes, I'll let each go for $5 -probably even lower, PM me.

PS: I knew HeavyD rang a bell! didn't know he just died, thanks for sharing, I might up my price now :p

Everyone in my Toy Story 3 group should have received a PM with the account info except for jamehze. Let me know when you clear your inbox. :)

Toy Story 3 ($8.00) COMPLETE
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4) Jokerkun890
5) jamehze

LBP2 (HK store, coming on november 17th, CONFIRMED INFO!)

1. meeek (might be able to host)
2. SaltySheep (actually the first to post he wanted in, had missed his post)
3. admiralvic ? (if not overpriced, and would like Move kit included)
4. Usuyami
5. Tsel (depending on price)

TurkFebruary ?
envelopes ? [quote name='envelopes']Sweet. I feel like this might end up too expensive to be worthwhile. But still...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']Putting you in tentative list?

2. admiralvic (if not overpriced, and would like Move kit included)
3. envelopes
4. Tsel (depending on price)
5.[/QUOTE]
Added myself in.

Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99 ($6.30/slot)
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

Selling - share of .detuned, My Aquarium, Linger in shadows for $2.00

i guess i could sell 2 of my ' 5.99 ' codes for $4.00 a piece. should have them by tomorrow, if they didn't email them already :D

(Elemental Monsters Card Game)
i also will be using 2 other codes for the ADD-ON packs for EMCG. if you would like to join in and purchase add-ons as well, we could have a nice amount of add on packs between us. pm if interested. no noobs lol

[quote name='iwarboY']i guess i could sell 2 of my ' 5.99 ' codes for $4.00 a piece. should have them by tomorrow, if they didn't email them already :D

(Elemental Monsters Card Game)
i also will be using 2 other codes for the ADD-ON packs for EMCG. if you would like to join in and purchase add-ons as well, we could have a nice amount of add on packs between us. pm if interested. no noobs lol[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure the Tickets are locked to the account there bought on, not sure about packs but they seem a waste of money as 100 tickets will get you 100 cards anyway and its the same price, but you also get to play 100 more times, Im just using my 5.99 code to go towards some tickets for me its a better deal as you will need them anyway to take full advantage of your new card collection.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just curious: is there any value to the Mountain Dew MW3 codes? Because I have a few I have no use for.[/QUOTE]

None really in my eye's! Damn double XP only lasts for 15 minutes!

Before the 18th, should hosts leave their account as it is or change the password so the host will know who activates/deactivates?

I am left undecided.

2. SaltySheep (actually the first to post he wanted in, had missed it)
3. admiralvic ? (if not overpriced, and would like Move kit included)
4. Usuyami
5. Tsel (depending on price)

TurkFebruary ?
envelopes ? [quote name='envelopes']Sweet. I feel like this might end up too expensive to be worthwhile. But still...[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should make a masterlist of account emails and the hosts name. That way if you get a problem in the future the host can reset it with a quick pw change.

#1 it's kinda risky

#2 hosts won't scam, but untracked/unknown sharers might (like with harleyman's account, it ended up in the hands of a non CAG, A-F-A-Marshal, who changed the pass)

[quote name='LouieT']For everyone who needs to reset their password: Click here for password retrieval[/QUOTE]

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood the Da Vinci Disappearance
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, & Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling any of these shares or you are looking to start a group for some of them prior to the 18th. I am willing to purchase slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. Good day.

[quote name='meeek']LBP2 (HK store, coming on november 17th, CONFIRMED INFO!)
http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/gameDetail/247980

2. admiralvic (if not overpriced, and would like Move kit included)
3. envelopes ?
4. Tsel (depending on price)
5. Usuyami (was actually the first to say yes)

PS: should we make a social group for dlc suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Lol why does my name link to my profile?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Trine
- Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, & Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling any of these shares or you are looking to start a group for some of them prior to the 18th. I am willing to purchase slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. Good day.[/QUOTE]I have the arrival dlc . Can not initiate a pm on the mobile site unfortunately. Hopefully you see this otherwise I'll try to get to a pc

[quote name='shadowkast']I have the arrival dlc . Can not initiate a pm on the mobile site unfortunately. Hopefully you see this otherwise I'll try to get to a pc[/QUOTE]

My apologies I didn't mean to include that on the list, I already found a slot. Thanks though.

[quote name='jlazenby1']$2 for Dungeon Defenders, awesome game and if you have ps plus theres a free dlc too, pm me if you want it[/QUOTE]

$1 ($2 off!!) Got it from my long term so someone else can enjoy this gtrat game cheap

SOLD

[quote name='jlazenby1']$1 ($2 off!!) Got it from my long term so someone else can enjoy this gtrat game cheap[/QUOTE]

PM'd ! :D

whataday!

i hear gtrat games are quite fun :p

SOLD

MK vs DC
Batman Nightwing DLC
Sonic Adventures

Take all 3 for $4.50!

All 3 sold to fydo! Thank you!

Anyone know and/or communicate with best1here? He is the host of two of my gameshares that have had the passwords changed and the guy refuses to respond to any of my messages requesting the passwords to the accounts.

hey anyone have a backup psn plus account i wanna turn background downloads on so i can update my games i cant update games over 120mb it gives me a error at %99 the error is 80710723 i need help guys im also offering
shares of nba jam sideway and payday also a limited edition Bf3 uk download i need help

[quote name='Turkeyburkboy']hey anyone have a backup psn plus account i wanna turn background downloads on so i can update my games i cant update games over 120mb it gives me a error at %99 the error is 80710723 i need help guys im also offering
shares of nba jam sideway and payday also a limited edition Bf3 uk download i need help[/QUOTE]

Since when did you have to have Playstation Plus to do a background download?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Since when did you have to have Playstation Plus to do a background download?[/QUOTE]

not background downloads the automatic update feature

Hi there, I've only been dealing in private messages, but I wanted to give a public thank you to both randomdud and WV Matsui for a great first experience with gameshares. High-fives to them!

:D

Looking for trades

account 1
PoP2008+epilogue and cubixx HD

account 2
cubixx HD

also I have codes for cubixx HD and Tales from Space: About a Blob

PM me if you have any offer!

[quote name='Havok83']Selling Borderlands all 4 DLC packs - $5[/QUOTE]

Sorry, does that include the actual game? Is there anyway you could include it for $5 extra?

[quote name='Blabadon']Sorry, does that include the actual game? Is there anyway you could include it for $5 extra?[/QUOTE]
No its just the DLC and I cant include the game as I no longer own it

[quote name='jamehze']It's going to be tough since he hasn't logged in almost 2 months. Email his paypal account if you're desperate.[/QUOTE]

He isnt responding to my PSN messages either. I've been trying to get him since earlier this year. I guess he figures that if he ignores me I will go away...aint goin' down like that...

Desperately looking for shares of full games like Crysis, DS2, Borderlands+all DLC before the deadline. (Can't believe I wanna save a few bucks so bad lol)

Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99 ($6.30/slot)
1. jonfelkin (host)
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

I am out of the group, sorry guys.
--------------------------------------------------
Selling:

Payday the heist $3.50 ($.50 discount :D)
Pixeljunk monsters+encore and Pixeljunk sidescroller $5 ($.20 discount :))

Or take both for only $7 ($1.50 off of discounted prices :bouncy:)
--------------------------------------------------
Looking for:

Monopoly Streets

[quote name='msriflegirl']He isnt responding to my PSN messages either. I've been trying to get him since earlier this year. I guess he figures that if he ignores me I will go away...aint goin' down like that...[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand. You paid him with paypal right? So you have his email and possibly his real name, which hopefully is unique. It's not hard to track him down after that especially if that email is his primary account.

Hey jam how long does it take this echeck refund to clear?

---------------------

Other than Jurrasic Park does anyone know what else is coming to PSN in this final week?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hey jam how long does it take this echeck refund to clear?
[/QUOTE]

It should be at most 3 days. Is it still not refunded? You might have to wait till Monday when banks are open. I used the funds to get that card and when I refunded it took it from my bank account. My apologies.

[quote name='msriflegirl']He isnt responding to my PSN messages either. I've been trying to get him since earlier this year. I guess he figures that if he ignores me I will go away...aint goin' down like that...[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand. You paid him with paypal right? So you have his email and possibly his real name, which hopefully is unique. It's not hard to track him down after that especially if that email is his primary account.

Looking for Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, Megaman 10, and MOH Frontline.

Frontline's only $10. Anyone want to start a group?

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Trine
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, &
Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling any of these shares or you are looking to start a group for some of them prior to the 18th. I am willing to purchase slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. Good day.

Looking for Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, Megaman 10, and MOH Frontline.

Frontline's only $10. Anyone want to start a group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back