Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Meek is my hero!

This is a great deal! How much do you want to pay???

Velo214
me neither, it's just that communication gotta be optimal between users in these dire days, ya know?
Your hosts are legit, but we can't know for sure where all the shares have moved since.

and yeah pedro's a loonie, I know quite a few stackers, haven't seen any offline (banned)! I pointed an earlier post of him, which showed his lying tendencies already.

Just wondering, is there a way to browse the store through a PC? I totally forgot to write down how much I paid for some old shares and I need to re-calculate their value.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just wondering, is there a way to browse the store through a PC? I totally forgot to write down how much I paid for some old shares and I need to re-calculate their value.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was. Would be so more convenient. I just usually search the blog or do a quick google search.

[quote name='Velo214']i dont wanna check all my gameshares, im just gonna cross my fingers that all is good ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's a hassle. I just launched a game from each of my shares to verify that all my accounts are still active. Other than the one I mentioned above where all the shares of that account had been deactivated for whatever reason, all of my games launched fine.

[quote name='NSYNC']Even though you're the thread's #1 helper, you scare some people, LOL! Saying, "meeek is the host" is a blessing and a curse with the current state of things.[/QUOTE]
I think you are, buddy. ;)

Unfortunately= if he keeps ignoring my PMs, I may just do the same (true for any CAG).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just wondering, is there a way to browse the store through a PC? I totally forgot to write down how much I paid for some old shares and I need to re-calculate their value.[/QUOTE]
Try this (2nd post):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180647
Note: some prices haven't been updated.

WOOHOO! My PS3 now has the "Red Blinking Light of Death". Isn't this just great? I love you Sony. (this is sarcasm if you havn't noticed. Sony blows....).

Anyway to fix this or am I fucked? Any information would help. Also feel free to PM me any info on the subject.

Vagina....

Just won an Assassin's Creed Revelations Online Pass for $1.00 on eBay! Anyone want it, LOL? Missed out on Saint's Row 3 for $1.75, crap.

Harley, did you watch alot of blu-rays on your PS3?

YLOD symptom is a blinking red light, strange but true. You can get it fixed locally for around $50-100 but I wouldn't consider it a long term fix. Best to buy a new one.

[quote name='NSYNC']Just won an Assassin's Creed Revelations Online Pass for $1.00 on eBay! Anyone want it, LOL? Missed out on Saint's Row 3 for $1.75, crap.

Harley, did you watch alot of blu-rays on your PS3?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I barely watch movies on my PS3. This has only happened once before (like a month ago) to me then it stopped happening. Today was the first time it happened and wouldn't stay on for more than 2 minutes.

It started when I was playing Skyrim (GREAT GAME, btw) and now after I turn it on, it'll only stay on for 2 minutes at the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyrim is a big game that probably stressed your almost-dead PS3 too much. It's electronics, so it was bound to fail. Nothing you could've probably done.

@bill123 I could be the host of the Gow1+2 and Origins account that he is selling. Would have to check the email with him to confirm.

Also may pick up Section 8 Predujice with all the DLC as I was thinking of doing a 2 Person Plus account with my nephew as he just picked up a PS3 and I know he likes that game and so do I.

[quote name='jonfelkin']@bill123 I could be the host of the Gow1+2 and Origins account that he is selling. Would have to check the email with him to confirm.

Also may pick up Section 8 Predujice with all the DLC as I was thinking of doing a 2 Person Plus account with my nephew as he just picked up a PS3 and I know he likes that game and so do I.[/QUOTE]

that's cool just want to make sure they're hosted by reliable people if I'm spending that much.

that really sucks, sorry bro. i came home to my ps3 blinking the other day but it was green light and i think my kids just left it on and it overheated but i couldnt get anything to show up. i ended up holding the power button til it finally reset and hopefully all is good now...

harley, you can try and do a reflow. That might work.

And a massive tip given to me by a buddy of mine on consoles is that after a session of playing, don't turn off the PS3 right away. Let the CPU cool down by going back to the XMB for 5 mins before turning it off. Gradually decrease the temperature rather than suddenly.

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible. On a side note if someone selling a share that has a collection of shmups, I would be interested in buying a share.

Is Beat Hazard Ultra still on sale in the UK store? If you're in the UK and it is please split a share with me! Also looking for Pixeljunk Eden/Shooter, or any PSOne imports.

Mirmo, let me know if there's any specific shmup you want... I got $7 to go 50/50 on whatever. :)

Still got a slot from a long term group if anyone is interested. We made regular purchases for a little over a year and accumulated $800+ worth of content. If anyone is interested please shoot me a pm and I'll give you the details. Thanks!

[quote name='NSYNC']I always feel bad for LTS members because this day ^^^ always comes.[/QUOTE]

My LTS group has spent about $60-70 each (with $700-800 worth of content excluding sales) and getting nothing back in the end really doesn't matter to me.

I haven't touched a single game yet and that means something wonderful is waiting for me come summer break.

I agree though, LTS' have little resell value, but it's worth it to get so much content.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

----------
I'm hosting Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3 and Dante's Inferno accounts. last CHANce is hosting BZB + Tomb Raider.

[quote name='NSYNC']You may like the collecting aspect more than the gaming part Jokerkun890. Been there, done that with DVD, haha.[/QUOTE]

Heh, you're very right. As I have said before, I have a massive backlog of disc-based games and have only played 10-15 of them. I definitely prefer collecting, over playing asap, (however I plan to play them eventually.)

I am happy I never built a big DVD collection, however I am slowly falling victim to Blu-ray's.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Nope, I barely watch movies on my PS3. This has only happened once before (like a month ago) to me then it stopped happening. Today was the first time it happened and wouldn't stay on for more than 2 minutes.

It started when I was playing Skyrim (GREAT GAME, btw) and now after I turn it on, it'll only stay on for 2 minutes at the most.[/QUOTE]

NOO! don't attempt to re-flow yourself! at a extremely hite rate you'll fry the motherboard.
Check out these guys! http://www.endlesselectronics.org A valid site rated by the BBB who not only charge a fair price, but also offer Lifetime warranties! Sweetness! amiright!
i'll go ahead and post this link on my Sig in any case links are frowned upon here.
Also, what you want to do is Reball, definitely not re-flow.
re-flows last roughly 1-3 months with light use if you're lucky! Although, every re-flow damages the motherboard X2.
After re-flowing, you won't have the option to Re-ball. to much damage done.

Buy me!!!!!

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Meek is my hero!

This is a great deal! How much do you want to pay??? $100? No! $75??? No!!! Etc etc...

Any reasonable offer will be considered! So many great games here!

Hey guys..

What have the other ps plus groups done since its only 2 activations now?
Any reasonable solutions that involve everyone getting roughly equal value for what they paid?

still selling:

mushroom wars $2

[quote name='WakYasuk']Hey guys..

What have the other ps plus groups done since its only 2 activations now?
Any reasonable solutions that involve everyone getting roughly equal value for what they paid?[/QUOTE]

Prorate the amount paid and have 2 members buy out the other 3. I have yet to hear from my group actually.

after we get the issued settle, I do have an account with around 15 songs for rockband 2, would like to trade for more rockband songs

randomdud, I may have found your scammer, check the social right now. I'll send you a coded message on psn, if Obs... is your psn.
EDIT: probably a false track, damn I was close!

[quote name='meeek']I wish pal, I wish! I could then fly (again haha)[/QUOTE]

Nope. Meeek has tights, though. Only 9000 Exp points until Mod-Cape unlocks!

ACCOUNT 1 - ($6/Spot):
Resident Evil 5 : Gold Edition (1 Spot Available)

ACCOUNT 2 - BATMAN Arkman City DLC's + Other STuff Listed Below: - ($2/Spot):

Batman Arkham Asylum "Online Pass/Catwoman Levels" $3 (Purchased Code from someone)
Batman : AC - Nightwing Bundle : $6.99
Batman Beyond Skin $2
(Purchased Code from someone)
Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit Online Pass (Free)
Shift 2 Unleased Online Pass $2
(Purchased Code from someone)

Just plat'd Skyrim. Whew! Now I can finally get back to playing PSN games, unless I can pick up AC: Revelations for cheap somewhere.

[quote name='Usuyami']Just plat'd Skyrim. Whew! Now I can finally get back to playing PSN games, unless I can pick up AC: Revelations for cheap somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Wal mart had copies for 38 the ither day, not sure how long that was lasting

[quote name='jlazenby1']Wal mart had copies for 38 the ither day, not sure how long that was lasting[/QUOTE]

That's only in the US, I believe. I would definitely pick it up for that price.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Prorate the amount paid and have 2 members buy out the other 3. I have yet to hear from my group actually.[/QUOTE]

I need the other 2 members to contact me, unfortunately I cleaned out my PM box not realizing this would be important, and need to find the names of the other members, I';ll try searching the thread. I want to find a fair solution.

Megadrixfire is one of the members, maybe he remembers or if you check through his posts you can find the group members.

[quote name='contej85']I need the other 2 members to contact me, unfortunately I cleaned out my PM box not realizing this would be important, and need to find the names of the other members, I';ll try searching the thread. I want to find a fair solution.[/QUOTE]
Megadrixfire is one of the members, maybe he remembers or if you check through his posts, you may find the group members.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Nope, I barely watch movies on my PS3. This has only happened once before (like a month ago) to me then it stopped happening. Today was the first time it happened and wouldn't stay on for more than 2 minutes.

It started when I was playing Skyrim (GREAT GAME, btw) and now after I turn it on, it'll only stay on for 2 minutes at the most.[/QUOTE]

my fat ps3 did the same shit after a local fix...i bought a slim
im gona get it repaired again so i can back it up and keep it in the living room til it dies again..this happend over 2 months ago. it will most likely shit on you again after the fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back