CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Derfel']Might I suggest... Noby Noby Boy? :)[/QUOTE]

Not interested in Noby Noby Boy..

Other $5 PSN games we can choose from are..
Mercury Ignition HD
Undergarden

http://venturebeat.com/2011/11/18/10-great-playstation-network-games-for-under-5/

@Steamboat..
Is it possible if you can host our $100 group?

@clonesniper666
Is it ok with you if we add in another $5 game to make it easier for our possible host to host the share?

The breakdown so far will be..

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey + Free bf1943 + $5 PSN game (undecided)

Resellables: $33.33
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666

Phantoms: $16.67
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch

PS.. Can't wait to get this done so I can unload my shares which includes some of these games.

For Sale..

SHARE 1
LIMBO + UNDERGARDEN - $3 (PRE APO)

SHARE 2
FLOWER - $1.50 (PRE APO)

SHARE 3
JOURNEY - $4.50 (POST APO)

SHARE 4
SONIC ADVENTURES - FREE

TAKE ALL FOR $8!!! PM me for details!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='domo325']Not interested in Noby Noby Boy..

Other $5 PSN games we can choose from are..
Mercury Ignition HD
Undergarden

http://venturebeat.com/2011/11/18/10-great-playstation-network-games-for-under-5/

@Steamboat..

@clonesniper666
Is it ok with you if we add in another $5 game to make it easier for our possible host to host the share?

The breakdown so far will be..

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey + Free bf1943 + $5 PSN game (undecided)

Resellables: $33.33
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666

Phantoms: $16.67
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch

PS.. Can't wait to get this done so I can unload my shares which includes some of these games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is fine by me.

[quote name='domo325']

@Steamboat..
[/QUOTE]

Sure, if I can be of any help then I'd be glad to. BTW why are you guys pushing for another $5 game?

If I'm to host for you guys then it is not necessary to make it an even $100. Minus the 5 dollar game the group would total $94.94, $31.65 for sellables and $15.82 for phantoms.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the ICO collection as of late, but it's a bit sporadic. Let me help you guys get something started.

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98

Sellable - $13.33
1. Mr. Anderson
Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66
1. hanun1002
2. galindo62

I'm assuming you'd like a phantom slot galindo, if that is not so go ahead and adjust yourself to your desired position.

I can host this group, or if anyone involved in the group would like to that is an option as well. My service is available if need be.[/QUOTE]
I would really like to play SotC again, so I'll sign up for the first Sellable slot. Though if anybody wants to switch for the phantom, I'd be willing to make that happen. :cool:

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Sure, if I can be of any help then I'd be glad to. BTW why are you guys pushing for another $5 game?

If I'm to host for you guys then it is not necessary to make it an even $100. Minus the 5 dollar game the group would total $94.94, $31.65 for sellables and $15.82 for phantoms.[/QUOTE]

You sure? If so, that would be great! Let me know when to send the payment.
This is greatly appreciated!!!

[quote name='domo325']You sure? If so, that would be great! Let me know when to send the payment.
This is greatly appreciated!!![/QUOTE]

Don't mention it friend.

Payment info has been sent. Account has been created and is ready to go.

Who is providing the Battlefield 1943 code? PM me so I can add it to the account.

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey + Free bf1943 - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I would really like to play SotC again, so I'll sign up for the first Sellable slot. Though if anybody wants to switch for the phantom, I'd be willing to make that happen. :cool:[/QUOTE]

One more to go :D
BTW who gonna host this group?

Haven't been in this thread for a while, but I've done quite a few gameshares.

I'd be interested in Journey, maybe others or future. PM me with details if you got em.

[quote name='domo325']Not interested in Noby Noby Boy..

SHARE 1
LIMBO + UNDERGARDEN - $3 (PRE APO)

SHARE 2
FLOWER - $1.50 (PRE APO)

SHARE 3
JOURNEY - $4.50 (POST APO)

SHARE 4
SONIC ADVENTURES - FREE

TAKE ALL FOR $8!!! PM me for details!!![/QUOTE]
Man im intereste in limbo acc just send me paypal details to send the money anyways im sending u a pm

Juanjo

I want to host
ico+shotc but its my first time, so i might take a while,i only recently learned the process through NYC dude
[quote name='cwinters']Ill join darkstalkers[/QUOTE]

Oshiit i meant darksiders,my bad bro, but if anyone else wants darstalkers, then I'll join as well

[quote name='notalunchbox']anybody got a share of dead space (1 or 2) that they're selling?
I want a horror game.[/QUOTE]

I have dead space 2 I could part with.

The Walking Dead comes to PSN in late April. It is coming in at 5 episodes and the preorder price is $25.

Who's in?

Resale

Phantom
2. Matsui

[quote name='notalunchbox']cool. how much for the share?[/QUOTE]

I paid either $4 or $5 for it (will have to search for original transaction to see which) and have never played it so would want to get all my money back if I sold it now. Would be willing to do a loaner/rental if you wanted also. Just a heads up though, the share I have does not have any DLC.

[quote name='WV Matsui']The Walking Dead comes to PSN in late April. It is coming in at 5 episodes and the preorder price is $25.

Who's in?

Resale
1. DiZeo

Phantom
2. Matsui[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

Im gonna make a KoA: Legend of Dead Kel dlc and another game around $10 TBA

2.snakemaster2389(host)
-----

i will be using my $20 psn card so amular dlc= $10 and not sure what else im gonna get but feel free to add yourself if u want. I also need a Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass so if anyone can hook me up with one that would be great.

[quote name='WV Matsui']The Walking Dead comes to PSN in late April. It is coming in at 5 episodes and the preorder price is $25.

Who's in?

Resale
1. DiZeo

Phantom
1. SL4V3DOG
2. Matsui[/QUOTE]

count me in!

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I paid either $4 or $5 for it (will have to search for original transaction to see which) and have never played it so would want to get all my money back if I sold it now. Would be willing to do a loaner/rental if you wanted also. Just a heads up though, the share I have does not have any DLC.[/QUOTE]

I dont mind paying 4 or 5, just let me know.

Who is providing the Battlefield 1943 code? Still haven't received any word on this. PM me so I can add it to the account.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Selling:

Mass Effect 2 w/Cerberus Pack dlc $4

Killzone 3 Multiplayer $2.50

Will sell both for $5!!

Buying:

God of War 1&2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Black Ops map packs

@Galindo: Yeah, Darksiders is $20. Unless it goes on sale again today but I wouldn't count on that...[/QUOTE]

I'll take the ME2 and KZ3 multi. ME is the full game, right?

i[/QUOTE]

Link?

Love the show. If TellTale can pull off the atmosphere and adult themes of the comic/show then I'm in.

any1 wanna join my amular group, im hosting with a $20 psn card. The Legend of Dead Kel looks pretty sweet and im getting it later so add urself quick

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Link?

Love the show. If TellTale can pull off the atmosphere and adult themes of the comic/show then I'm in.[/QUOTE]

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/20/the-walking-dead-is-5-per-episode-pre-orders-get-discount-and/

---------

I Am Alive comes April 3

Who's in?

I Am Alive ($14.99)

Resale $5

Phantom $2.50
2. Matsui

[quote name='WV Matsui']http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/20/the-walking-dead-is-5-per-episode-pre-orders-get-discount-and/
[/QUOTE]

Pre-order discount is only for PC/Mac.

How do you plan on working through the phantom issue? I'm going to wait until all episodes are released. By then there should be a discount for the entire season plus not having to deal with the phantom dilemma.

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98

Sellable - $13.33
1. Mr. Anderson
Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66
1. hanun1002
2. galindo62 (Host)

One more to go.

Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
1.Slayerxx1
Phantom $ 8.33
1. momouchi
2. clonesniper666

Need one more person, it is out now!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Who is providing the Battlefield 1943 code? Still haven't received any word on this. PM me so I can add it to the account.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch (Paid)[/QUOTE]

Blabadon mentioned he has the BF1943 code.

im gonna make an account which will have Legend of Dead Kel dlc and either Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass or Uncharted 3 Shade Survival dlc. i have a $20 psn card so im hosting this group.

2.snakemaster2389
---

add yourself in, account has not yet been made but will be made later tonite so be quick!

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid/Installed)
2. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid/Installed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Alive (4/3) - $14.99

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $2.50
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)

[quote name='momouchi']Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
1.Slayerxx1
Phantom $ 8.33
1. momouchi
2. clonesniper666

Need one more person, it is out now![/QUOTE]
I am interested, but it's been a while since I've gameshared. Could someone please PM me how the new rules work?

[quote name='Daisydog']I am interested, but it's been a while since I've gameshared. Could someone please PM me how the new rules work?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.
[quote name='clonesniper666']No the online pass is sold separately.[/QUOTE]
Well ain't that greedy.

On a totally unrelated note, I just discovered that CAG has a multiquote button. Much easier to quote lots of people now.

EDIT: PSN Store update can be found here:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/20/playstation-store-update-231/

Notable releases:
Warriors Orochi 3 ($49.99)
File size 11 GB

Rayman 3 HD ($9.99)
File size 1.65 GB

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ps3 Full Game + Elite Pass (GWP) ($39.99)
File size 6 GB

Notable sales:
Final Fantasy Origins Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy V – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VI – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VII – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VIII – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $13.99, original price $39.99) ---> [Possible typo]
Final Fantasy Iv: The Complete Collection Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $20.99, original price $29.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Coconut Dodge – Minis (Price Change) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $3.99)
Final Fantasy IX– Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)

FF titles are 50% off for PS+ users.

Legend of Kel dlc and either Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass or something else for $10= $20

sales= $5
2.snakemaster2389(host)
---
Phantoms=$2.50

not sure if thats the correct amount of $$ i suck at math :(

[quote name='bastiartadi']
EDIT: PSN Store update can be found here:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/20/playstation-store-update-231/

Notable releases:
Warriors Orochi 3 ($49.99)
File size 11 GB

Rayman 3 HD ($9.99)
File size 1.65 GB

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ps3 Full Game + Elite Pass (GWP) ($39.99)
File size 6 GB

Notable sales:
Final Fantasy Origins Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy V – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VI – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VII – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Final Fantasy VIII – Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $13.99, original price $39.99) ---> [Possible typo]
Final Fantasy Iv: The Complete Collection Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $20.99, original price $29.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions Digital (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSP) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Coconut Dodge – Minis (Price Change) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $3.99)
Final Fantasy IX– Psone (Sale – Spring Fever) (PSone) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)

FF titles are 50% off for PS+ users.
[/QUOTE]
Hm, is Tactics any good? Looking to buy an RPG game for my Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back