CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would release Tales of Desitny 2, Ogre Battle, & Valkyrie Profile on the psn store. Those games are expensive, but I'm glad they released Xenogears and I finally got to play it.

Still looking for two phantom Dyad members! $2.50

edit: Also does anyone want to go in on a Rock Band 2 export key? I just bought Rock Band 3 and would like to get the songs exported.

edit: One more phantom available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling:
Dead Rising OTR - $5
The Amazing Spider-Man - $15

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg

----------------
$10.00

Counter Strike Global Offensive(2)

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50

DYAD

$5
1.V4oldboy
2.Menikmati
--------------
$2.50

FoosBall 2012

resales
--------------
phantoms
1.snake
2.snake

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HF

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34

Lego Batman 2

$16.66
1.iwarboy
--------------
$8.34
3.Brainberry
4.Azazael13

Malicious(2)

$3.33
----------------
$1.67

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
----------------------
$2.50
2.newtype06

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

Counter Strike Global Offensive

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Malicious

$3.33
1.Raiborg
2.Kuhliide
----------------
$1.67
3.jokerkun890
4.SaltySheep

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
1.heavyd2244
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. Bigwig

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

just came out of bestbuy... seems they didn't care to take the coupon out of my new membership mag and gave me KOA for $10 :D the used games section were also ultra cheap! the $5.00 off coupon for used games $9.99 - $19.99 was also very attractive. just wowwed...

[quote name='iwarboY']Lego Batman 2: DC heroes - Resales/ -- host --1)iwarboY 2) ?? Phantoms/ 3)Brainberry 4) Azazael -- There's one resellable available, sorry no newbies.[/QUOTE]

+ 1 resellable available +

[quote name='iwarboY']just came out of bestbuy... seems they didn't care to take the coupon out of my new membership mag and gave me KOA for $10 :D the used games section were also ultra cheap! the $5.00 off coupon for used games $9.99 - $19.99 was also very attractive. just wowwed...[/QUOTE]

wow thats awesome. too bad my town doesn't have one. If someone would like to ship me a copy that would be awesome :p, Ofcourse I'd pay and try to throw in something for your troubles.

[quote name='iwarboY']just came out of bestbuy... seems they didn't care to take the coupon out of my new membership mag and gave me KOA for $10 :D the used games section were also ultra cheap! the $5.00 off coupon for used games $9.99 - $19.99 was also very attractive. just wowwed...[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you posted here, but did they write void on the back. Thats what the do to my coupons but leave it in the mag.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Not sure why you posted here, but did they write void on the back. Thats what the do to my coupons but leave it in the mag.[/QUOTE]

why i posted here? ugh, im to old for this. anyways, no, the coupon is intact and not voided.

[quote name='Tom Jane']No kidding, man, one can dream. Level-5 is just an awesome studio, Jeanne d'Arc and Rogue Galaxy were solid. Crazy they joined forces with Studio Ghibli for Ni no Kuni. One can dream with Chrono Break, as well. I love how the creator of the Chrono series said "Well we'd make another, but people didn't buy our release of Chrono Trigger last time." Maybe because we've bought it four times already.

But yeah, picking a select PSX title is nearly impossible. If I had to, I would go with a very generic one and say Chrono Cross. I loved the story and it still holds up massively over time. Very bizarre story and a lot of fun. If I could cheat, I would say XCom Enemy Unknown. I have played that game to death. I went through 2 PC CDs of it and 3 PSX CDs of it (and they're not cheap). Needless to say, I'm both ecstatic and leery about the update. But my XCom and Cross CDs have found their way into my PSX, PS2, and PS3. Plenty of other great games, Legend of Mana held up well, the Final Fantasies, Xenoblades was awesome at the time but is virtually unplayable for me now, Koudelka, Tactics Ogre, Orge Battle, Brigandine, Legend of the Dragoon, games from Working Designs, etc etc. Basically the only PSX discs I have right now are old RPGs. And I really should sell them, because they've been rereleased ad naseum, but they're a little piece of childhood.

Yourself? (Or anyone else :) )[/QUOTE]

Oh man, Jeanne d'Arc is one of the reasons why I held on to my PSP a few years back. Great title and absolutely love the combat.

I'm on the same boat as Jokerkun, I've never finished Chrono Cross for some reason. I heard absolutely great things about it but never finished it.

Favorite PS1 game has to be Final Fantasy Tactics. I absolutely love everything about the game. The gameplay, the job system, the skill system, having a primary and secondary class - everything.

Lots of little titles I love though. Vanguard Bandits, Xenogear, The Final Fantasies, Legend of Dragoon (can't believe they didn't make a sequel!), Wild Arms, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia etc,

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I agree with the bolded, and even though I am a huge FF fanboy, my favorite PS1 game is Grandia.

[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. Almost forgot about Grandia. Man, good times,

[quote name='Derfel'] And Silent Hill! Man, the first time I played through Silent Hill is one of my all-time most memorable gameplay experiences.[/QUOTE]

First time I got scared playing a video game is with Silent Hill. Sad it didn't age well though.

KOA is amazing, I should check out this bestbuy membership, seems like people score great games at discount on the regular.

Kind of a shot in the dark. But does anyone have a share of worms 2 with the 4 dlc packs? Or does anyone just think it isn't worth my time? I've never played a worms game before.

[quote name='superdave85']Kind of a shot in the dark. But does anyone have a share of worms 2 with the 4 dlc packs? Or does anyone just think it isn't worth my time? I've never played a worms game before.[/QUOTE]

I have a slot but I'm not done with it yet... It also comes with a couple other games (PM if you want to know.)

If you can't find a slot from someone else just PM me and I'll let you know when I finish.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']How does resellable work vs non resellable and how do you sell those when making a group? Newbie here.[/QUOTE]

Safe to say, if any and every newbie of CAG asked this question our ' groups ' would become non-existent. maybe just knowing non-sellables are way cheaper would suffice for now. you cannot re-enter the account if you prefer a non-sellable share. Where, you are free to enter and exit to your hearts content with a re-sellable.

[quote name='bastiartadi']

Lots of little titles I love though. Vanguard Bandits, Xenogear, The Final Fantasies, Legend of Dragoon (can't believe they didn't make a sequel!), Wild Arms, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia etc,

[/QUOTE]

GAh! I forgot Wild Arms! 1 and 2 were great. Haven't gotten around to the rest yet. And yes, they should really make a sequel to Legend of Dragoon. I loved the battle system in that game.

[quote name='qualityman13']Counter Strike Global Offensive(2)

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2. WV Matsui

I'd like a $2.50 spot[/QUOTE]

full!

Selling:
Dead Rising OTR - $5

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg

----------------
$10.00
3. likeme

FIFA 12

$20
1. EstonianBeast
-----------------
$10
1. Miguel_Zorro (host)
2. Llopez13

FoosBall 2012

resales
--------------
phantoms
1.snake
2.snake

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34

Lego Batman 2

$16.66
1.iwarboy
--------------
$8.34
3.Brainberry
4.Azazael13

Malicious(2)

$3.33
----------------
$1.67

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
----------------------
$2.50
2.newtype06

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2.WV Matsui

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Malicious

$3.33
1.Raiborg
2.Kuhliide
----------------
$1.67
3.jokerkun890
4.SaltySheep

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
1.heavyd2244
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. Bigwig

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

[quote name='navalg1337']A little off-topic but what headset are you guys using? Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

I use the Sony bluetooth headset. Seems to work fine and can be used as a bluetooth for your phone also.

[quote name='navalg1337']A little off-topic but what headset are you guys using? Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

I use the Tritton COD Black OPs Edition Headest. I do mostly use it on 360 but if it works quite well on ps3 as well.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']GAh! I forgot Wild Arms! 1 and 2 were great. Haven't gotten around to the rest yet. And yes, they should really make a sequel to Legend of Dragoon. I loved the battle system in that game.[/QUOTE]

And I forgot to add Legend of Legaia. Man o man, I've played that game countless of times. Tornado Flame!!

If anyone is interested, currently on chapter 3 of Game of Thrones and as of now this game so far is an easy 8. yet another undeserved low score by reviews.

[quote name='bastiartadi']And I forgot to add Legend of Legaia. Man o man, I've played that game countless of times. Tornado Flame!![/QUOTE]
--
I am ashamed I forgot LoL. Great game.

[quote name='iwarboY']If anyone is interested, currently on chapter 3 of Game of Thrones and as of now this game so far is an easy 8. yet another undeserved low score by reviews.[/QUOTE]
--
Feel free to float me a timeshare when you're finished. ;)

Anybody have a share slot open on a copy of Outrun Online Arcade?

Used to be one of my faves on 360. I switched to PS3 last month and am sad it's no longer available to buy.

[quote name='bsmiff']Anybody have a share slot open on a copy of Outrun Online Arcade?

Used to be one of my faves on 360. I switched to PS3 last month and am sad it's no longer available to buy.[/QUOTE]

It's not on the US PSN but I think it's on the EU PSN. Just thought I'd let you know.

Is anyone trying to get Dyad or to make a group for Dyad or a group as been completed and noone has done the payment already?

I have got a Dyad code that I'm trading for 1 10$ psn code anyone interested please pm me!

Thanks

[quote name='realit3y']Is anyone trying to get Dyad or to make a group for Dyad or a group as been completed and noone has done the payment already?

I have got a Dyad code that I'm trading for 1 10$ psn code anyone interested please pm me!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Man, we just did ours and I paid last night.

Selling:
Dead Rising OTR - $5

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg

----------------
$10.00
3. likeme

FIFA 12

$20
1. EstonianBeast
-----------------
$10
1. Miguel_Zorro (host)
2. Llopez13

FoosBall 2012

resales
--------------
phantoms
1.snake
2.snake

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34

Lego Batman 2

$16.66
1.iwarboy
--------------
$8.34
3.Brainberry
4.Azazael13

Malicious(2)

$3.33
----------------
$1.67

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
----------------------
$2.50
2.newtype06

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2.WV Matsui

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Malicious

$3.33
1.Raiborg
2.Kuhliide
----------------
$1.67
3.jokerkun890
4.SaltySheep

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
1.heavyd2244
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. Bigwig

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

[quote name='bastiartadi']It's not on the US PSN but I think it's on the EU PSN. Just thought I'd let you know.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, didn't even get a US PSN release? What a shame. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='bsmiff']Oh wow, didn't even get a US PSN release? What a shame. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

I think. Better to double check but I remember a couple of people were interested in it in the past. You're best bet is to contact a EU CAG and ask him/her to buy it for you.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I think. Better to double check but I remember a couple of people were interested in it in the past. You're best bet is to contact a EU CAG and ask him/her to buy it for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll go that route. The Wikipedia article denotes that it was only an EU PSN release :[

Still looking for rock band 2 export key partner. Pretty sure it can be shared as I did a rock band 1 export share a while ago. Not sure if phantoms would benefit from this one, but if someone wants to go phantom let me know.

Astro A40s w/ mix amp hands down my favorite headset ever. Superb sound quality and they feel like pillows on your ears.:bouncy: Granted they do come with a bit of a price tag around $250 for the entire setup. http://www.astrogaming.com/a40/wired/a40-audio-system-astro-edition

I have a beta code for Littlebigplanet Kart Racing beta probably can be shared. I won't use it.

[quote name='jsdgame']looking for an uncharted 3 fortune hunter club share? anyone has one?[/QUOTE]
----

[quote name='Trueblade']

[...]

For sale

Magic 2011 + DLC - offer
Magic 2012 + DLC - I have to check.
Jurassic Park - offer
Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club - $10
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $5
Tales of Monkey Island - $3
Back to the Future - $2
X-Men Arcade - $2

PM me if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

There you go.

um joker i've been pm him and posting here but he has not replied and he posted this days ago...but no replies from him/her whatsoever

[quote name='jsdgame']um joker i've been pm him and posting here but he has not replied and he posted this days ago...but no replies from him/her whatsoever[/QUOTE]

He hasn't been online in almost two days. He'll probably respond when he is. I haven't seen anyone else posting FHC shares, so I think he's your best bet.

Selling:
Dead Rising OTR - $5

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg

----------------
$10.00
3. likeme

FIFA 12

$20
1. EstonianBeast
-----------------
$10
1. Miguel_Zorro (host)
2. Llopez13

FoosBall 2012

resales
--------------
phantoms
1.snake
2.snake

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34

Lego Batman 2

$16.66
1.iwarboy
--------------
$8.34
3.Brainberry
4.Azazael13

Malicious(2)

$3.33
----------------
$1.67

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
----------------------
$2.50
2.newtype06

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2.WV Matsui

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Malicious

$3.33
1.Raiborg
2.Kuhliide
----------------
$1.67
3.jokerkun890
4.SaltySheep

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
1.heavyd2244
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. Bigwig

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

FOR SALE/TRADE:

1942: Joint Strike for SOLD.

Account is resellable, game was purchased before the new rules.

Also looking to purchase accounts with multiple games/DLCs.

PM please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back