CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamesharing is done next-gen, no doubt. Expect a 360 model in terms of PS4 games. The seller is giving away a free copy of Psychonauts because it's $5 and NNK is $55. Don't know why they're loading accounts by $60 when they can do $55. They seem too smart for that oversight.

[quote name='gameshares']Gamesharing is done next-gen, no doubt. Expect a 360 model in terms of PS4 games. The seller is giving away a free copy of Psychonauts because it's $5 and NNK is $55. Don't know why they're loading accounts by $60 when they can do $55. They seem too smart for that oversight.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Sony will limit the current 2 active consoles/portables to 1. With PS4 coming out its likely to stay as most people buying PS4s will also have a ps3.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Who is in charge of this group?[/QUOTE]

Would you like to fill in the resell and be in charge of the group?

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.snake
2.gez

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn ($10??)
Resell (3.33??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (1.67??)

Skyrim DLC - Complete ($30.00??)
Resell ($10.00??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($5.00??)

Bayonetta ($20)
Resells ($6.67)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($3.33)
1.kakuzuaffs

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Dishonored :hot:
Journey
Spec Ops: The Line
Mass Effect
Darksiders II
NFS: Most Wanted
Max Payne 3
Assassins Creed III
Hitman Absolution

Phantoms

Dead Space 3
Saints Row: The Third :hot:

hey a few shares for sale...

pop trio
ratchet trio
saint rows 2
fifa 12
bully----pending out
Re4/cvx

dont know if i'm missing some if so---i'll post later...please send me pm's with offers trying to get rid of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still looking for a resell!

Dead Space 3

Resell: $20
1. Oiprocsone
-------------------
Phantom: $10
1. Blooddrunk
2. Boosted02gt

Skyrim has not been released as a download and the DLC starts to come out next week. If you want in on the DLC groups I have a couple of different choices going.

[quote name='recon_zero']just2dirty sent you a pm buddy.

Still looking for an AC3 resell or phantom[/QUOTE]

I have AC3 resell $20
I also have borderlands 2 resell for $20
Resident evil 6 resell for $10

Was just2dirty found to be a scammer?

Clone can you drop me from the Metal Gear Rising group from Rich-Cheap bitches. I'm just going to buy the physical copy. Thanks.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Mass Effect 1 Group $14.99

Resell (5.00)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. Zuttasoxx
Phantom (2.50)
1. Friend of Zuttasoxx
2. likeme [/QUOTE]

Added the list.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Ebay protects you. However, the auction detail indicates the game may only be downloaded once. If this is the case, then it would not be valid for game sharing. Thus, we are able to obtain the games cheaper via CAG.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameshares']A less paranoid perspective would be that they're just selling one game voucher to one person. You're over-thinking it. Alot of these are already out and published by different companies. Are you saying there's two different US digital versions of ALL the games listed that have a new top-secret set of download restrictions we don't know about? I personally doubt it. They're just codes for games that are already on PSN. It isn't flOw: Valentine's Day Edition.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameshares']Every game except for flOw: Valentine's Day Edition has remained in the user's Download History after redemption, even if it disappears from the store like the odd demo (WET/NBA Elite 11). Oddly enough, this tidbit was in the fineprint of flOw that alot of people, including myself overlooked at the time. Other US games with more than one digital version include the Welcome Back titles, Rag Doll Kung Fu and various Assassin's Creed bundles, all of which have old or current gamesharing restrictions. I don't believe NBA2K13 in the US was ever tested in spite of it's wording, but the EU version can be gameshared. I really think we're being too skiddish. These titles don't have DRM listed in their PSN descriptions and should be added to your Download History upon redemption.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameshares']The account won't get banned by redeeming an online voucher. The seller is most likely a promo vender trying to make quick, easy money. You won't get ripped off either because of ebay's Buyer Protection program. If you want the games on the cheap, this is a no-brainer. They also have near perfect feedback.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kerouac kid']If you are so confident, why don't you purchase one and then make a group?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameshares']I'm playing other games and they're digital. It's not like the one I'm interested in (Sly 4) is going to sell out or never be on sale again. I will add this seller in Favorites though to see if they get Tomb Raider next month and start a group then.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameshares']They're all phantoms. Got a response. They wait for two sales and buy the game with PayPal funds through PSN. Making money using other people's money essentially. The paperwork avoids them losing disputes when people unknowingly delete or switch HDDs. Oh well. It'll get shutdown soon. Free shipping, insurance and whatnot is because they make up to $60 using someone else's $60 (4 sales on 1 title).[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

You typed it, "no-brainer".

Has Cheapy fixed the douche bag smiley?

:gameshares: I guess not.

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
2. thenadz

I might buy 2 spots and trade one.. im checking to see if anyone would want to trade for sleeping dogs if i end up buying 2 spots since i need this done today

Sorry guys, I have to drop out from this group. So the resell is still available. Sorry again guys.

Aliens: Colonial Marines (2) 02/12/2012 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell - $20
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
Phantoms - $10
1. SEAL62505
2. Brainberry
3. SteamboatOperator (3rd to download)

[quote name='gez']Would you like to fill in the resell and be in charge of the group?

resells- 40
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.snake
2.gez[/QUOTE]

I want the remaining Resell spot please

I just got told that Odd12345 has been spotted around, whatever you guys do, don't gameshare with him. He is a known scammer.

[quote name='Foxx']I just got told that Odd12345 has been spotted around, whatever you guys do, don't gameshare with him. He is a known scammer.[/QUOTE]

good to know, he was sending me pms last night

Vets need to be extremely careful when dealing with newbies and members who are in training.

Scamming is very easy I'm GameSharing so please either use the deposit rule or you activate first then provide them account info second.

And as soon as you see a scammer report them here.

Only time I miss meeek

[quote name='thenadz']I want the remaining Resell spot please[/QUOTE]

Its yours! :applause:

resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.snake
2.gez

Snake, can you host the group?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Vets need to be extremely careful when dealing with newbies and members who are in training.

Scamming is very easy I'm GameSharing so please either use the deposit rule or you activate first then provide them account info second.

And as soon as you see a scammer report them here.

Only time I miss meeek[/QUOTE]

I understand everyones concern but it's not totally fair on those of us newbies that are legit and don't intend to scam. It does make me wonder if people have been ignoring me for said reasons. I've so far purchased from 2 cags and all was fine and hopefully will stay that way

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I understand everyones concern but it's not totally fair on those of us newbies that are legit and don't intend to scam. It does make me wonder if people have been ignoring me for said reasons. I've so far purchased from 2 cags and all was fine and hopefully will stay that way[/QUOTE]

It's a process...

We all had to go through it and we were all newbs at one time. It's just what we have to do.

If you purchase a slot from a vet or a part of a vets group then as that vet to say you are legit in here. It builds up your rep. It all comes in time.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I understand everyones concern but it's not totally fair on those of us newbies that are legit and don't intend to scam. It does make me wonder if people have been ignoring me for said reasons. I've so far purchased from 2 cags and all was fine and hopefully will stay that way[/QUOTE]

The problem is, you may know you are legit, but no one else does. There have been scammers that have come in here and shouted to the rooftops on how trustworthy they were. Then they burned a bunch of people. It makes people more hesitant to share with someone they don't know. You also are not just new to gamesharing here, but you are new to the site as well.

Posting actively in here, buying shares from vets and be willing to pay extra refundable deposits will get you where you need to be. As frustrating as it may be initially, it will easily pay off soon enough. I hope to see you stick with it and become a regular member of this thread.

i remember when i first bought ps3 it was from millertime.. this was back in Jan 2010 he told me about this thread i was hardly active on here then.. i thought gamesharing isnt that big deal back then

That ebay thing is fascinating, it definitely has to be gamesharing. And it is arguably semantics whether his profiting is much different than this or other sites, splitting the cost or renting shares out.
Still, it looks incredibly profitable. If you can sell 4 shares at $40 for an outlay of $60. It's only a matter of time before enough sellers also join in, and sony might revisit the gameshare/deactivation process.

I want to start a group for Crysis 3... ayone interested in a resale slot?

Crysis 3

resells- 20
2. evoked
-------
phantom-10
1. kimerad
2. evoked

Paypal is being so frustrating. I haven't used it in a while so when I logged back in after an absence of a couple months I get greeted to this new rule that makes it where I have to send them proof that I am the owner of the account. I have sent proof twice, the first which was the exact documents I needed to get my account reapproved, got denied for no reason whatsoever.

I sent some more proof and it has been in progress for over 4 days now, my entire Paypal account is useless right now, I can't send, accept, or add money which defeats the entire purpose of Paypal in the first place. Of course I tried calling customer support only to be on hold for over an hour, never even getting the chance to speak to someone which was just ridiculous.. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm extremely annoyed that I can't even get MY money off my Paypal account into my bank account or anything. I'm in Paypal limbo >_

I have another sorta-on-topic question. I have a BC PS3 that's fried, I need it deactivated but can't turn it on. If I call Sony to have them deactivate that PS3, will that use up my remote deactivation that I can only use once every 6 months? I've done it before but it was before they got more strict on sharing rules.

Well I do intend to stick with it, I just discovered the site recently. More than anything else it's a matter of hard drive space, I'd have been.more active than I am currently but I have to pick and choose what I'd want to play so I've missed out on a few groups, deleted some stuff so got 40 gig free now.

About deposits that's just standard procedure, I'm cool with that stuff.

[quote name='Luriden']I have another sorta-on-topic question. I have a BC PS3 that's fried, I need it deactivated but can't turn it on. If I call Sony to have them deactivate that PS3, will that use up my remote deactivation that I can only use once every 6 months? I've done it before but it was before they got more strict on sharing rules.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to log on to Qriocity and deactivate your PS3 from there, though the 6 month rule will apply.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Well I do intend to stick with it, I just discovered the site recently. More than anything else it's a matter of hard drive space, I'd have been.more active than I am currently but I have to pick and choose what I'd want to play so I've missed out on a few groups, deleted some stuff so got 40 gig free now.

About deposits that's just standard procedure, I'm cool with that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to leave feedback on the people you trade with as well and they'll likely do the same for you, that's a great way to show if you are reliable. Besides that it is just time.

[quote name='vherub']That ebay thing is fascinating, it definitely has to be gamesharing. And it is arguably semantics whether his profiting is much different than this or other sites, splitting the cost or renting shares out.
Still, it looks incredibly profitable. If you can sell 4 shares at $40 for an outlay of $60. It's only a matter of time before enough sellers also join in, and sony might revisit the gameshare/deactivation process.[/QUOTE]

The difference is nobody here profits on gamesharing. Least you're not supposed to.

[quote name='Foxx']You should be able to log on to Qriocity and deactivate your PS3 from there, though the 6 month rule will apply.[/QUOTE]

That was my concern. I was wanting to phantom share with 2 other consoles, with two more consoles keeping my actual activated account share, but I can't get this dead PS3 detached from my account. Looks like the phantoms are screwed for 6 months.

[quote name='Foxx']

Make sure to leave feedback on the people you trade with as well and they'll likely do the same for you, that's a great way to show if you are reliable. Besides that it is just time.[/QUOTE]

CAG does not allow for feedback to be left for Gamesharing, but for everything else it is allowed.

I am currently in a group for a phantom. I am willing to switch to this resell if someone wants my phantom. I don't want to leave the other group high and dry.

I want to start a group for Crysis 3... ayone interested in a resale slot?

Crysis 3

resells- 20
1. boosted02gt (Would like to switch to this)
2. evoked
-------
phantom-10
1. kimerad
2. evoked

$20
1. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. boosted02gt (Would like to switch out of this, position AVAILABLE)
3.teh reaper
4. host

Aliens: Colonial Marines (2) 02/12/2012 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell - $20
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
Phantoms - $10
1. SEAL62505
2. Brainberry
3. SteamboatOperator (3rd to download)

1 resell needed to complete the group.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crysis 3 02/19/2013 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell $20
1. whiskey crazy
Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
3. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.

Sleeping Dogs

1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
2. thenadz

Will have to take 2 spots and trade resellable slot for something else since this has to be done today and its my last day on PS3 online
I want to see if anyone want to trade for resellable slot of Sleeping Dogs before I take both spots so I can keep phantom for myself
So PM me what you would offer for resellable slot of Sleeping Dogs

Anyone want to start up AC3 Season Pass Group? I found someone selling for $20.. i think code we can split $10 ill send him a pm and see if its just a code

[quote name='y2jd']Sleeping Dogs

1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
2. thenadz

Will have to take 2 spots and trade resellable slot for something else since this has to be done today and its my last day on PS3 online
I want to see if anyone want to trade for resellable slot of Sleeping Dogs before I take both spots so I can keep phantom for myself
So PM me what you would offer for resellable slot of Sleeping Dogs

Anyone want to start up AC3 Season Pass Group? I found someone selling for $20.. i think code we can split $10 ill send him a pm and see if its just a code
[/QUOTE]

Hey JD, have you tried Amir? I believe he is selling his physical copy of Sleeping Dogs for $20 - much better value imo.

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass

Resell:
1. y2jd

its confirmed its the code hes selling it for $20 in other thread on here if anyone wanna split the cost ($10)
not sure if code can be used then gameshared?

I am interested in a phantom share as well - I've been advised as a vet to ask for this as I am clearly new to this group.

[quote name='Aztreal']still looking for a ni no kuni phantom share. T_T been three weeks[/QUOTE]

Me too! I'm new here so have been advised by a vet (yanksfan) to ask for this to establish some credibility.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back