CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:

Darksiders 2 (phantom preferred)

Playstation All Stars (re-sell preferred)

or anything else cheap with an easy plat.  I'm open to suggestions.

PM if you have any of the above.

Anyone got a Phantom or Time Share of these titles:

Toy Story Mania

Rise of the Guardians

Disney Pixar's Brave

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (European Edition)

Men in Black Alien Crisis

Under Defeat HD

Lego Lord of the Rings (PS3)

Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Yep, I'm looking for these, Trophy Elephant Stampede in Full Effect!

Splinter Cell Blacklist($60)

resales- $20

1.dtrain12

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Madden 25($60)

resales-$20

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Killer Is Dead($60)

resales-$20

====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

2.menkimatt

Ibb & Obb($10)

resales- $3.33

======

phants.- $1.67

1.snakeybro

+1 to Tigerlust for the timeshare of Smurfs 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a US PSN account with all KOF XIII character DLCs (Flame Iori, Mr.Karate, Ex Kyo)and about $9 (+some cents) on it.

Willing to share (like permanently) with anyone with a good Hack n Slash game or a Fighter.

I know It's hard to trust me as I haven't got many posts but I've been a member for quite sometime. I don't get much time is all. I will go first if the trader/sharer is a trusted person on this group.

My PSN : LazyVigilante.

Thanks for Reading.

Anyone interested in a NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC bundle (EU) phantom?

I already funded the account (£12.00/$19,03) and made the purchase.

EDIT:

Resell (£4/$6.34)
1) DarkMaizena
2) Boosted

Phantom (£2/$3.17)
1) DarkMaizena
2) Setup
the last phantom still available ? if so then i will take it .

good idea but have you checked Yanksfan's doc? it's only +1's lol
Yea, but it would be way too much work to try to track the shares themselves with each transaction.

I think the idea to post which shares was more so we can keep an eye on it through the thread and do a search for it to find out who has sold what in case something does pop up.

good idea but have you checked Yanksfan's doc? it's only +1's lol
Yea, but it would be way too much work to try to track the shares themselves with each transaction.

I think the idea to post which shares was more so we can keep an eye on it through the thread and do a search for it to find out who has sold what in case something does pop up.
What Yanksfan said, that's what I meant. We should state which games we sold/bought in the +1 rep post we make, rathing than just saying "sold/bought a share".

We can then use the search function when we need to, later on.

Huh, surprised to hear Knytt doesn't have one..is there any official qualifications Sony has for a game to be able to have a platinum? Or is it just the dev's decision?

resales- $20

1.dtrain12

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Madden 25($60)

resales-$20

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Killer Is Dead($60)

resales-$20

====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

2.menkimatt

Ibb & Obb($10)

resales- $3.33

======

phants.- $1.67

1.snakeybro

I'm in on the Madden 25 Phantom please.

Still Need Tales of Xillia Phantom group to join, coming out tomorrow. =/

Huh, surprised to hear Knytt doesn't have one..is there any official qualifications Sony has for a game to be able to have a platinum? Or is it just the dev's decision?
i say the point total. Some games have a ton of bronze = no plat

But you played Knytt! That has no plat! Was it just because you got it free?
vita game that needed to be played.

I'm thinking dev decision. Looking at Boost's trophy list noticed Spare Parts had a plat and only handful of trophies

terrible game =(

9431730410_5af207cc84_z.jpg

Entering PS Plus in August (in no particular order)
  • Hitman: Absolution (PS3)
  • Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3)
  • Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS Vita)
  • Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PS Vita, Compatible with PS Vita)

This Bunny Hunt trophy in CS:GO can go fuck itself. Last one I need for Platinum and I just can't do it. :(
That's easy this is how I did it
Edit: Sorry seems like I can't post videos
but search this on google " Counter Strike Bunny Hunt Trophy | Achievement Tutorial" and open the first video that will come up.

Rayman Origins $19.99 $9.99 $5.00+

Rayman 3 HD $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman Origins PS Vita $26.99 $13.49 $6.75+

Rayman Arena $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman 2 Revolution $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman 2: The Great Escape $5.99 $2.99 $1.50+

Rayman $5.99 $2.99 $1.50+

resales- $20

1.dtrain12

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Madden 25($60)

resales-$20

=====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

Killer Is Dead($60)

resales-$20

1.TehFlame

====

phants.- $10

1.snakeybro

2.menkimatt

Ibb & Obb($10)

resales- $3.33

======

phants.- $1.67

1.snakeybro

terrible game =(

• Machinarium (PS Vita)
Very nice. Glad I held off on Star Wars pinball.

That's easy this is how I did it
Edit: Sorry seems like I can't post videos
but search this on google " Counter Strike Bunny Hunt Trophy | Achievement Tutorial" and open the first video that will come up.
That's the one I've been trying. I run around in circles like a crazy person, and they never seem to be there when I am. Or if they are, they turn around and spot me so they never actually jump.

Rayman Origins $19.99 $9.99 $5.00+

Rayman 3 HD $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman Origins PS Vita $26.99 $13.49 $6.75+

Rayman Arena $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman 2 Revolution $9.99 $4.99 $2.50+

Rayman 2: The Great Escape $5.99 $2.99 $1.50+

Rayman $5.99 $2.99 $1.50+
I've platted both Origins games. Are the others any good?

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters

I have been thinking for a while about holding a contest for quickest time to complete a certain game. The cost of the game would be spilt between all the people that are in the contest. We would need to establish the rules but I want to know if there is some interest.

Current Prize : The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for. The timing will be checked on PSNtrophyleaders.com. The site does a good job about showing when the game was started and finished.

Rules of the Contest.

1) You must achieve the Platinum for your time to count.

2) The account information will be given to 2 people at a time. When they both finish their times will be posted and info will be given to the next two people.

3) The game will not be announced before you get the account info. This is to insure that there is no strategizing or checking trophy guides leading up to your time with the game.

4) Everyone will be given a max of 48 hours with the account. The platinum time should be between 6-10 hours total so 48 is more than adequate. Please plan accordingly before you start the game for the first time. If you choose to play for 3 hours and then go to bed remember that you are always on the clock.

I won't say what the game is until it gets closer to the contest date. I can however say that the game is less that $20.00. This means that if 10 people are willing to give this contest a shot the cost will be $2.00 per person or less.

I can also say this. I know who some of the trophy hunters are on here. The game I am thinking of using is NOT in the trophy list of the following people.

rpg

GraveRobberX

ScrubsHD

superDave85

captaintek3304

DarkMaizena

ClydeSheBang

Tiger

and many others.

Lastly, the game is Easy to Moderate and has a Platinum.

Now who is interested?

Confirmed interest list.

1. Captaintek3304

2. Strange

3. Albani310

4. RevanChist

I have been thinking for a while about holding a contest for quickest time to complete a certain game. The cost of the game would be spilt between all the people that are in the contest. We would need to establish the rules but I want to know if there is some interest.

The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for.

I won't say what the game is until it gets closer to the contest date. I can however say that the game is less that $20.00. This means that if 10 people are willing to give this contest a shot the cost will be $2.00 per person or less.

I can also say this. I know who some of the trophy hunters are on here. The game I am thinking of using is NOT in the trophy list of the following people.

rpg

GraveRobberX

ScrubsHD

superDave85

captaintek3304

DarkMaizena

ClydeSheBang

and many others.

Now who is interested?
Grave or RPG would probably win, but I'd still be interested.

Also, I'm glad that Bit.Trip Runner is going free, I struggled so hard with not buying it when it released, and now I'll actually get to play it.

The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for.

rpg

GraveRobberX

ScrubsHD

superDave85

captaintek3304

DarkMaizena

ClydeSheBang

Tiger

and many others.

Now who is interested?
give the money to tiger or GraveRobberX

too fast for me lol

Tales of Xillia

Still need 1 more sellable. Comes out tomorrow so if anyone's interested, let me know. Thanks.

Sellable
1) Blu_Ray_Freak
2)

Non sellable
1) Shane12m
2) Jersiah

needs to be random draw?

Example:

easy - have 2 days for plat

med - have 4

hard - have 7
I will use PSN Trophy Leaders to check the timing that it took. Therefore the players will want to make sure they aren't going to be interrupted during their gameplay.

@rpg - are you thinking about coming in on this?

Current Rules List

Rules of the Contest.

2) The account information will be given to 2 people at a time. When they both finish their times will be posted and info will be given to the next two people.

3) The game will not be announced before you get the account info. This is to insure that there is no strategizing or checking trophy guides leading up to your time with the game.

4) Everyone will be given a max of 48 hours with the account. The platinum time should be between 6-10 hours total so 48 is more than adequate. Please plan accordingly before you start the game for the first time. If you choose to play for 3 hours and then go to bed remember that you are always on the clock.

This Bunny Hunt trophy in CS:GO can go fuck itself. Last one I need for Platinum and I just can't do it. :(
Thats how i got it . its easy with this method just a couple of tries .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjWVsVign58

terrible game =(

• Machinarium (PS Vita)
nothing for me this week , even they choose the only table i got in zen pinball :fridge:

Current Prize : The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for. The timing will be checked on PSNtrophyleaders.com. The site does a good job about showing when the game was started and finished.

Rules of the Contest.

rpg

GraveRobberX

ScrubsHD

superDave85

captaintek3304

DarkMaizena

ClydeSheBang

Tiger

and many others.

Now who is interested?

Confirmed interest list.

1. Captaintek3304

2. Strange
nice idea boosted ;)

So my concern with this is that once the first two people have the info, can't the next people in line just check those folks trophy cards to see which game they happen to both be playing? It seems like the first two people would be at a disadvantage, and then the rest would already know the game and be able to prep. Unless I'm just overlooking it.

Hello Guys , I'm new :). I just saw this site , and I'm already loving it. I am here to Gameshare with you guys and of course , to pay xD. I am searching '' Tales of Xillia '' or '' Dragon's Crown '' or '' Dragon Age : 2 '' or '' Demon's Souls ''. I can pay with PayPal , 13$/8$/10€ , my PSN is Jholonox. Thanks in advance :3!

Count me in Boosted.
I know that GraveRobberX will win but at least I can give it a try :razz:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back