CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be getting a code soon so I'll let you know.

I definitely think it's plenty of time to get to both boss fights. First test lasted around 3 hours (when it was supposed to last 2), and in 2 hours I was done with pretty much everything (I did miss the Llewellyn armour set though :/), and spent the last hour being summoned. I'll mess around with the other classes tonight since the 1st time I only played as Temple Knight.
apparently i missed things in the beta lol its ok il have time in full release

Looking for: The Last of Us

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable)
NFS Hot Pursuit

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been around in a few months. I've been struggling with a recent diagnosis of a cyst in my brain.

Is there any place that had the collective information that we know about sharing on the ps4? I read through about 50 pages of the 2 threads but didn't really see what I was looking for.

Thanks!

There isn't any concrete information available. However, most people believe there will be 2 slots available. 1 can earn trophies and the other cannot. I'm sorry to learn about your recent Dx. Best wishes.

Thank you guys for the replies! 

Usually, i take more time than necessary playing a game/demo lol I'll try not to waste too much time messing around and bs'ing in the beta. 

Alright, well, I'm just going to start another COD Ghosts group since shares seem non-existent. I'd like a phantom.  Not sure how the upgrade slot works, but I have no interest in it.

RESELLS:

PHANTOMS:

1. Breakfuss

*also, GTAV for sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
just 100% Jak and Jaxter the Precursor legacy. First 100% ever. Damn it was frustrating at the end I had to use a guide for those orbs but it was such a  fun game. Musta took over 30 hours lol.

Hey guys, a little problem. I bought a resell share of Tomb Rider for a friend around march i think. I sold it to a friend later. Here's the problem, the friend wanted to loan it to his buddy but he cant even deactivate the account as the password was changed. Does this mean he lost his resell? What to do?

Hey guys, a little problem. I bought a resell share of Tomb Rider for a friend around march i think. I sold it to a friend later. Here's the problem, the friend wanted to loan it to his buddy but he cant even deactivate the account as the password was changed. Does this mean he lost his resell? What to do?
yes he lost his resell by now , you should contact the other resell or the host to solve the problem .

Also off topic , any one know if they fixed the save problems in Battlefield 4 , i want to start the story but im waiting to be sure that i will not face any save loss . !!

yes he lost his resell by now , you should contact the other resell or the host to solve the problem .

Also off topic , any one know if they fixed the save problems in Battlefield 4 , i want to start the story but im waiting to be sure that i will not face any save loss . !!
No update yet.

Does anyone have battlefield 4 and assassins creed 4 phantoms on one account? I have a $30 psn card to pay you with

Edit: phantom or resell

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $3
SSFIVAE $5 
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge $8 On Rent
all negotiable

2 Battlefield 4 resell slots available for $20 each can pass the info right away.  I ended up getting the disc really cheap so I don't need this anymore.  Pretty sure it also qualifies for the $10 upgrade to the PS4 version but not sure how it works.

Send me a PM I will respond back with Paypal info and give you the details tonight.

hey sup guys I'm back I will have to get updated on everything that has happenned

Anyway anyone checked out Faeria the tcg? anyone interested on it?

About faeria some activation key codes I've found not sure if they have been used or not

redeem them on http://play.faeria.net

good luck

PZTFRPHA6MZBSU48SBZ8
A7TZCA5LD4W5PFRWHDWH
56MPC4HTM6MGWNWZACLP
EN77YRXTZAUKLUPA8ANT
F9889W92RLZ2KTZBRYYA
M6AS6FH5WSTDRLRZTDXF
3BBNUSC8WHE3FD935478
D6YRTN9YBM5WSERX5AKK
6R9BCHTDXRXHWRECEL9K
EF2S9T25Y3D8SKSDB82B

About faeria some activation key codes I've found not sure if they have been used or not

redeem them on http://play.faeria.net

good luck

PZTFRPHA6MZBSU48SBZ8
A7TZCA5LD4W5PFRWHDWH
56MPC4HTM6MGWNWZACLP
EN77YRXTZAUKLUPA8ANT
F9889W92RLZ2KTZBRYYA
M6AS6FH5WSTDRLRZTDXF
3BBNUSC8WHE3FD935478
D6YRTN9YBM5WSERX5AKK
6R9BCHTDXRXHWRECEL9K
EF2S9T25Y3D8SKSDB82B
Tried them all, no good :headache:

Anyone got the PX5 headset? On sale for $90 and really debating on grabbin it though it's yelling at my face to just check it out already

1 BF4 sold, 1 left for $20.  Ready to download and play, if interested PM me and I will hook you up with the holder of the other resell slot.

do turtle beaches work on ps4? i still got my Cod Mw3 turtle beach.
Depends which you're talking about. I know the PX4 wireless ones will. I think mainly the wireless ones will be compatible with PS4

Drag-On Dragoon 3 (JP/HK)

Resell:
1. KuHLiiDE
Phantom:

Selling:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell) available for offer

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition + 11 games (non-sell) available for offer

Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

After Burner Climax

Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP)

Bomberman Ultra

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Frogger Returns

Gunstar Heroes

Hasbro Family Game Night

Hyperballoid HD

X-Men Arcade

looking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
Burnout Paradise
WWE 13 Online Pass

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade

mine is wired :/ ps4s come with a headset though right
Yeah, that little earbud headset.
thumb.10061xPS4_EB_5.jpg

So The Lost and the Damned was super short, only took me 5 hours to get through it and all trophies, but it was infinitely better than the entire GTA IV main game. The fact that they added checkpoints to missions makes a world of difference. I'm interested in seeing what TBoGT has to offer, but not sure I'll go for all trophies.

So The Lost and the Damned was super short, only took me 5 hours to get through it and all trophies, but it was infinitely better than the entire GTA IV main game. The fact that they added checkpoints to missions makes a world of difference. I'm interested in seeing what TBoGT has to offer, but not sure I'll go for all trophies.
What kind of whore are you if you don't go for all the trophies. SMH your parents would be disappointed..

Also anyone watch the Hearthstone tourney for Blizzcon? Game actually peaked my interests.

I think TBoGT was even better than TLaD. Really liked it, had alot of that crazy R* humor in it and the story was quite interesting. 100% is alot harder than TLaD's 100% as you have to 100% every mission.

So, I played some of the Dark Souls 2 beta and I gotta say I am not impressed at all. It's like im playing the first game all over again. Combat animations is the same and its just repetitive for me and I played alot of Dark Souls 1. Dark Souls 2 isn't that hard but when all of a sudden two big demon guys gang up on you on both sides of u and your on a cliff with nowhere to move, its very hard to like this game. Its exactly the same as the first game.

So, I played some of the Dark Souls 2 beta and I gotta say I am not impressed at all. It's like im playing the first game all over again. Combat animations is the same and its just repetitive for me and I played alot of Dark Souls 1. Dark Souls 2 isn't that hard but when all of a sudden two big demon guys gang up on you on both sides of u and your on a cliff with nowhere to move, its very hard to like this game. Its exactly the same as the first game.
I thought you enjoyed getting DP's by two big guys though snake.

Who has changed the password of account:[email protected]?
what up with resells changing info or not updating?? Good luck guys I hope a scammer isn't behind this

What kind of whore are you if you don't go for all the trophies. SMH your parents would be disappointed..

Also anyone watch the Hearthstone tourney for Blizzcon? Game actually peaked my interests.
I didn't watch anything about that tourney but Hearthstone will be in open beta December that is what saw and also Hello PancakesAreLove

Nice, I may actually play those then. I bought them ages ago, but I was so lukewarm on GTA4, I never bothered booting them up.

what up with resells changing info or not updating?? Good luck guys I hope a scammer isn't behind this
Contacted the host of my group :p I just hope this will not be like it was once, had to call sony few times, then write them letters that were the lenghts of a book and the whole thing was a massive hassle :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back