CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me think a bit.

I just need a good RPG and it seems like nobody on here has a share for Artorias Of The Abyss for Dark Souls, I would prefer to just rebuy Dark Souls so I can play through the DLC.
take your time I gotta find act info and also to update ps3 since it hasn't been online for months

Okay guys.. I have a question.. What's the stance on sharing for Vita? (I'm getting one in a few days)

Also, I have a COD GHOST PS4 for sale. I no longer need it.. (GameStop lost PS4 preorder and I have to wait till Christmas to get one.)

Okay guys.. I have a question.. What's the stance on sharing for Vita? (I'm getting one in a few days)

Also, I have a COD GHOST PS4 for sale. I no longer need it.. (GameStop lost PS4 preorder and I have to wait till Christmas to get one.)
Should I just murder you now

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $3
SSFIVAE $5

Drag-On Dragoon 3 (JP/HK)

Resell:
1. KuHLiiDE
Phantom:

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Exam ($10)

Resell ($3.33)
1. Pravado

Phantom ($1.67)

1. volt1up

real surprised a lot of you are sleepin on this it got good reviews

you can't share accounts with vita, vita ties one account to the system

Need a few more for these groups:

The Guided Fate Paradox

Resell ($16.66)

Phantom ($8.33)

1. sierra

2. themightypencil

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00

Resell ($6)

1. jrsmaster411 (host)

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

The Fatal Frame games are PS2 Classics (meaning no trophies).  The games for the Fatal Frame group have been purchased and are ready for download.

Ladies and Gents, I'm going to be selling this GTA IV account I have, probably on Friday. It is a UK account, and I own both slots. The account was just deactivated online, but will be available to do so again in 6 months. It includes the main GTA IV game and both DLC packs.

I'm selling both resell slots for $5 each. Or you can buy the entire account for $8.

going to need to timeshare bioshock infinite season pass once burial at sea comes out tmrw, someone let me know if they have any

alternatively if anyone doesn't have the first dlc, i can offer two resells to someone who can hook me up with either a resell or phantom of burial at sea

Is it a fun game? I used to play WoW competitively and need something to curb my MMO appetite. Will this game do it?
It didn't for me.

I played for years at the forefront of raiding. Everything from face smashing against unkillable C'Thun, pre nerf Gruul to a world 88th Yogg Saron kill.

who's hosting the Young Justice group? it comes out next week.

Stick it to the Man(11/19)

r-

------

p-

1.snakey

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Aa4adR5ag[/youtube]

It didn't for me.

I played for years at the forefront of raiding. Everything from face smashing against unkillable C'Thun, pre nerf Gruul to a world 88th Yogg Saron kill.
I miss Ulduar. :whistle2:( I got a lot of top 50 US kills in WotLK and Cata (I'm a Wrath baby!). I promised myself I'd never play again last year, but I'm craving a good console MMO. I need one!

Is it a fun game? I used to play WoW competitively and need something to curb my MMO appetite. Will this game do it?
IMO it's a good MMO in its entirety and it won't take long to get used to. There's a bunch of quests & missions etc, becoming a legendary member will increase the enjoyment of the game with its perks (all perks are on the official site). The only problem I have with DCUO is how long it takes to level solo and the difficulty of the quests solo. Playing with other people in a group doing quests together and just hanging out or what-not is the BEST way to go or else the game will get boring and repetitive faster.

IMO it's a good MMO in its entirety and it won't take long to get used to. There's a bunch of quests & missions etc, becoming a legendary member will increase the enjoyment of the game with its perks (all perks are on the official site). The only problem I have with DCUO is how long it takes to level solo and the difficulty of the quests solo. Playing with other people in a group doing quests together etc is the BEST way to go.
Legendary being an optional subscription I'm guessing? How's the population? Is it fairly dead or a lot of people?

edit: Legendary perks seem pretty good at first glace.

Legendary being an optional subscription I'm guessing? How's the population? Is it fairly dead or a lot of people?
Yes it's optional & There are more active people than you'd expect, I was on 8 in the morning today and there were a decent amount of people in the safe house I was in (basically hubs in the city) and one of the safe houses in metropolis outside in front there's ALWAYS duels going on.

Have some resells here

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog  4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
 Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know) 
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
 Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3  (UK ACCOUNT
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous 

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5

PES 14 
The Last Of Us

PS4 Slot:

Call Of DutyGhosts

PM me for pricing

Doesn't take long to level to 30. The real grind starts after level 30, where its about raising your combat rating. Combat rating gets you into all the different raids. The population has been OK at best. There has been a dropoff with the release of FF IV and GTA V, but there aren't really problems finding groups. Most of the population is on the heroes side though. Legendary just recently became worth the price. A year ago, there weren't enough DLCs or perks that could justify the price.

Doesn't take long to level to 30. The real grind starts after level 30, where its about raising your combat rating. Combat rating gets you into all the different raids. The population has been OK at best. There has been a dropoff with the release of FF IV and GTA V, but there aren't really problems finding groups. Most of the population is on the heroes side though. Legendary just recently became worth the price. A year ago, there weren't enough DLCs or perks that could justify the price.
How long did it take you to reach level 30?

When I first started, it took me less than 2 weeks. More recently,I've done it in 2 days. If people are in the area of you missions, add them to group. It will go by faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back