CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

It had a recent price drop to $40 last week, not sure if it still is that much but you could check it out on the American store.

6.67 a phantom

13.33 a resell. Hope that helps you.

Thanks, I'll check that out, have to get N.A psn card though in that case, if nobody's up for a group?

wish more ppl played dragon's crown. i only know one person and they never wanna play
Is it underrated or something? Here in Sweden nobody knows what I'm talking about when i talk about this game, it's kind of sad, it looks pretty awesome, and nothing beats couch coop (there's couch coop in this isn't it?)
Everybody i know plays D3, so i thought about getting this game to get them to play something else, there's loot and grinding so why not (and titties, forgot about that ;)). To bad I haven't got a lot of time to grind though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when the Playstation App is launching today?

edit: Guess it's the 13th. I thought it was the 12th. Bleh.

Thanks, I'll check that out, have to get N.A psn card though in that case, if nobody's up for a group?

Is it underrated or something? Here in Sweden nobody knows what I'm talking about when i talk about this game, it's kind of sad, it looks pretty awesome, and nothing beats couch coop (there's couch coop in this isn't it?)
Everybody i know plays D3, so i thought about getting this game to get them to play something else, there's loot and grinding so why not (and titties, forgot about that ;)). To bad I haven't got a lot of time to grind though :p

If you do a group I don't mind taking a phantom since been wanting to play a good online co-op game. Going through peace walker and the online is atrocious imo.

If you do a group I don't mind taking a phantom since been wanting to play a good online co-op game. Going through peace walker and the online is atrocious imo.
Yeah, sure thing, I'd take a resell, so then we would need two more. I'm gonna check Dragon's Crown soon to see how much it costs. We would need a host though since I live in Sweden, and i don't really know how to set up an Amerian account :(

Damn, I can't check the US store, it says I'm not allowed. Could someone check the price for Dragon's Crown on the American store? I would appreciate it a lot!

wish more ppl played dragon's crown. i only know one person and they never wanna play
I freaking forgot the game was cross-play/save so what little progress I made on PS3 isn't uploaded. Anyway, I'm starting up the vita version shortly so whenever I do unlock MP I'll let you know (hopefully by mid-week). Would love to play with real people.

I feel it is underrated, but it seems like it is more of a love it or hate it kind of game. If you like side scrolling beat-em-ups like Final Fight, you will likely enjoy Dragon's Crown. And yes, it does have local/ couch co-op. I didn't have to do much grinding, especially with others playing too.

Thanks, So it should be $13 for a resell and $7 for a phantom then? Like ClydeShebang said, or how do you calculate the prices? Are there any special rates for gamesharing?

I feel it is underrated, but it seems like it is more of a love it or hate it kind of game. If you like side scrolling beat-em-ups like Final Fight, you will likely enjoy Dragon's Crown. And yes, it does have local/ couch co-op. I didn't have to do much grinding, especially with others playing too.
I didn't like Final Fight, i did however love Castle Crashers, i even got a tattoo from that game, Dan.P himself sent me a couple of pictures he had made :D

Thanks, So it should be $13 for a resell and $7 for a phantom then? Like ClydeShebang said, or how do you calculate the prices? Are there any special rates for gamesharing?

I didn't like Final Fight, i did however love Castle Crashers, i even got a tattoo from that game, Dan.P himself sent me a couple of pictures he had made :D

Thats how it's been for all $40 groups I've been a part of. If you can get two $20 codes for cheaper and discount the group you could possibly fill it faster.

Thats how it's been for all $40 groups I've been a part of. If you can get two $20 codes for cheaper and discount the group you could possibly fill it faster.
Isn't it easier if the sum is even? There's $0,08 over the $40, is that the fee that paypal takes taken into account or what? Sorry for the questions, I haven't started a group before.

I'll see what i can do :)

Okay, do I have to tell someone that I'm starting a group or do i just post the group?

Isn't it easier if the sum is even? There's $0,08 over the $40, is that the fee that paypal takes taken into account or what? Sorry for the questions, I haven't started a group before.
I'll see what i can do :)

Okay, do I have to tell someone that I'm starting a group or do i just post the group?

Honestly I think there should be some phantoms available soon, if you're not comfortable hosting a group.

Has it been 6 months since it was released?

You want to buy or only play it? I have a resell spot and could timeshare if you want.

Yeah, sure thing, I'd take a resell, so then we would need two more. I'm gonna check Dragon's Crown soon to see how much it costs.
i want so badly this game, more than GTA 5 for ex. lol I like a lot of Atlus and the art design in Vanillaware's games but i'll wait the price drop a bit more.

If you're looking for 20$ cards, SteamboatOperator is selling for cheaper(18,5 each i think)(18$ each)

Honestly I think there should be some phantoms available soon, if you're not comfortable hosting a group.

Has it been 6 months since it was released?
Well, I'm not that comfortable with hosting a group, but we all have to start somewhere i guess, but if someone who nows how everything works wanted to be a host that would be great :)
I'd rather have a resell, but if that's hard to come by I'll take a phantom. Just thought that it would be great that more people got to play Dragon's Crown while getting it at a good price. We'll see how it turns out, otherwise I'm considering on ordering the game here in Sweden.

i want so badly this game, more than GTA 5 for ex. lol I like a lot of Atlus and the art design in Vanillaware's games but i'll wait the price drop a bit more.

If you're looking for 20$ cards, SteamboatOperator is selling for cheaper(18,5 each i think)
GTA 5 aren't that good IMO, well it IS good, but certainly not GOTY. I played through the story and that was pretty good (better than GTA 4's story) but then when i came to the online i pretty much got tired of it.

Thanks, IF I'll host a Dragon's Crown then I'll check that out :)

I have the vita version on my Christmas list. Can you cross play with vita and ps3?
recent patch added cross play

I got the plat a while ago, but lemme know if you ever want to truck with my lvl 99 Sorc.
i'm only level 27 but sure

not underrated (critics praised it), a lot of people just don't know about it / don't like beat em ups i guess

I freaking forgot the game was cross-play/save so what little progress I made on PS3 isn't uploaded. Anyway, I'm starting up the vita version shortly so whenever I do unlock MP I'll let you know (hopefully by mid-week). Would love to play with real people.
do it up

i play, nerimadaikon4 . haven't beaten the last boss on the hardest difficulty yet
added on psn. i'm still on the first difficulty level 27 collecting the stone things but would rather play with other ppl than solo

So I started the Bioshock DLC 15 minutes ago from the main menu and it's still loading. I thought it was frozen, but the loading wheel is spinning.

Edit: Not bad, only 27 minutes to load. That's longer than it took to install. And probably as long as it'll take to play through it.

OK we are looking for 2 phantoms at $6.60 each to fill the XCOM Enemy Within group.

Resell:

1. StarShadow

2. WonkyToad (Hosting, USA)

Phantoms:

Final Exam ($10)

Resell

1. Pravado

Phantom

1. volt1up

Those of you that aren't buying it, please let me know why as I'm curious. Is it the style of game, the graphics, the reviews?

Final Exam

Those of you that aren't buying it, please let me know why as I'm curious. Is it the style of game, the graphics, the reviews?
ps+.
wink.gif

It will probably be a PS+ game
yeah in like half a year at least who wants to wait that long to play a game they can get for less than 2 bucks for a phantom, less than 3.50 for a resell

technically any game can be free on ps+ within months that isn't a aaa retail title >_>

Got the worst boosters ever lol, they add me to boost and for past three days all they do is netflix or hulu. I ain't got time for this shit...

Managed to get most of my progress done with random Japanese players, bless them they're so polite.

AC4 and BF4

R: 40

P: 20
1 OkcVols
2 EstonianBeast 

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable, timeshare available)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC4 (resellable available)
Resident Evil 6

Final Exam ($10)

Resell

1. Pravado

2. thizzianastoned

Phantom

1. volt1up

2. thizzianastoned

I'll complete the remaining slots

Well, I've got Dragon's Crown now (damn, the size of that game's so small, thought it would be bigger) so I'll remove the group. If somebody's up for some MP add me, Mr_Chrillwis.

Just gotta ask a couple of off topic questions, do we have threads for Ps3 Multiplayer, boosting online trophies and modding? (by modding i mean installing leds and such on the controllers and things like that)

im gonna drop out of the Young Justice group, not paying 6 for that srry. wheres clone at? i need some ratchet and crank in my life now!

Any word on how Injustice is on vita?

Damn, why don't i live in the US, getting Dishonored and Lego Lord of The Rings on disc for $10 would be amazing, the only games we get here for that price is like Fifa 07, and it's USED!

Well, my girlfriends friend lives in the US nowadays, maybe i should ask her to bring me som good shit before she gets home for christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back