CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys id love to do this but for some reason im feeling guilty about resells and wondering if its ethical, it seems sony didnt want "phantoms" when they made it =(

guys id love to do this but for some reason im feeling guilty about resells and wondering if its ethical, it seems sony didnt want "phantoms" when they made it =(
I don't think that they care much, they probably know about this and it seems like they've made some changes for Ps4. IF they really cared a lot they probably could've got CAG or atleast these threads closed.

Would anyone experienced be willing to setup a PS4 share of NFS for me? I'll fund the account or send it to you. I'm sure I won't have a problem finding the 2 others who want in on it since there seems to be no open groups for anything right now.
I would like to be added to this group as a phantom if it gets made. Don't know how to set it up though.

Running low on Paypal money so taking offers on the following (all shares are resells):

The Last of Us

The Last of Us Season Pass

Grand Theft Auto V

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass 

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus

Also have vouchers for:
When Vikings Attack

Wipeout HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a fyi for PS4 gameshares- only 1 phantom can dl the game at a time. So the other phantom will have to wait.  

OT: Man... -__- Jets got pounded yesterday.. 14-37. Just kept throwing the god damn ball away.. Anyway.... I have an extra LittleBigPlanet Vita Online Pass Code.

3G6F-ANGP-TGA9 Gone.. I love how you can take the code and not even say thanks or even let anyone know you've used it. Not Cool..

Have some resells here

I can offer only one phantom of everything here except for account #1.

BUY ONE RESELL/PHANTOM, GET ONE FREE!

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD

PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5
PES 14 $6 OBO
The Last Of Us Claimed By KuHLiiDE

PS4 Primary Slot:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Claimed By KuHLiiDE

PM me for pricing/Or a trade offer

I see you guys talking about 1YR of PS+ for $30.. Where is this sale taking place? I seriously need some codes. Or if it isn't online.. Can I trust a CAG to could pick one up for me and send me the code?

$35/$25 1 Resell & 1 Phantom

The process is the same as if you were hosting a PS3 share.
Except for that with Premium, the DLCs release over the course of a year or more, so if it is a phantom like PS3 traditional phantoms work, it will have to be shared after ALL the DLC has been released...otherwise they wont be able to get back on the account and get the DLC as it comes out

Alright, I know you guys are tired of the questions, but how was an AC4 group formed yesterday that had PS4 and PS3 shares? Is that only for certain games?

This is the group:

Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4)

PS4 Resell: $20

Phantom: $10

1.snakeybro

PS3 Resell: $15

Phantom: $5

1. P4G

2. ohram

thanks guys! and now about the PS4,

have you guys had any problems with it? the blue light stuff?

I think it's a HDMI handshake issue with the TV or a corrupted OS maybe. I'm going to format the hard drive and install the OS when I get my system. so far I  know 6 people who plays the PS4. and everything works out of the box :) they ordered on amazon.

1 resale of Injustice & Fifa 14(ps4) on the same account- $45  (games are already on the account)

1 resale of AC4(ps4) open- $26

Except for that with Premium, the DLCs release over the course of a year or more, so if it is a phantom like PS3 traditional phantoms work, it will have to be shared after ALL the DLC has been released...otherwise they wont be able to get back on the account and get the DLC as it comes out
Phantoms don't pay for Season Passes. Therefore, they are not entitled to the content.

Alright, I know you guys are tired of the questions, but how was an AC4 group formed yesterday that had PS4 and PS3 shares? Is that only for certain games?

This is the group:

1.snakeybro

1. P4G

2. ohram
I think you should tinker the prices on the PS3 shares a little. $12.50 for a resell and $7.50 for a phantom. With the PS4 out, demand of resells for the PS3 versions of the same game should naturally decrease. Just my two cents.

I think you should tinker the prices on the PS3 shares a little. $12.50 for a resell and $7.50 for a phantom. With the PS4 out, demand of resells for the PS3 versions of the same game should naturally decrease. Just my two cents.
Should be 10

I would buy one if it was ; )

1.usu's bro

1.snakeybro

1. P4G

2. ohram

1.usu's bro

1.snakeybro

1. P4G

2. ohram
im out of that group, srry.

AC4(PS4)

resale- $26.67

phants- $16.66

1.synnarc(paid)

2.snakeybro(host)

Injustice+Fifa 14(both are for PS4)

resale-$45

------------------

phants- $30

1.snakey(host)

2.reiter34(paid)

games are already bought.

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Coming to PS3 March 18th, 2014
10863039155_3b3fcf8b60_z.jpg

PM me for pricing/Or a trade offe
I see you guys talking about 1YR of PS+ for $30.. Where is this sale taking place? I seriously need some codes. Or if it isn't online.. Can I trust a CAG to could pick one up for me and send me the code?
$30 1year ps+ is going to be during Black Friday on amazon and some select retail stores (forgot which). Or if you're impatient, there's ps+ 1Year going now for $40

Been reading all the pages on the PS4 game sharing, Anyone nice enough to PM me how you got 2 full phantoms working? I assume both of them can be played on main account unlike the "locked" phantom"

Been reading all the pages on the PS4 game sharing, Anyone nice enough to PM me how you got 2 full phantoms working? I assume both of them can be played on main account unlike the "locked" phantom"
Don't bother PMing anyone doing it, they'll just ignore you. They are getting that second deactivation by talking with Sony and having them do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back