CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now that you've drawn my attention to this thread it is time to behave. I just deleted tons of posts and if it continues I will be handing out temp bans.

I took care of the feedback issue with the understanding that that would be the END of it - but apparently that was not the case. I don't want to have to delete another message in here.
Understood.

So Flash Sale ends Sunday?

Flash Warning coming 12/02

flash_sales.jpg

So Flash Sale ends Sunday?

Flash Warning coming 12/02

flash_sales.jpg
this image does not display for me, are you talking EU or US ? for eu the current sale should be 2 or 3 more days PLUS from tomorrow (sunday) on every 2 days they have one new game on sale in PSN, last year it was quite some discounts ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this image does not display for me, are you talking EU or US ? for eu the current sale should be 2 or 3 more days PLUS from tomorrow (sunday) on every 2 days they have one new game on sale in PSN, last year it was quite some discounts ;)
US always US.

are u on cell or pc?

US always US.

are u on cell or pc?
I can't get the image to show on either PC or mobile, but I have seen it in another thread. Also I don't think it is your fault it did not show because some images have not been showing up, so I think it may just be a problem with the website and CAG.

I really hope the sales aren't that great because I don't need any more games. Just started Lightening Returns and picked up Walkind Dead SI from Amazon so I have that downloaded now as well. Not to mention BF4 on PC and the rest of my backlog

I finally got around to trying out BF4 on the PS4. Tough game when you have no idea what's going on.

Also - sorry to Usuyami for being on your team :(

Looking for any share of GTA V. Also interested in timeshares of games released this year.
I have Sly Cooper Thieves for timeshare, the game is from this year, but i'm guessing that is not what you're looking for lol

US. Flash Sales for NA, Weekend Offers for Europe.

>>>>>>>

About the image, the question mark means a great deal is coming?

And i can't see it from my laptop either. Strange that other day, i had to change my avatar because the image crashed, maybe is a problem w/ the site indeed.

I finally got around to trying out BF4 on the PS4. Tough game when you have no idea what's going on.

I feel the same way

I hope its just a hoax, F&F movies are my favorite guilty pleasure.

Also any more groups going for GT6?

I watched it 2 days ago

Its' reported on Usmagazine.com tmz.com variety.com globalnews.com as well as many other sites that Paul Walker died at age 40.  Talking about his porsche gt slammed into a tree and burst into flames.  To be honest, I wasn't very impressed by his acting.

Actually I'd be more intrigued to see who will play in the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie.

Its' reported on Usmagazine.com tmz.com variety.com globalnews.com as well as many other sites that Paul Walker died at age 40. Talking about his porsche gt slammed into a tree and burst into flames. To be honest, I wasn't very impressed by his acting.

Actually I'd be more intrigued to see who will play in the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie.
Thought it was confirmed to be Michael Fassbender a while back.

dont we have a off topic section? what does paul walker passing away have to do with gamesharing?

I really hope the sales aren't that great because I don't need any more games. Just started Lightening Returns and picked up Walkind Dead SI from Amazon so I have that downloaded now as well. Not to mention BF4 on PC and the rest of my backlog
How is Lightning Returns so far? I'm really looking forward to it in February. If only I knew Japanese, then I wouldn't even have to wait ><.

Well what (if anything) did you guys buy on black friday/this weekend?

Bought KH 1.5 HD, Skyrim & Valk Chronicles + 1 Year of PS+

Also bought a r4ds for my ds lite

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Devil May Cry

----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame
2. Strange

Add yourself if interested.

lol np. I saw you on my team. I actually ended up getting that 5 bombs planted trophy so you were a good distraction for the enemy! :)

Almost filled..

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 - Derfel

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50 - drolan
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75

I avoided everything and stayed home. I get a bit claustrophobic during heavy shopping seasons.. If I can't walk without feeling crowded, I start to hyperventillate

I got a ps vita finally, and a year of plus. If I had more money, so many others things would have been bought lol.

I love it so far, I'm enjoying gravity rush a lot more than I thought I would. The game I bought it for ( Persona 4 Golden) I haven't even touched yet ><. I've had it for a while too since I knew I would eventually buy a vita.
Persona 4 is by FAR my favorite vita game. You'll definitely enjoy that one, the story is good, the graphics are excellent, and it's not a short game. Runs about 40 hours or so.

Check out Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and LittleBigPlanet Vita also, they're good games. Plus, with PS+ right now Soul Sacrifice is a freebie.

Guys, since I know everyone here loves basketball, I'm trying to play this NBA game a bit to bone up on my knowledge. And you're all right, it seems Lebron James is the greatest player of all time. I just run up and down the court doing dunk after dunk like a madman!

Har har har...I kid, I kid

Gravity Rush is poop. Play Persona ASAP.
:eek: I know I need to play persona ><. I eat up pretty much any SMT game out there so this one shouldn't be any different. Aren't we supposed to be playing Battlefield 4 while the 100% exp boost is up though? :p

Persona 4 is by FAR my favorite vita game. You'll definitely enjoy that one, the story is good, the graphics are excellent, and it's not a short game. Runs about 40 hours or so.

Check out Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and LittleBigPlanet Vita also, they're good games. Plus, with PS+ right now Soul Sacrifice is a freebie.
I have uncharted and soul sacrifice downloaded onto my vita atm, I don't have assassin's creed or LittleBigPlanet though.

:eek: I know I need to play persona ><. I eat up pretty much any SMT game out there so this one shouldn't be any different. Aren't we supposed to be playing Battlefield 4 while the 100% exp boost is up though? :p

I have uncharted and soul sacrifice downloaded onto my vita atm, I don't have assassin's creed or LittleBigPlanet though.
How's Gravity Rush so far? I have it, P4G, LBPV and bunch of others I haven't even stared yet.. I've been too busy playing Killzone: Mercenary.

Only one resell spot left for my group(Aliens Colonial + Flashback) - $4(Plus discount)

Comes w/ content(on spoiler) of Plus Uk available trough Dec, 14th.

PM me if interested, thanks!

PS3
Uncharted 3 - 38.5gb
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 13.1gb
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 11.5gb
XCOM Enemy Unknown - 7.6gb
Remember Me - 6.4gb
GRID 2 - 5.3gb
Guacamele - 854mb
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1.7gb

PSVita
Gravity Rush - 1.4gb
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 3.3gb
Sonic AllStar Racing - 1.4gb
Guacamele - 854mb
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1.1gb

PS4
Contrast
Resogun

How's Gravity Rush so far? I have it, P4G, LBPV and bunch of others I haven't even stared yet.. I've been too busy playing Killzone: Mercenary.
I really like it so far, I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I am. It took me a little bit to get used to, but that could have also just been me getting used to the Vita.

I really like it so far, I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I am. It took me a little bit to get used to, but that could have also just been me getting used to the Vita.
If you guys have any mp games we should all play some time..

I have another question.. Which one of you is EraJoRmA--- on PSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back