CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a human Archer on Exodus! Will get on and play in about 30.

Currently doing the first "Close To Home" quest.
Okay. Anyone that does decide to play on Exodus once you get a chance. Go to Social lists and then select the player Search option and type on my 1st name on their which would be Claire and send me a friend request so it will be easier to find everyone.

Okay. Anyone that does decide to play on Exodus once you get a chance. Go to Social lists and then select the player Search option and type on my 1st name on their which would be Claire and send me a friend request so it will be easier to find everyone.
Will do, just took me 30 minutes to figure out that I need to log into another website to register my country of residence. Doing the 2 GB update so hopefully I'll be on in 30 minutes.

I offered to buy it on a fresh account when it was on sale for $14, you never agreed. And yes I am TRYING to take responsibility,

[[[ I offered to buy it on a fresh account when it was on sale for $14, you never agreed. And yes I am TRYING to take responsibility, I'm waiting on a PM from someone to see what the next step SHOULD be. Want a Puppeteer resell for FREE? or Army of Two resell for FREE Instead? Ask me for something I can GIVE. Also you're acting as if I'm a scammer & I shouldn't be allowed to ask for groups? wtf? I said I was sorry, you even said YOURSELF you would just find yourself a cheap phantom of it, so I just let it be. Suffer? Greedy? Hey my dude don't take this the wrong way but It'd be more respectable if you PM'd about this if you're upset still because me wanting to see if there is a Defiance group somehow has to do with our situation lol, once again I offered to use the little PayPal money I have to purchase BioShock wen it was on sale. To damn late now. ]]
To late now he says... how about give him $14.00 cash

There is no 'try' .. there is doing. and if you truly "wanted" to do the right thing in the first place, you would have purchased the said $14 game and distributed properly without anyone having to 'agree' to a share (you) sold to a so-called newbie for a greedy take of a $50 profit for your own pocket, putting others shares at risk because of your irresponsible disrespectful behavior. yet, everything is fine and dandy to you, as though you are not at fault. how about giving ericpol the amount of money he /she paid for the share in the first place. that would be a start. - - A start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noob question but how do I download China Rising? I have the game + Premium resell.
I had to wade through pages of drama to see if this question was answered. Anybody download the DLC yet?

Raiborg mentioned that it would be out only today on PSN, and it looks like it's already on PSN, there was a new update to the game and all that jazz, but still not sure how the resells would D/L it. I know a bunch of people here have premium..

Yeah you said you'd buy one and didn't. Why would I have to agree I made it clear you owe me the share. I said I would be happy with a cheap phantom at the time I was trying to be nice work on your reading comprehension I NEVER said I would buy it why should I you lost it not me. You're the one that waited around for this other guy to contact you or change back the info. Greedy yeah you thought you'd be slick and take advantage of a noob for 2 old games for a $50 psn card and you got took. I did PM you 3 times stop double talking and replace my share. This community is based on trust who would trust you now knowing you'd give away info for a few more bucks in your pocket. I don't want your games i want THE GAME I PAID FOR!
I like this.

I had to wade through pages of drama to see if this question was answered. Anybody download the DLC yet?

Raiborg mentioned that it would be out only today on PSN, and it looks like it's already on PSN, there was a new update to the game and all that jazz, but still not sure how the resells would D/L it. I know a bunch of people here have premium.
Go into the share and go to the store. Search for China Rising and it should come up as free.

i saw that and felt lucky to get bf4 for only $25 with our group :) there was someone here tho who did buy a 2nd copy of bf4 for $25 and offered it will post when i find him.

edit: actually it was gnatmonkee. Maybe he still has it for $25.
Already sold this at cost to a fellow CAG.

Uh no, I'll just give him back his $9...
Look, I know people are getting tired of seeing these dramatic posts, but the situation is this. Shadowlombax sold 2 different resell shares to a brand new noobie for an alleged $50 on an account. alledgedly gave them the resell information, ..are you following this??

Then says, " this guy scammed me, o my , how could such a thing happen to me, gosh oh my... " and POOF!

now, if you think this is the first time your accounts have been ' not activated ' by such a feat .. you can guarantee this is not the first time , or the last time your accounts are deactivated.

Look at this display of crookedness shadowlombax is giving a long time standing member such as ericpol.. a reg! Why isn't anyone taking this seriously? you want to trade with this guy?

lol wow, how do people not recognize Mega Man?

Soul Caliber 2 HD (2)

$6.67
1. pancakesarelove
2. emoney244
-------------------
$3.33
2. pravado

Also, we're still looking for one more phantom. R4L dropped out of the group.
Hey I'm in if still available. PM me if still available. Thanks.

Edit: Added in as phantom slot. Danke.

Guys just to be sure, can 2 ps3 AC4 resells who wanna add Season Pass to the account include a ps4 guy as a third member?

a huge tip to anyone with ac4

the naval game (accessed inside your ship) is a great way to earn money. i'm only on chapter 3 or so, and i've been doing this:

1. start the game and go to the naval game

2. have my whole fleet go to sail on missions that earn 1000+ money

3. save and quit, come back in a few hours and reap the rewards

been doing this for about a week now and i've got the best pistols/swords, fully upgraded the jackdaw besides the elite upgrades, and im only like 4-5 hours in lol.

i can also confirm that while you can get double xp, battlepacks, and the other freebies from bf4 premium as a phantom, map packs can not be downloaded

a huge tip to anyone with ac4

the naval game (accessed inside your ship) is a great way to earn money. i'm only on chapter 3 or so, and i've been doing this:

1. start the game and go to the naval game

2. have my whole fleet go to sail on missions that earn 1000+ money

3. save and quit, come back in a few hours and reap the rewards

been doing this for about a week now and i've got the best pistols/swords, fully upgraded the jackdaw besides the elite upgrades, and im only like 4-5 hours in lol.

i can also confirm that while you can get double xp, battlepacks, and the other freebies from bf4 premium as a phantom, map packs can not be downloaded
What anime is your avatar from?! LOL

Seriously, that AC thing is cool. I downloaded the app for my android phone and I should be doing that while I work, etc. If you haven't downloaded it you should. It is the naval mini game on the go

Gran Turismo 6 (4)

$20.00
2. taavivesi
--------------
$10.00
1. estonianbeast
2. wohlstand

Need Resell and Host. Its my last purchase here before I leave so if we can do this quick Id be glad.

I feel like I'm going to regret not jumping on one of the GT6 shares, but I need to know that it won't be the same snoozefest GT5 was. No reviews...no impressions...no anything as of now. *sigh*. I've loved every Gran Turismo besides the last. GT3 was godly. Spent so many hours with that.

I feel like I'm going to regret not jumping on one of the GT6 shares, but I need to know that it won't be the same snoozefest GT5 was. No reviews...no impressions...no anything as of now. *sigh*. I've loved every Gran Turismo besides the last. GT3 was godly. Spent so many hours with that.
Yeah GT was impressive back then on ps2 , ground breaking. Nowadays sadly other games hold this crown not Gran Turismo anymore. With GT6 there is a ton of videos now on youtube if you search "from today" , some friends got a chance to play it early and like it quite a lot because of the updated driving physics and better menus, and because there is some fun festival-events. I think GT should just get rid of all the recycled content courses and unfinished cars, maybe on ps4..

I also like arcade-ish gameplay way more like in Rivals , and GT6 could need some cops and oncoming traffic :D but since I am in the group and I stick to my word I would like it completed , dislike this waiting and people changing their minds or not coming clear. others pay 80$/95$ for this game (everyone who buys in europe) so its rather cheap for us anyways.

What anime is your avatar from?! LOL

Seriously, that AC thing is cool. I downloaded the app for my android phone and I should be doing that while I work, etc. If you haven't downloaded it you should. It is the naval mini game on the go
I feel like a dummy but is it on iphone? I couldn't find it in the app store.

I feel like a dummy but is it on iphone? I couldn't find it in the app store.
CAG won't let me directly link to App store for some reason.

App is named: Assassin's Creed IV® Black Flag Companion

1. Google "Assassin's Creed IV® Black Flag Companion"
2. Should be 2nd listed result. (1st is Android Version)
3. Or look up on your respective devices app store

Filled up but drolan was interested, $6.67 per slot unless you guys find a cheap $20 code. And remember you can sell phants down the line.

AC4 season pass

ps3 drolan
ps3 that1player
ps4
Dammit. I was about to ask if someone would start a group like this for KZ:SF's season pass, and then it dawned on me that KZ:SF is not on PS3. Derp

for sale (also willing to hear trade offers):

Remember Me (resell, US) - 2$

Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Quizball Goal (resell, US) - 4$
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (phantom) - 3$

Terraria (phantom) - 1$

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (phantom) - 2$

Counter Strike: Global Offensive (phantom) - 2$

Back to the Future (phantom) - 2$

looking for: Killer Is Dead, How To Survive, Lone Survivor, Unfinished Swan, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Angry Birds: Star Wars

I was looking in D3 description on UK Store and i noticed that it's bigger(12.6gb) than that on US Store(8.6gb). 
4gb is a lot of difference; anyone knows why? The versions aren't the same? Or D3 from EU has aditional content?

I was looking in D3 description on UK Store and i noticed that it's bigger(12.6gb) than that on US Store(8.6gb).
4gb is a lot of difference; anyone knows why? The versions aren't the same? Or D3 from EU has aditional content?
i think it's the language pack(s)

for sale (also willing to hear trade offers):

Remember Me (resell, US) - 2$

Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Quizball Goal (resell, US) - 4$
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (phantom) - 3$

Terraria (phantom) - 1$

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (phantom) - 2$

Counter Strike: Global Offensive (phantom) - 2$

Back to the Future (phantom) - 2$

looking for: Killer Is Dead, How To Survive, Lone Survivor, Unfinished Swan, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Angry Birds: Star Wars
Since Terraria is $1.75 on PS+ in the US store a phantom actually works out to 28 cents lol, would you consider selling it for $0.50?

For anyone that did pick up FF14, sorry about missing you last night, I ended up crashing about 2am. I should be on almost all day today if anyone dies decide to play. Just send me a friend invite in game and j will add you.

I'd be interested in doing a defiance+terraria group. Anyone else? We'd need a + discount, of course.  :whistle2:k

Defiance+Terraria:

Resell (2.08)

1. breakfuss

Phantom (1.04)

Hey Yanks, looks like the Yankees got Ellsbury. Thoughts?
I like the addition of the player, but not the contract. I don't think it was a good deal, but this team does need an influx of talent. It won't be a good long term decision though. 7 year deals to 30 year old players with a premium annual salary is just not smart. I can see why Boston decided not to pursue it themselves.

Bad news for Cano though. No way are they going to drop another fat check like that.
Sure they will. They won't give him the 300, or even 200 million he might want, but they weren't going to even without this deal. They still will give him a ridiculously big contract though. If he wants to be a Yankee, he will be back. If he wants to get the absolute most dollars possible, he will be a Mariner.

If you can't beat them buy them. Boras loves the Yankees.

Going to boot up Final Fantasy 14 soon and be joining Exodus with Clone. Anyone else in?
Yankees dont have a lot of success due to buying the better players, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Look, I know people are getting tired of seeing these dramatic posts, but the situation is this. Shadowlombax sold 2 different resell shares to a brand new noobie for an alleged $50 on an account. alledgedly gave them the resell information, ..are you following this??

Then says, " this guy scammed me, o my , how could such a thing happen to me, gosh oh my... " and POOF!

now, if you think this is the first time your accounts have been ' not activated ' by such a feat .. you can guarantee this is not the first time , or the last time your accounts are deactivated.

Look at this display of crookedness shadowlombax is giving a long time standing member such as ericpol.. a reg! Why isn't anyone taking this seriously? you want to trade with this guy?
I hope no regulars are going to do business with him moving forward. I personally stay away from anyone shady and have never done business with ShadowCuk as a result. Further actions have only justified this. It is up to each individual person though, but I hope people don't focus on the short term business transaction and fail to see the consequences long term.

For sale, 

$50 PSN Card - $45 pp

$20 PSN Card - $18 pp

Phantom account with all these games for $10

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5