CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
only a $2 difference if you get a resell and you would complete rams group: chriswillis, factor, rams.

@chris I know that Swedes in dota 2 are top tier. As for Zoe, its mech but its closer to armored core in game play.

terraria resell $2
What does Dota 2 have to do with robots/mechs/Gundam? Or am I just stupid for not seeing any connections with what we talked about? :p

Oh I see, I'm thinking on picking up ZoE HD collection on my main account now for christmas, I remember i saw trailers of the first one when I was around 11 I think and I thought it looked great, but I never got it.

Oh, and everyone, Sony is currently maintaining Psn it seems. Is it just here in EU or worldwide?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for PS4, (or PS3/PS4 upgradeable) resell or phantoms of NFS Rivals, FIFA14, AC4, Injustice, Knack, and COD Ghosts. I Have PSN cards, or Amazon payments in exchange.
Fluffems, I'm interested in a PS4 NFS, FIFA, Knack share. I haven't done any gamesharing since the change from the old 5 person groups.

strong discount on Amazing Spoderman hahahahaha.  

Deus Ex: Director's Cut

r-$10

1.emoney?

--------

p-$5

1.drolan

2.snakey

sellin- 3 month ps plus- $14

20 psn- $17

Come on man, he clearly said he was looking for it
Wat? If there are two people who are both interested in the same thing, they can get together and form a group to share it. Sort of the purpose of the thread...?

One Piece greatest anime ever.
You young'uns and your ignorance of the fact that the greatest anime ever is actually from 1978. ;)

Wat? If there are two people who are both interested in the same thing, they can get together and form a group to share it. Sort of the purpose of the thread...?

You young'uns and your ignorance of the fact that the greatest anime ever is actually from 1978. ;)
His reply didn't seem to intend that is what he wanted to do, but whatever ha. In other news still looking for a BF4 PS4 share

1978? what's the name of that anime? I believe that One piece, Naruto, Bleach aren't very good as people think they in nowdays. I haven't watch Anime in large period of times since Dragon ball z, slayer, Red Varon some of those old 80s, 90s like Detective Conan...cant remember all of them xD

Acct: #1 Phantom

Majo to Hyakkihei

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2 Phantom $40 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #2 Phantom $30 Phantom

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #4  $10 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5  $10 Phantom

Max Payne 3
Catherine
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #6  $5 Phantom
Hitman Absolution w/ DLC
Sleeping Dogs w/ 3 DLC Packs
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Round 5 Complete Set
-Christmas Complete Set
-Hotties Swimwear Complete Set
SFxTekken Alternate DLC
-Julia
-Alisa
-Cammy

Acct: #7   $15 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #8 $10 Resell
Black Ops 2 Season Pass (All DLC + Some Camos)

Acct: #9 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #10 $10 Phantom
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Season Pass Characters
-Lobo
-Batgirl
-General Zod
-Scorpion
Costumes
-Flashpoint Pack
-Teen Titan Pack
-Bad Girl Pack
-Red Son Pack
-Killing Joke Pack
-Arkham City Pack

Acct: #11 $5 Phantom
Borderlands 2 w/ DLC
-Mr Torgues Campaign of Carnage

Acct: #12  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #13  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 12 & 13 theyre all USA based.

DBZ? I liked that too, but One Piece was better to me.

If Cowboy Bebop was longer I might have chose that one.

Selling The Last of Us Phantom - $6

1. iwarboy

GT6 phantom - $10
Darksiders & Darksiders 2 phantom - $3

Bioshock 1 resell - $3

@clyde maybe not the games you want but they released quite a few games on psn. Tales, saint aeiya, f1, ninokuni, pacman, I could go on.

@derfel which anime. Can only think of some gundam series and Lupin the third.

@raiden darker than black is one of my personal favs. Check out psycho pass, I highly recommend it.

@bb the first manga for db didn't come out til the 80s

@rams I'll take a resell if it comes out which o think it will.

Dragon Ball Z?  Hell no.  Plus, that's from 1989.  :)

The show is called Mirai Shōnen Conan, Future Boy Conan, or Conan: The Boy in the Future depending on who you ask.  Hayao Miyazaki did it after his early work on Lupin but before he did The Castle of Cagliostro.  It is the best anime series EVER.

I know the game isn't out till the end of january, but thought we could already have a group ready...

Feel free to insert yourself  :)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)

-------------------------------------------------

Resell : Topaz  ($35)

Phantom : ? ($25)  

Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2 - $39,5 (Plus Discounted)

Resell - $13,17

1.mark77

Phantom - $6,58

*I can't host

I know may not be smart to put both together bc a lot of you guys have D.Crown already. But i don't want to lose the oportunity to take the game at this price. One Piece is a bonus for me, i don't like musou's at all, i liked the demo though, and the offer is great so why not? I have Plus trial codes to take advantage of discounts.

Only regulars/vets please! Add yourselves. 

I'd participate in the group above but I didn't like Dragons Crown(played it at a friends house) :(

Anyone feel like doing a One Piece group? I really want to get this game :p

Resell - $13,17

1.mark77

Phantom - $6,58

*I can't host

I know may not be smart to put both together bc a lot of you guys have D.Crown already. But i don't want to lose the oportunity to take the game at this price. One Piece is a bonus for me, i don't like musou's at all, i liked the demo though, and the offer is great so why not? I have Plus trial codes to take advantage of discounts.

If it was only One Piece I'd go for it.

@clyde maybe not the games you want but they released quite a few games on psn. Tales, saint aeiya, f1, ninokuni, pacman, I could go on.

@derfel which anime. Can only think of some gundam series and Lupin the third.

@raiden darker than black is one of my personal favs. Check out psycho pass, I highly recommend

I meant in the sense that dbz games don't get psn releases.

Darker than black is good, it had great potential but didn't utilise it properly.

As far as I'm concerned cowboy bebop is perfection, be it film tv games or anime. Everything about it was great.

I'd say monster is a fantastic anime, ergo proxy is quite good and you can't really beat ghost in the shell. From new animes the woman called fujiko mine is a very good noire show. I'm not particularly a big anime watcher but these are good shows imo.

I'll take this phantom slot of Tomb Raider PS4 if you haven't found anybody yet.

I know the game isn't out till the end of january, but thought we could already have a group ready...

Feel free to insert yourself :)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)

-------------------------------------------------

Resell : Topaz ($35)

Phantom : Srastagh ($25)

It's sad that I expected news of maintenance to pop up on IGN, really should use the Sony sites more often, thanks for the link.
just follow @playstation on twitter. pretty sure it's run by ryan clements who used to work at IGN, it's definitely gotten better with tweets since he joined up

just follow @playstation on twitter. pretty sure it's run by ryan clements who used to work at IGN, it's definitely gotten better with tweets since he joined up

I don't have a Twitter account...

Wouldn't have had a facebook if my uni friends didn't make it for me.

not even a fake one? i have a blank one i never tweet with but just use to follow people who have entertaining things to say/information i might need.

i understand the whole "not wanting to follow the zeitgeist" thing with social media, as i'm in the same boat for the most part. but twitter can definitely be useful, ESPECIALLY if you're following people in the gaming industry as you get news way earlier than most sites would

This thread is getting a bit hard to follow with all the non gamesharing posts. Its been like this for a while so I guess people prefer a good chunk of posts being random conversations.

Looking for NBA 2K14 PS4 resell

Quick question; when you backup your ps3 to an external hdd; does it compress the size of the data? Because my 250 was full and on the backup it used like 80. I left it running before work so I didn't get to see if it actually completed..

This thread is getting a bit hard to follow with all the non gamesharing posts. Its been like this for a while so I guess people prefer a good chunk of posts being random conversations.

I think Teh Reaper has one

oldboy2013.jpg

Resell - $13,17

1.mark77

Phantom - $6,58

4. Amatsuri

*I can't host

i would love to take a phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back