CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those recommending Beyond: Is the demo representative of the gameplay? I'm a huge fan of Heavy Rain but I did NOT like the gameplay in the beyond demo one bit. It was like certain things you can do with the ghost, but then other things you can't, and it's not always clear what you need to do to advance the story. Then, while I'm figuring out what the heck to have this limited ghost do, they're all yelling the same phrases the ENTIRE time and annoying me to no end. I like what I'm hearing from you guys about the story but do those gameplay annoyances go away, lessen, or is it just something you have to deal with? For me and from what I've heard from some others as well, THAT'S the thing holding back those who liked Heavy Rain and can't get into Beyond.

Question for those recommending Beyond: Is the demo representative of the gameplay? I'm a huge fan of Heavy Rain but I did NOT like the gameplay in the beyond demo one bit. It was like certain things you can do with the ghost, but then other things you can't, and it's not always clear what you need to do to advance the story. Then, while I'm figuring out what the heck to have this limited ghost do, they're all yelling the same phrases the ENTIRE time and annoying me to no end. I like what I'm hearing from you guys about the story but do those gameplay annoyances go away, lessen, or is it just something you have to deal with? For me and from what I've heard from some others as well, THAT'S the thing holding back those who liked Heavy Rain and can't get into Beyond.
Is the demo representative of the gameplay

Yeah, avoid this movie. QTE suck, Jodi cannot die.

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdKTX4070pk

Last edited by a moderator:
My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $10
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
BattleField 4 - $1/week
SplinterCell: Blacklist -  Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

Missed out on the Asura's Wrath Complete DLC group awhile back so making a new one. This is for all dlc's including the epilogue / true ending.

Asuras Wrath entire DLC ($15)

Resells ($5)

1. Jersiah

Phantoms ($2.50)

Add yourself or let me know if you're interested.

I started playing Dead Space 2 an hour and half ago, it's almost 1am, and I am scared as fuck while I play it.

I wanted to play it ever since I seen the trailers in 2007/2008 but I never even tried it, so I bought a resell yesterday(or 2 days ago, idk XP) and I am loving this game so far, the atmosphere is creepy as fuck(reminds me of F.E.A.R.) and I like that a lot :D

Going back now, cyall :p

Missed out on the Asura's Wrath Complete DLC group awhile back so making a new one. This is for all dlc's including the epilogue / true ending.

Asuras Wrath entire DLC ($15)

Resells ($5)

1. Jersiah

Phantoms ($2.50)

Add yourself or let me know if you're interested.
I've already played it but I'm letting anyone know this DLC might be the greatest piece of DLC you will ever play. At least it was for me, well worth the money.

OT but damn it's past midnight here and families asleep, I'm going for a glass of water and a guy is knocking on the door. Trying to sweet talk me into opening the door and shit, realised he was a burglar and told him to leave or I'll call the police. Called them but he disappeared.

o_O I'm a little paranoid now, can't sleep.

OT but damn it's past midnight here and families asleep, I'm going for a glass of water and a guy is knocking on the door. Trying to sweet talk me into opening the door and shit, realised he was a burglar and told him to leave or I'll call the police. Called them but he disappeared.

Glad you are ok man, good job.

Same thing happened to me the other day.

Someone ringed on our door, so I went to the door and asked "who is it?", no response, I go to look on that "glass-type-thing" on our door and the fucker covered it up, I asked "who is it?" once again and got no response, I assumed it was a burglar so I just said loudly "Go fuck yourself you piece of shit " and went to drink my hot milk with cookies :3

Glad you are ok man, good job.
Thanks dude, glad I decided to skip playing the PS3 tonight otherwise who knows what would have happened.

@half life. I think it's the time of year where it's at it's worst. 2 weeks ago my older brothers wife's sister had her new car stolen.

Hopefully you still called the police so they keep a patrol out for someone in the area. You need to stay up all night playing games now just in case they come back. :D

Hopefully you still called the police so they keep a patrol out for someone in the area. You need to stay up all night playing games now just in case they come back. :D
I love excuses to stay up all night playing games... We had an "Ice storm" last night...it turned out to be nothing more than a little rain on top of snow, but I totally milked it. I "needed" to stay up all night to make sure our power didnt go out...lol

Same thing happened to me the other day.

Someone ringed on our door, so I went to the door and asked "who is it?", no response, I go to look on that "glass-type-thing" on our door and the fucker covered it up, I asked "who is it?" once again and got no response, I assumed it was a burglar so I just said loudly "Go fuck yourself you piece of shit " and went to drink my hot milk with cookies :3
u better watch out, santa claws is comin too town.

santa-claws-banner.jpg

This is why I have always had a dog with a vicious bark. You'd be amazed at how quickly a bark from even a golden retriever will make people leave your house be.
Sadly both of our dogs recently passed. I've been looking for a new one for the family.

This is why I have always had a dog with a vicious bark. You'd be amazed at how quickly a bark from even a golden retriever will make people leave your house be.
Sadly both of our dogs recently passed. I've been looking for a new one for the family.
You can do 18 hours of barking youtube it might work

Thanks guys, just using the excuse to catch up on some movies now.

@synnarc sorry about your dogs man, I have a irrational childhood fear of them myself. When we were kids this guy used to get his dog to chase us, trying to bite us so I get nervous around them.

Back to games level 27 on assassins creedmultiplayer, not bad for a 4 hour grind.

Thanks guys, just using the excuse to catch up on some movies now.

@synnarc sorry about your dogs man, I have a irrational childhood fear of them myself. When we were kids this guy used to get his dog to chase us, trying to bite us so I get nervous around them.

Back to games level 27 on assassins creedmultiplayer, not bad for a 4 hour grind.
I'm not sure how many hours I've put in, but at least I got to level 42. I don't have the willpower to push on to level 55 this weekend :wall: .

Selling

Dark Arisen resell $3  Pending

COD:BO 2+Season pass resell $12 (two accounts)

GTA V resell $14

PM me.

Vets/Regs only please.

Anyone have the Citadel and Omega DLCs for Mass Effect 3? Looking to clean up some trophies.
I need omega if you want to go 50/50 on it

if you have leviathan i desperately need that one too, will pay $3 for timeshare

Seems like the burglars are testing everyone this year. My friend's PS4 amongst other things stolen last week from a break in. I don't even wanna get into the suspicious shit I've seen in my neighborhood these recent weeks. Installed motion sensors in my yard even though I already have a security system inside. Can't be too safe haha.

I'm still looking for at least 1 other brave soul to share any of the following games:

1. Sky Fighter

2. Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams

3. Stealth Inc + Lost Clones DLC

Someone out there must want to play a challenging game?

It's been a long while since I've been on CAG, just have a question. Is it still possible to gameshare on PS4 or no? It seems like Sony managed to do away with it.

Da Drop(epic drop)

Zen Pinball 2(Ps4)

yep thats it!

Given the light release lineup, The Drop will also be taking a short holiday break and coming back to PlayStation.Blog at the start of the new year. Until then, I wish each and every one of you a happy and restful holiday. May your gaming be ample and your snacks be delicious.

I've already played it but I'm letting anyone know this DLC might be the greatest piece of DLC you will ever play. At least it was for me, well worth the money.
Isn't there one where you have a SF4 match with Ryu or something? Kinda wanna play it just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back