CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I have written dlc, it means that all dlcs are bought. And I am interested how much worth is that account with all these free ps+ games + few I bought + subscription that ends next year?
Just throwing it out there that 99% of people in this topic have an ongoing subscription to ps+ on their main so you probably won't get any extra value for those. Also, one of the main reasons I personally never make offers for people's mains is because they have a lot of popular games I'd have already, and that means the value of the account goes down when disregarding them. A lot of people seem to have trouble selling phantoms of their main for this reason; because buyers won't want to pay extra for games they have (even if they still want a few games on the acct), but sellers expect to be paid for those games the buyer might have already

It's kind of sucky but no way around it short of settling for less or just timesharing it out at a premium. Everyone's value of your account is going to be different based on the games they already own.

Nice try, Squeenix, but you won't be burning me for a third time, lol.

Playstation Lifestyle gave the game a 4/10 (beware of possible spoilers in the review, which I won't be linking to), so I assume it will dash my hopes yet again.
Based on gameplay I've seen, that dude giving it a 4/10 is being biased out the wazoo. Even the first two games weren't 4/10 bad. Sure they aren't great in the realm of FF games, but as JRPGs they are better than most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure on pricing but I'm guaranteed phantoms on both. Trusted members only, I'll host. Games don't come out for a while but I'll get the groups ready anyway. Only join if you know for sure you won't have to back out.

FFX / X-2 HD

Resell:

1. HyeVltg3

2. Bastiartadi

Phantom:

1. Pravado

Count me in on a resell. It *should* be 13.33 for a resell, 6.66 for a phantom if its released at $40.

Nice try, Squeenix, but you won't be burning me for a third time, lol.

Playstation Lifestyle gave the game a 4/10 (beware of possible spoilers in the review, which I won't be linking to), so I assume it will dash my hopes yet again.
I hated XIII-2.. and now I'm feeling tricked again by getting semi excited for Lightning Returns. Shame on you Square Enix you won't get my money again.

Selling 
(PS3 Resells)
Ben 10 Omniverse - 3 $

(PS3 phantoms)
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe), or buy both resells for 24 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Disney Universe - 3 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Rayman Legends - 6 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
XCOM: The Bureau + Hangar DLC - 6 $
Metro Last Light Season Pass - 3 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 8 $

PS4 Phantoms
COD: Ghosts - 8 $
Trine 2 - 7 $

So, I like the demo for Lighting Returns even though I pretty much hate every Final Fantasy game except 10.  They finally ditched turn based and now its kinda like dmc a lil bit. I think i'll go in for a phantom spot even though I have no clue on wat the story is.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, I like both final fantasy 13's.
torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

(Though I shouldn't judge. Final Fantasy X-2 is one of my favorites in the series)

I've played every numbered Final Fantasy so I was a huge fan leading up to XIII and that game was an utter piece of crap. I hated it, and I didn't think it was possible but it replaced XII as the worst FF I've played. Imagine my surprise when I played and really enjoyed XIII-2. It definitely helped that there was time travelling involved which was reminiscent of my favourite game of all time, Chrono Trigger. Having played two out of the trilogy, I'm definitely going to give XIII-3 a try when it's out.

I've played every numbered Final Fantasy so I was a huge fan leading up to XIII and that game was an utter piece of crap. I hated it, and I didn't think it was possible but it replaced XII as the worst FF I've played. Imagine my surprise when I played and really enjoyed XIII-2. It definitely helped that there was time travelling involved which was reminiscent of my favourite game of all time, Chrono Trigger. Having played two out of the trilogy, I'm definitely going to give XIII-3 a try when it's out.
. Just waiting for Chrono Break to come out, then I'll play FF13. :)

I got a $20 off a PS3 digital game/DLC from the Amazon trade promo. I was thinking about doing a two game sports group at a discount. The group would include Madden 25 and NBA 2K14.

Madden 25 - $54.44

NBA 2K14 - $41.24

Total cost: $95.68 $75.68

Resell - $31.89 $25.23

1. captaintek3304

Phantom - $15.95 $12.61

I'd also consider just doing one of the games if people are more interested in one over the other.
I would definitely be in for a resell if you do just NBA 2K14.

Final Fantasy 13 & 13-2 were alright, I can see why people love or hate it.  It was really hard to me to finish the first game since I didn't like the battle system, no exploration feel, story wasn't that great, and Snow/Hope was like having two Edwards but visuals were amazing.  Two was a lot better so I'll probably end up getting the third one when the physical copy ends up cheap so I can add it to my FF collection.

Anyone want to start an Injustice PS4 group? Amazon has a code for $39.99 

Or if anyone has a resell or phantom I would take that. 

Has anyone else been having problems with their The Last of Us phantoms? Back way when it released I had two of my friends get phantoms and until recently it's been saying they need to renew license. They didn't delete the accounts/games/deactivate. With that said, I guess I'll be needing a TLoU resell if anyone has em.

As for FFXIII I thought it was ok until about Chapter 11 then gave up on it. FFXIII-2 I pretty much gave up in first 10 minutes of gameplay. Lightning Returns I've been at it until recently as I have no clue how else to progress through the story mode. Until then, I've been enjoying it. Reminds me of em old Crisis Core days.

Looking for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD phantom/timeshare.

Selling: Offers via PM, paypal only.

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell/timeshare)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Large accounts: (non-sell/timeshare)

Infamous 2

Infamous 2 Weapons Pack

Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Back To The Future (All EP)

Battle: Los Angeles

Spare Parts

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

After Burner Climax

Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP)

Bomberman Ultra

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Frogger Returns

Gunstar Heroes

Hasbro Family Game Night

Hyperballoid HD

X-Men Arcade

Acceleration of Suguri X Edition

Akimi Village

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Uncharted 3 Custom MP Weapon, Dynamic Theme

For Sale:

Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $17

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC (also available as a $8 phantom)

All current DLC for BioShock Infinite

Vergil's Downfall (currently being rented)

Rain (Sellable) $2.50

Warriors Orochi 3 (non-sell) $3
Rain (non-sell) $1.50
F1 2013 & Rain (non-sell) $4
ICO (non-sell) $1.50
Shadow of Colossus (non-sell) $1.50
COD Black Ops (non-sell) $1.50
Walking Dead : Season 1 (non-sell) $2
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons (non-sell) $2

So im still trying to understand this ps4 sharing way. How do you guys buy it? I see people buying it through amazon and some also through buying it through ps3 then ps4. It's quite confusing could someone explain in better depth? Thanks :)

I'd consider it. Not sure what prices would be, but it should be a cost of $21.24 for just NBA. I could always get a Madden for cheap when the new one comes out. Can someone do the R/P prices on $21.24 for me please?

R-$7.08

P-$3.54

G- $0
Let's do it. You bring the $20 off code to the table, I bring the awesomeness of the entire Yankees franchise. The end result: me kicking your ass up and down the court all night long.

Having problems with fifa 14, in two diferents accounts,have instalation problem, ive downloaded from 3 diferents places, with differents isp. Seems EA servers problem.

im gonna back off Tomb Raider ps4 edition. looks like a rip off
ohhh it is, it is. only buyable if you never got the the current gen version.

but then also, what are you doing buying a 59.99 game (unless you want it for PS4/XBone) the PS3/360 version is like $10 at gamestop.

That edition is just PC settings + new face on Lara.

Thats the main reason theres no PC version of this Defini-shit Edition.

Saying it as a Tomb Raider fan, I bought both Digital Steam version, and physical PS3 Survival Editions.

Final fantasy sale EU

[customspoiler='22nd-5th February 2014']--Final Fantasy I
Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.99/€4.99
--Final Fantasy II
--Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
Was £15.99/€19.99, Now £7.99/€9.99
--Final Fantasy V
--Final Fantasy VI