CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having trouble creating a new account on the Sony site? I can't seem to get the captcha to load. Tried all the computers in the house and the iPad, but it's just a blank box.

Ok, I'm getting confused about the AC Liberation list now, because I only had 5 people actually add their name to the list, and now others are saying they have a spot on the line. If I missed you, I'm sorry, but here's what I'm going with as the current list, based on what I have and what I'm seeing people post.

1. Albani310 (passed for now)

2. Pravado (currently out)

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. Menewbe

This is where my list ends. The people I've seen post today:

6. Usuyami

7. Jlazenby1

8. SnowVixen

Still three spots left. If you think you're on the list, and you don't see your name above, then add yourself so I don't miss you. If the last 3 spots fill, I'll come back to people later. I'm only doing 10 right now though.
I added myself a few days ago when it was initially going around. Doesn't matter though. It's nice enough that you're sharing it at all.

Zombeer(eu) wacky- zombie fps 12 euros

r-

--

p-

1.snakey

2. SnowVixen
That looks so stupid. Sign me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for BF4 Premium (PS4).
Is there a way to gameshare?
My friend bought Battlefield Premium on his PS4, will he be able to share so that it's possible that we both are able to play the DLC? I have my own disc and so does he.

But what if the guy before him did that? Then he gets a pass that doesn't work...shady at best. I'm not saying I wouldn't try it if desperate though lol.
it's not guaranteed to work but it's pretty much his only shot. gamestop used copies would have used codes guaranteed, new copies can't be returned

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

4 games for the PS+ price of $13.34 Resells & $6.66 Phantoms.
Games are Already Bought. Sale ended 20th.
Still looking for 2 Phantoms!

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)

6. Usuyami

7. Jlazenby1

10. Trueblade

Still three spots left. If you think you're on the list, and you don't see your name above, then add yourself so I don't miss you. If the last 3 spots fill, I'll come back to people later. I'm only doing 10 right now though.
I added myself to the list as the last person.

Ok, I'm getting confused about the AC Liberation list now, because I only had 5 people actually add their name to the list, and now others are saying they have a spot on the line. If I missed you, I'm sorry, but here's what I'm going with as the current list, based on what I have and what I'm seeing people post.

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. Menewbe

6. Usuyami

7. Jlazenby1

Didn't know this was free? If so, thanks to the generosity of the donator. If you are accepting for than 10, add me to the list. But I will ok with paying for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD phantom/timeshare if anyone else has it.

Looks like you skipped a page or two lol (check links)

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. cobolatrix http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-294#entry11443272

6. Menewbe http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-295#entry11443806

7. SnowVixen http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-295#entry11444113

8. jlazenby1 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-298#entry11445947

9. Usuyami

10. Trueblade

According to a Neogaf mod, Tomb Raider will run at an average of 60fps,

Interesting....
http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/exclusive-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-ps4xone-framerates-revealed/
Why did they also make a GOTY edition for ps3? It says it includes all the dlc...what dlc? They don't even mention any dlc, only that you will get all the of it....wtf lol. If they are talking about the costumes and mp maps (that nobody wants) wow. At least the ps4 definitive edition has better hair . :dunce:

Why did they also make a GOTY edition for ps3? It says it includes all the dlc...what dlc? They don't even mention any dlc, only that you will get all the of it....wtf lol. If they are talking about the costumes and mp maps (that nobody wants) wow. At least the ps4 definitive edition has better hair . :dunce:
Yep. Costumes for Sp of which I think there are 4? A pre-order tomb (which takes about 5 minutes to beat), and the MP maps.

Also more confirmation of 60fps

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/22/tomb-raider-definitive-edition-running-at-60-fps-on-ps4-according-to-producer/

Wait, how the hell is it the "Definitive Edition" if it can't run 1080@60FPS on the Xbone, but can on PS4? This doesn't make any sense and didn't this exact game come out on the PS3 last year or the year before? And their charging $60 for minor graphical updates and some "fancy" hair I won't even care about? -__-

Wait, how the hell is it the "Definitive Edition" if it can't run 1080@60FPS on the Xbone, but can on PS4? This doesn't make any sense and didn't this exact game come out on the PS3 last year or the year before? And their charging $60 for minor graphical updates and some "fancy" hair I won't even care about? -__-
yes but dammit theres nothin to play on ps4 now so square enix can rape us all they want, i luv me some lara, with dat new face and tressfx :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have one phantom of this account available. Everything listed is on one account. I need this sold so that i can reactivate it myself. So, I will sell it cheap. Send a PM.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Phantom($60) PS4

Resell $35

1.Teh Reaper

Phantom $25

Thief PS4 ($60)

Resell $35

1.Teh Reaper

Phantom $25

add yourself if interested please have feedback.

well if no one has a diablo 3 slot for sale, i'll try to start a group..

diablo 3

premium ($20)

1. methodmanftw

2.Drolan

phantom ($10)

1.Chadt74

I had started one earlier but I messaged the folks and only one got back to me. Add me in for Resell but be advised the game is not that expensive; cheaper on Amazon (someone reposted the mathematics for you).

I also added Chadt74 as he had sent me an email advising he was looking for a phantom so it looks like we are only missing 1 phantom.

Looking for BF4 Premium (PS4).
Is there a way to gameshare?
My friend bought Battlefield Premium on his PS4, will he be able to share so that it's possible that we both are able to play the DLC? I have my own disc and so does he.
For those who have missed it. I'm still wondering. PM me if you need to.

i dunno, i need more proof first!
http://i.minus.com/iGAv1mba7RbA9.gif
iGAv1mba7RbA9.gif

I'm new to this new way of sharing and I know I'll get ripped for asking but what's difference between resell, premium and phantom?
Resell = You pay about (66.67%)/2 the game cost for the Game + Account, so in the future you can re-sell it or keep it. With a resell you can redownload the game as many times as you want.

Phantom = You pay about (33.34%)/2 the game cost, But the only difference with a Phantom is you are only able to download once an its taboo to try and relog into the account as it can disable your Game. and its impossible to regain access the game. This great for people who play games and then beat them and move on.

THe PS3 can hold 16 accounts so thats 15 Games per PS3 (minus your Main Acct)

Premium... = think you misread Premium is just Battlefield 3-4 's Season Pass.

alright so my ps3 is fucked and wont connect my controller to it. atleast you can use a mouse to navigate the menus:).  anyway i am selling/timesharing any of my accounts

COD Ghosts ps3 (1 resell)

magic 2014(2 resell/2 phantom)

all on one account:(2 phantom)

final fantasy 7 and 9, final fantasy tactics,legend of mana, gotham city impostors, darksiders, (and im not sure about vita games but i have persona 4 golden, the walking dead, and ys memory of celceta)

if interested message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back