CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of interested in a Killzone SF phantom. The multiplayer is awesome. Have we been doing 60/40 on PS4? So $24 and $16?

Also, Beyond is a great game. Really interesting emotional story and some gameplay situations you just don't see in games. There's plenty of gameplay in my opinion. As a parent some parts are tough to get through but any game is pretty incredible to evoke that kind of response from me.

$34.99 + $10 Upgrade

PS4
Resell - $15.00 - ThesSporkWithin (CAG)
Non-sell - $7.50- Teh Reaper

PS3 
Resell - $7.43 Drolan (CAG)
Resell - $7.43 Simpsonps121(CAG)

Non-sell - $3.71 SteveEndermen (GTZ)
Non - Sell $3.71 GoreObsessed (GTZ)

PS4 and PS3 are splitting the cost. Then the price structure retains the 66/33 split.

I'm pretty sure NBA 2k14 isn't up for upgrade on PS4
The Super Fan Pack includes both PS3 and PS4.

We lucked out because tokyostomp pointed us to cag willing to sell him a code for $40. The psn store still has it for $100 [retail], but it's currently $60 at amazon. The price drop might be due to the deal expiring at the end of March this year.

The Super Fan Pack includes both PS3 and PS4.

We lucked out because tokyostomp pointed us to cag willing to sell him a code for $40. The psn store still has it for $100 [retail], but it's currently $60 at amazon. The price drop might be due to the deal expiring at the end of March this year.
Not sure there's enough interest but if there's interest enough in another group I'd be down for a PS4 resell

If its like games like God Of War Saga

There'll be a separate trophy list for each game.

But they'll both be added to your Trophy list when you start up the Disc.... << is that your concern?
Thanks for the response.

Yes, I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't like the 0%s on my trophy list. Automatically having a FFX2 0% just for playing FFX will probably be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks for the response.
Yes, I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't like the 0%s on my trophy list. Automatically having a FFX2 0% just for playing FFX will probably be a deal breaker for me.
Youuuuu weirdo.
lol jk jk

I know the feel there are games on my list I popped in and didnt even want to play much because it was either really boring or not worth the $$.
Hate how it adds the game to your "Total Games" amount (on the PSN Cards) and your "Completion" percentage takes a hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the response.

Interesting quirk. I'm the complete opposite in that if I get the plat in FFX, I feel the need to get the plat in FFX-2 as well. FFX-2 isn't THAT bad, maybe you should give it another shot.

Side note: I also like to play games in order, so Mass Effect 1 coming to PS3 after ME2 and ME3 kind of bothers me. I really look forward to diving into the Bioshock series eventually when I get around to acquiring Bioshock 1.

Thanks for the response.

maybe just hide the game so it wouldn't show up on your psnprofiles? [though it'll still be on your trophy list on your system so I guess it depends on how ocd you are]

FS/Rent (on separate accounts)
God of War Collection + 20 games (pm me)
COD GHOST
7 PSOne Classic Rpgs - Chrono cross, Grandia, Legend of Mana, Suikoden, Wild Arms 2, Wild Arms, Xenogears
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Tales of Xillia
Injustice
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

PM me

Thanks for the response.

This post legitimately made me throw up and I would post pics if I wouldn't get banned for it

Whatever happened to the days when we would play games when there were no trophies at all

Side note: I also like to play games in order, so Mass Effect 1 coming to PS3 after ME2 and ME3 kind of bothers me. I really look forward to diving into the Bioshock series eventually when I get around to acquiring Bioshock 1.
Get Bioshock Infinite.
I comes with Bioshock 1 on the disc =D

Interesting quirk. I'm the complete opposite in that if I get the plat in FFX, I feel the need to get the plat in FFX-2 as well. FFX-2 isn't THAT bad, maybe you should give it another shot.

I've beaten FFX to full completion on Ps2 3 times. It's one of my favorite FFs. I played FFX-2 for 15 minutes and couldn't bring myself to continue.

Maybe I'll just play FFX on a separate account since I have such a weird trophy quirk.

I've beaten FFX to full completion on Ps2 3 times. It's one of my favorite FFs. I played FFX-2 for 15 minutes and couldn't bring myself to continue.

Maybe I'll just play FFX on a separate account since I have such a weird trophy quirk.
It's also international version so quite a few extras are included.

Looking for:

ALL Mass Effects and ANY and ALL DLC associated with them.

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good. 
I'll even throw in A  Free ME3  OR  PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty) 

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know) 
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT) 

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous 

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Ico/SotC, GOW Origins...every single one of those games has multiple games with separate trophy lists. The trophies don't get adds to your profile until you play the actual game.

For example, you can pop in the GOW collection and play the first game, but it doesn't add the second game to your trophy card until you actually play the second game. It's the same way for every HD collection I've seen.

There are also people with just FFX on their trophy card and not -2.

Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Ico/SotC, GOW Origins...every single one of those games has multiple games with separate trophy lists. The trophies don't get adds to your profile until you play the actual game.

For example, you can pop in the GOW collection and play the first game, but it doesn't add the second game to your trophy card until you actually play the second game. It's the same way for every HD collection I've seen.

There are also people with just FFX on their trophy card and not -2.
From personal experience the digital version of dmc hd trilogy is one 12gb file and I've so far only played dmc 3 from it and thats the only one on my trophies list. So what I'm saying is ... Captaintek is right.

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]
Have you spoke to the other Mass Effect 3 reseller yet?

PlayStation Plus: February Preview

File Size
-Outlast (PS4) N/A
-Metro: Last Light (PS3) 4.9GB
-PayDay 2 (PS3) 4.0GB
-Remember Me (PS3) 6.4GB
-Street Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita) 2.1GB
-ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PS Vita) 1.5GB

12213688383_716f9e6260_z.jpg

PlayStation Plus: February Preview
-Outlast (PS4)
-Metro: Last Light (PS3)
-PayDay 2 (PS3)
-Remember Me (PS3)
-Street Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita)
-ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PS Vita)
12213688383_716f9e6260_z.jpg
I've bought quite a few vita games so I'm surprised that this month I'll be getting two games I don't already own. Sweet.

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing great. have been playing my PS4/Vita a lot past month. and work kept me busy he he. I signed up for that 36 month protection plan for my PS4 just in case. anyone have experience with it?

@ pravado,

please put me down for a Wolf among US episode 2 phantom when you creating the group (let me know if you're not hosting or anything).

laters...

Not sure there's enough interest but if there's interest enough in another group I'd be down for a PS4 resell
I'll take the PS4 Phantom if it's still available

This post legitimately made me throw up and I would post pics if I wouldn't get banned for it

Whatever happened to the days when we would play games when there were no trophies at all
That's when I didn't have a backlog and didn't going through 100 playthroughs to get a plat

Have you spoke to the other Mass Effect 3 reseller yet?
No, I have no real reason to do so. Seeing as how I'm not playing it nor will I have any real time soon.. I've decided to just give my resell activation away as a Phanty slot.. And just wait it out until the next account reset can occur. Also, I've asked you before who's the resell on some of these shares I've purchased from you and you've neglected to do so. If you have anything to add.. Send it in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back