Not open for further replies.
) Lightning Returns! ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10

1)Dormin

2)

If Usuyami's group is full then I will take a phantom is yours.

FS

COD Ghost
God of War Collection + 20 games (pm me)
7 PSOne Classic Rpgs - Chrono cross, Grandia, Legend of Mana, Suikoden, Wild Arms 2, Wild Arms, Xenogears
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Tales of Xillia
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
lol says the guy with 1 post who got feedback from GordonGecko http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/483303-longnight92/?tab=feedback&filter=others

Why don't you go play with your model friends in your 4M mansion instead of waisting your time here, dude?

He's wohlstand BTW, and GordonGecko is still not banned. Worst thread troll ever, he left me neg feedback (just got removed)

You're the kind of person that would fall for Nigerian scams lol
I wasnt serious dude

Assassins Creed 4 (ps3/ps4) 

PS4 Resells:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantoms:

2. Bigwig_rah

PS3 Resells:

PS3 Phantoms:

Also looking for a share of CoD Ghosts (PS4).

Looking for:

GTA V resell

BF4 resell/phantom

Selling:

Assassin's Creed Revelations [EU] resell - $3

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 [EU] phantom - $3

Lightning Returns! ($60)

Resell
1) Usuyami
2) Just2Dirty

Phantom
1) Snakezx
2) Supremacy

Going with first come first serve so sorry Half Life and Dormin.

If anyone needs to boost the easy tomb raider online trophies hit me up, there are a few that need 3 people but most can be done with 2 in private match

Also looking for ppl to play dead rising 2 off the record co op with

Timeshares available:

Final Fantasy 13-2

Gran Turismo 6

Splinter Cell Blacklist

PM for rates

For the PS4 people looking for a good headset, not sure if this was discussed but the Turtle Beach PX22 works perfectly. And the beauty is it pretty much works for every system. *Not sure about the Xbox One...*

Call of Duty Ghost PS3 resell - $13.33

Picked it up for a friend that promptly got a PS4 and doesn't need it...after our group had a shot to make a ps4 phantom.  Sigh.

Dave

A couple resell spots for sale, trusted members only please! Feel free to PM me if interested in either one.

PlayStation 3:

The Guided Fate Paradox - $10

PlayStation 4:

Injustice: Gods Among Us - $22.50

Would be fine with Paypal, Amazon GC, Xbox Live $, PSN $, or other PS4 gameshares. Would be nice to trade the Injustice slot for a Killzone Shadowfall one. :)

yeah i had a share that had that problem too. i'd say it's only worth it if you really like zombies. die rise is imo the best map of the 4 dlc packs

but dont spend $15 on it, season apsses on here go for less

If anyone needs to boost the easy tomb raider online trophies hit me up, there are a few that need 3 people but most can be done with 2 in private match

Also looking for ppl to play dead rising 2 off the record co op with
Is your PSN the same as your name on here?

I had something really weird happen today, I have the option to deactivate, never deactivated the account , but after I hit accept I get the

"You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time."

Even though I never had, anyone know whats going on?
This has been mentioned at least once, every page, for the last 7-8 pages...

FIFA 14 (PS4 non-sell) $20
Killzone Shadowfall (PS4 non-sell) $15

Zombeer (UK) (PS3 Sellable $4 or non-sell $2)
Tomb Raider [includes Quantum Conundrum)  (PS3 non-sell) $4

Let's talk about frustration: my Diablo3 save got corrupted, i lost my chars and all, when just was left around 500k of gold to achieve 5million, the only trophy i needed to plat it.

I learned a lesson today: to use the cloud feature from Plus more often. The game haven't issues of crashing but happened today and i lost my save.

The problem isn't the game, is this piece of junk called SEN/PSN network plus the crappy OS of PS3. Anyways, now i'm aware and will backup more often my saves.

Sorry for the drama lol

Let's talk about frustration: my Diablo3 save got corrupted, i lost my chars and all, when just was left around 500k of gold to achieve 5million, the only trophy i needed to plat it.

I learned a lesson today: to use the cloud feature from Plus more often. The game haven't issues of crashing but happened today and i lost my save.

The problem isn't the game, is this piece of junk called SEN/PSN network plus the crappy OS of PS3. Anyways, now i'm aware and will backup more often my saves.

Sorry for the drama lol
You should really utilize the auto-backup dude. I have used it since day 1. Every day that there is new save data, it activates at the time I chose and automatically saves it to the cloud. It's probably the most valuable service they offer.

Sorry for the drama lol
how did psn/the OS mess up your save? it sounds like it was the games fault. same thing happened to me with rayman origins, ever since i've been using the cloud feature

I had 35 hours into FF13 when that calendar bug hit PSN.  I was never able to uncorrupt that save and I haven't touched the game since.  

I learned a lesson today: to use the cloud feature from Plus more often.
I learned that lesson years ago which is why I always manually upload my save-data within seconds of me exiting the game i'm playing.

I've never had my save data corrupted. I've also never had a disc crack while in my ps3 and become unreadable either, but that just happened with my RDR:GOTY. I suppose I should save to the cloud more than I do.

Sorry for the drama lol
I have gold find gear if you want it.

Sorry for the drama lol
I'm sorry but, is it wrong that I laughed so hard until my stomach hurt after reading this? This is the exact reason why I have my PS3/Vita set to auto backup my stuff while I'm sleeping. The same thing happened to me with Skate 3. Beat the game and was cleaning up trophies and my game corrupted.

Sell my account only Phantom

account 1 :  EU PS +  and games full

Expire 24/08/2014 ,always renew one year

BioShock Infinite
BioShock 2
Metro: Last Light
Guacamelee!
Guacamelee!DLCs
Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel Full
CRYSIS ® 3 Full
Borderlands 2
DmC Devil May Cry
GRID 2
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Far Cry® 3
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Assassin's Creed® III 
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2K13
When Vikings Attack™
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
MAFIA II
PAYDAY™: The Heist "Wolfpack" DLC
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Battlefield 3™
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PAYDAY™ The Heist
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
JUST CAUSE 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
God of War®: Chains of Olympus Full
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Full 
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD Full
Shank 2 Full
Mortal Kombat Full
Dead Nation Full
Infamous 1 Full
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS.
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie+
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Saints Row the third
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade

account 2  :

Seasson pass Black ops 2

yes that is wrong because it implies you're laughing at someone for having a bad thing happen to them, and laughing enough that you harmed your own body

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back