CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles group is full. Still selling Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, PM me if interested. Other groups below:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10

1) Dormin
2) Emoney244

Dark Souls 2 ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Will
2)

Phantom-$10

1)
2)

Still looking for whoever the other resale is to [email protected]    I still haven't deleted the game. I just need to activate it again, but someone changed the password. I lost all my phantoms but I understood the risk of that. Or if someone happens to have SSFIVAE they want to give away I would love you forever :p

With the Wolf Among Us episode releasing tomorrow, I wouldn't mind sharing the episodes as a timeshare for a dollar for the time being. So as episodes come out then it would be passed around for a buck. I'll be one of the rental slots and I think Pravado wanted to get in on it as well. Idk if anyone else is interested so just wanted to know before I make a waiting list.

On another hand/off topic:

Stopped by my corner asian market and they had some Tales of Xillia charms recently stocked. Hella cute that Alvin. Bunch of new game artwork books too. Them Bravely Default ones looked really nice.

jc8U19adUhfFw.jpg

Tried Madden on the Xbox One and was only able to put up 18 points against my 7 year old son.  Just saw some gameplay of Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day and looks awesome.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/2209JyPd9bs[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jersiah said:
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ($60)

Resell-$20
1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10
1) Dormin
2) Emoney244

Dark Souls 2 ($60)

Resell-$20
1) Will
2)

Phantom-$10
1) Emoney244
2)
Added myself to Dark Souls II.

Dustforce- $10

r-3.33

1.strange

---------

p-$1.66

1.snakey

2.pravado

Adams Venture Chronicles- $12

r-

1.strange

----

p-

1.snakeybro

Sell my account only Phantom Good games

account 1 :  EU PS +  and games full

Expire 24/08/2014 ,always renew one year

Seasson pass Metro : Last Light

BioShock Infinite
BioShock 2
Metro: Last Light
Guacamelee!
Guacamelee!DLCs
Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel Full
CRYSIS ® 3 Full
Borderlands 2
DmC Devil May Cry
GRID 2
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Far Cry® 3
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Assassin's Creed® III 
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2K13
When Vikings Attack™
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
MAFIA II
PAYDAY™: The Heist "Wolfpack" DLC
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Battlefield 3™
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PAYDAY™ The Heist
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
JUST CAUSE 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
God of War®: Chains of Olympus Full
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Full 
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD Full
Shank 2 Full
Mortal Kombat Full
Dead Nation Full
Infamous 1 Full
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS.
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie+
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Saints Row the third
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade

account 2  :

Seasson pass Black ops 2

PM!

A lot of people keep PMing me asking for a list of the games in the library, here you are

Arcana Heart 3
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 4 (PS3)
Back to the Future (ep 1-5)
Battlefield 1943
Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 4 (PS4)
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass
Catherine
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC
Demon's Souls
Deus Ex HR + DLC
Dishonored
Divekick
Dead or Alive 5
Dead Nation
Driver: San Fransisco
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Final Exam
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
God Mode
God of War: Ascenscion
God of War
God of War 2
God of War Origins
Grand Turismo 6
Grand Theft Auto V
Guacamelee
Hitman Absolution
How to Survive
I'm Alive
inFamous
inFamous Festival of Blood
Journey
Jurassic Park (Ep 1-5)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Metal Gear Rising
Minecraft
MBL HR Derby
NBA 2k14
Need for Speed Shift 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)
Proteus
Rainbow Moon
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Remember me
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Chronicles HD
Shadow of the Colossus + Ico
Sleeping Dogs
Sly 4: Thieves in Time
Sonic
Sonic 2
Sonic 4 Ep 1
Sonic Adventure + DLC
Soul Calibur 2 HD
Strength of Sword 3
Strongbad (Ep 1-5)
Terraria
The Last of Us
Tomb Raider
Trine 2
X-Com Enemy Unknown

Remember, you don't get in without donating a game yourself, and you have to PM me on CAG. all applications that don't let me know what you have to donate are ignored.

With the Wolf Among Us episode releasing tomorrow, I wouldn't mind sharing the episodes as a timeshare for a dollar for the time being. So as episodes come out then it would be passed around for a buck. I'll be one of the rental slots and I think Pravado wanted to get in on it as well. Idk if anyone else is interested so just wanted to know before I make a waiting list.

On another hand/off topic:

Stopped by my corner asian market and they had some Tales of Xillia charms recently stocked. Hella cute that Alvin. Bunch of new game artwork books too. Them Bravely Default ones looked really nice.

jc8U19adUhfFw.jpg
i'm deff in to timeshare it off you, but i don't wanna split the whole season pass if that's what you were getting at

Well, forget Diablo, now to te next, i think will start Sly:Thieves, i like the series and thophies are more friendly. Anyone had issues of freezing w/ the game? lol kidding

What i mean to say it seems to me that these kind of issues can happen w/ any game independent of the developer bc PS3 system is kind of broken.

i know that freezing/crashing issues on games are matter of game companies, it's their responsability to fix glitchs/bugs . but also it's common sense devs saying it's difficult to programm on PS3, yet what Sony did to help them?

Every patch they release serves for nothing, xmb and psn store remains slow than never, psn network continues to giving issues, like this ultimate deactivation thing and issues w/ redeeming codes. Sums that the major problems on games happens when you are connected on PSN. So in the end i think that Sony has part on the case when the game doesn't run the way you expect.

Sorry for my poor english but i guess was clear on my point: if a problem happens on a game some part can be on account of poor soft/hardware on PS3. And i understand i may talking bs bc i'm a noob on this subject but this is the way i feel about it. 

Don't take me wrong, i love my PS3, although i think it should be a better system. 

----------

@pravado, on Metro LL you did the '100 kill w/ heavy weapons' trophie? It was the only i left behind but i agree that dlcs trophies on this game can be frustrating, specially the tower and arena plus shooting range ones bc they need a bit of skill to accomplish.

And yeah, the season pass isn't worth, the only mission i liked is that where you have to get some artifacts, it has some exploration feel like a rpg, but even Chronicles pack doesn't add to much to the story.

---------

Huge thanks to nakanenui for helping me w/ Diablo gear. it will save me a lot of time to get that gold trophie.

game patches are made by developers. any issues within a game is the developer's fault. sure psn has it's faults but it has no affect on games freezing/breaking/losing your saves. there aren't major differences between a ps3 and a 360 besides RAM, and being logged into psn wouldn't affect RAM enough to cause a game to freeze or delete your save. the only time i've heard of smaller RAM affecting anything is how it prevents us from getting party chat, and how in bethesda games it can cause freezing (a problem that's on bethesda's end because they didn't properly work the difference in RAM between ps3 and 360 into their game engine) if a game doesn't run the way you expect, sony is not at fault at all, the developer is. you are just as likely to have a game freeze while not signed into psn. sony's hardware is not the problem, if it was we wouldn't have flawless games like the last of us. just my two cents.

i didn't get that trophy yet. i'm not sure if i want to go back to metro or not, already beat the game and whatever i have left looks like too much a pain to go back to.

Assassins Creed 4 (ps3/ps4) 60$ with season pass

PS4 Resells 16$:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantoms 12$:

2. Bigwig_rah

PS3 Resells 10$:

3. y2jd

PS3 Phantoms 6$:

5. y2jd

For Sale:

[PS3] Injustice Ultimate Phantom - $4 

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

Available for rent:

Vergil's Downfall

i'm deff in to timeshare it off you, but i don't wanna split the whole season pass if that's what you were getting at
Just timeshare the episodes for a buck. Then once your done whoever wants it next timeshares it for a buck. It's the season pass so you can always go back to the first episode too if needed.

Edit: wrong calculation. 84 cents

Well, forget Diablo, now to te next, i think will start Sly:Thieves, i like the series and thophies are more friendly. Anyone had issues of freezing w/ the game? lol kidding

What i mean to say it seems to me that these kind of issues can happen w/ any game independent of the developer bc PS3 system is kind of broken.

i know that freezing/crashing issues on games are matter of game companies, it's their responsability to fix glitchs/bugs . but also it's common sense devs saying it's difficult to programm on PS3, yet what Sony did to help them?

Every patch they release serves for nothing, xmb and psn store remains slow than never, psn network continues to giving issues, like this ultimate deactivation thing and issues w/ redeeming codes. Sums that the major problems on games happens when you are connected on PSN. So in the end i think that Sony has part on the case when the game doesn't run the way you expect.

Sorry for my poor english but i guess was clear on my point: if a problem happens on a game some part can be on account of poor soft/hardware on PS3. And i understand i may talking bs bc i'm a noob on this subject but this is the way i feel about it.

Don't take me wrong, i love my PS3, although i think it should be a better system.

----------

@pravado, on Metro LL you did the '100 kill w/ heavy weapons' trophie? It was the only i left behind but i agree that dlcs trophies on this game can be frustrating, specially the tower and arena plus shooting range ones bc they need a bit of skill to accomplish.

And yeah, the season pass isn't worth, the only mission i liked is that where you have to get some artifacts, it has some exploration feel like a rpg, but even Chronicles pack doesn't add to much to the story.

---------

Huge thanks to nakanenui for helping me w/ Diablo gear. it will save me a lot of time to get that gold trophie.
Did you need help with Diablo? I got some amazing assistance from a fellow CAG'er and I wouldn't mind returning the favor lol

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles group is full. Still selling Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, PM me if interested. Other groups below:

Dark Souls 2 ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Will
2)Drolan (tentative on your answer)

Phantom-$10

1) Emoney244
2) evoked
If you are buying the digital code from Amazon (or would accept Amazon) im in for a resell on this.

Madden 25 (PS3)

Resell - $13.33

1. captaintek

--

Phantom - $6.66

1. Cromzz

2. x9248

I can host, I'll go buy an Amazon GC today. Also, to expedite the process, I'm considering paying for the game now and selling the remaining resell at a loss.

2) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($40)

Resell-$13.33

1) Will
2)

Phantom-$6.67

1)Cromzz

2) Pravado

^ Added myself. When does it release? If I get the extra few bucks in time, I'll switch to a resell.
did we ever get that last resell spot filled in tales?

Did you need help with Diablo? I got some amazing assistance from a fellow CAG'er and I wouldn't mind returning the favor lol
Oh thanks, but no need. nakanenui already gave me exp/gold gear and my brother will do the hard stuff lol because i totally lost my mojo on the game

did we ever get that last resell spot filled in tales?
According to Jersiah post, yes the group is full.
I thought in enter the group, in the last weeks i bought Graces and Xillia and my brother loves Tales games so i guess he'll want this pack either. Anyways, i imagine there will be more groups for the game near the release date.

Oh thanks, but no need. nakanenui already gave me exp/gold gear and my brother will do the hard stuff lol because i totally lost my mojo on the game

According to Jersiah post, yes the group is full.
I thought in enter the group, in the last weeks i bought Graces and Xillia and my brother loves Tales games so i guess he'll want this pack either. Anyways, i imagine there will be more groups for the game near the release date.
I want some Exp/gold gear. Is it useful for someone just starting out, or would I have to play for a while before I can actually use it?

I want some Exp/gold gear. Is it useful for someone just starting out, or would I have to play for a while before I can actually use it?
Sure, after i(my bro) am done i'll give it to you. The guy gave me a LOT of stuff and i looked quickly at, but seems that exp gear you can use on lower lvls. Gold stuff need higher lvls, for ex. Goldskin armor gives a bonus of 100%gold and needs lvl60.

I can try to dup items either, right now idk how to do it. i'll look at ps3trophies, if isn't too complicated i can do that and pass the items to you and @pravado.

@pravado, do you need only gold gear or both exp/gold?

both i guess

duping items should be as easy as backing up your save (just in case), dumping the items in a friends game, then dashboarding/turn off your ps3

when you reload they should still be in your inventory bc the game didn't save, but if not you could always reload your backup save off of ps+

Sure, after i(my bro) am done i'll give it to you. The guy gave me a LOT of stuff and i looked quickly at, but seems that exp gear you can use on lower lvls. Gold stuff need higher lvls, for ex. Goldskin armor gives a bonus of 100%gold and needs lvl60.

I can try to dup items either, right now idk how to do it. i'll look at ps3trophies, if isn't too complicated i can do that and pass the items to you and @pravado.

@pravado, do you need only gold gear or both exp/gold?
Cool, let me know.

Also, I just had a pretty good first game of Madden online. Playing MUT, I won 21-7 and had 3 INTs on defense. I wish it would give you more info on the ability of your opponent. For all I know, this guy was in his first game too and I just got lucky against another noob.

Yep, tales group is full, Reo 15x took the last resellable spot. BTW mark77, I don't mind starting a new group and hosting if you're interested. Would you want a resellable or phantom?

I'm confirming with Drolan but looks like dark souls 2 group is now full as well. So with 2/3 groups full, that just leaves:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10

1)Dormin
2) Emoney244

Also, Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Resellable for $6, pm me if interested.

Assassins Creed 4 (ps3/ps4) 60$ with season pass

PS4 Resells 16$:
1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantoms 12$:
2. Bigwig_rah

PS3 Resells 10$:
3. y2jd
4. tommy1212 (gtz) 

PS3 Phantoms 6$:
5. y2jd
6. Johnny (gtz)  

who's  hosting this group ? i know EB wont i cant either

Yep, tales group is full, Reo 15x took the last resellable spot. BTW mark77, I don't mind starting a new group and hosting if you're interested. Would you want a resellable or phantom?

I'm confirming with Drolan but looks like dark souls 2 group is now full as well. So with 2/3 groups full, that just leaves:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10

1)Dormin
2) Emoney244

Also, Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Resellable for $6, pm me if interested.
Ill take the resell if we're preordering, I want the goodies!

Diablo 3 stuff that most people don't care about. Not really spoilers, but doing it to avoid the clutter.

So I took the advice of everyone here, and restarted the game on easy since I wasn't that far into it. It's a whole different game now. I'm only half way to where I was before, and I'm already back to level 7 again, with a ton of gold. Gold/exp/items are a lot more plentiful on the easier difficulty. The only thing I was mad about was losing a sweet bow that I found on my first character. So far I have yet to find any bows, but keep getting stuck with crossbows, which I'm not a fan of. Also, almost every single item I've found so far has some kind of exp/gold up property, which might have something to do with it. But regardless, I'm having a lot more fun on the easier difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back