CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The Wolf Among Us - Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors (612MB)
  • Adam's Venture: Chronicles $12 (1.5GB)
  • Truck Racer $40 (953MB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Diablo 3 stuff that most people don't care about. Not really spoilers, but doing it to avoid the clutter.

So I took the advice of everyone here, and restarted the game on easy since I wasn't that far into it. It's a whole different game now. I'm only half way to where I was before, and I'm already back to level 7 again, with a ton of gold. Gold/exp/items are a lot more plentiful on the easier difficulty. The only thing I was mad about was losing a sweet bow that I found on my first character. So far I have yet to find any bows, but keep getting stuck with crossbows, which I'm not a fan of. Also, almost every single item I've found so far has some kind of exp/gold up property, which might have something to do with it. But regardless, I'm having a lot more fun on the easier difficulty.
I have some pretty broken equip you can use for awesomeness lol

I have some pretty broken equip you can use for awesomeness lol
I think it's the same i got from other user... yeah, pretty unfair gear lol

I'll test duping the items today later, then i'll pass it to you guys, @captain and @pravado. Or you can get from drolan, i guess it's a similar set of gear that he has.

Cool, let me know.

Also, I just had a pretty good first game of Madden online. Playing MUT, I won 21-7 and had 3 INTs on defense. I wish it would give you more info on the ability of your opponent. For all I know, this guy was in his first game too and I just got lucky against another noob.
I think that is a safe assumption.

Pre-Order

• Tales of Symphonia Chronicles $40 (Feb 25)

Exclusive theme,any time after 12:01am (EST),least 9382MB
  • South Park:The Stick of Truth $60 (Mar 4)Exclusive theme,any time after 12:01am (EST),least 5.3GB
  • Dark Souls II $60 (Mar 11)Exclusive theme,any time after 12:01am (EST),least 5.8GB,Bonus: Black Armor Weapon Set that includes a bundle of 5 pairs of weapons and shield.

Might as well start some groups.

South Park: Stick of Truth (March 4th) 60 $

Resells ($20)

1. Reo 15x

Phantoms ($10)

Dark Souls II (March 11th) 60$

Resells ($20)

Phantoms ($10)

1. Reo 15x

Resells for sale:

Fat Princess $1

Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC (Lost & Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony) $6

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass $35
$35 for bl2 and season pass? that has to be a typo

cap, hit me up for diablo. i just hit act 2 when i stopped playing so i'm not that far ahead of you

also i think we still need one more resell for our dustforce group. game has one of the best VG soundtracks of all time!

The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 ($0.84)

TimeShare List:

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Pravado 

3. Trophy DLC

4. TooMuchCoolness

Just add your name next in line if interested. If you want to finish up episode one then inform me through a P.M

Will using the restore licenses option on ps4 mess up any phantom shares I currently have? Im having a widespread license error with outlast and that is said to be a fix but id rather not lose any phantoms over it

Our AC4 group got completed, but we have a problem, we do not have a host, so could any of you guys give a helping hand and host it if it's not too much of a hassle. PM if you would be willing to help us out :) Thanks for the attention.

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase or timeshare a share of The Simpson's Arcade and God of War: Ascension. If anyone out there has a share of either, please hit me up. Thanks.

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe), or buy both resells for 24 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Disney Universe - 3 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
XCOM: The Bureau + Hangar DLC - 6 $
Metro Last Light ALL DLC - 3 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Brave - 3 $
Game of Thrones - 2 ·$

PS4 Phantoms
Tomb Raider - 18 $
Trine 2 - 7 $
Killzone: Shadow Fall - 16 $

Anyone having trouble starting Outlast on ps4? I try to start it but it says , this app can be started only by a user who has a license for it, wtf? my ps plus expires in 10 days

Anyone having trouble starting Outlast on ps4? I try to start it but it says , this app can be started only by a user who has a license for it, wtf? my ps plus expires in 10 days
someone before was having that problem

did we fill the dustforce group?

Just go to settings => PSN => Restore licenses.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes "We completed it in just less than two hours."
That seems pretty bad when you think about the price they put on it. I know people will say most MGS games can be completed in just a few hours, but that's skipping all cut scenes and just rushing through. I wonder what kind of play style Game Informer took for their run. It mentions they only had 4 hours to play and didn't do any side stuff. I also wonder if that two hours includes cutscenes or if they were skipped. So many questions.

Still selling Gran Turismo 6. $14 (resell)

*Keeping with the trend of starting posts with the word "Still"...)

On an unrelated note, got a little nostalgic and checked out the old gamesharing threads, just to see the origins and decided to see where I came into it all. Can't believe I've been participating since thread #2!!

I want some Exp/gold gear. Is it useful for someone just starting out, or would I have to play for a while before I can actually use it?
most likely would have to play for a while to use it, but if people are duping stuff count me in
both i guess

duping items should be as easy as backing up your save (just in case), dumping the items in a friends game, then dashboarding/turn off your ps3

when you reload they should still be in your inventory bc the game didn't save, but if not you could always reload your backup save off of ps+
Is that the white gear mark?
I have been sharing the stuff I have collected over the game and paying forward stuff someone graciously gave to me. Which does include the massively overpowered white gear and azure blade. Just let me know if anyone else wants the gear. I was trying to sell my resell but maybe I should just donate it to the library. The USB thumb drive backup save file is what I was doing, i give up all my gems and gear then just exit and copy save back to ps3 folder. The white gear gets you to level 60 ridiculously fast, then the gold find gear you use at level 60 for 100%+ bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back